#167= Tag Bertuzzi
#176= Brady Burns
#178 = Taylor Gauthier
Round 7
#188 = Josh Williams
#194= Ian Moore
#211= Alex Laferriere

And for Fun lets do a Hot take

my prediction Dubas either trades down to Ottawa's NYI pick and receives their #33 pick plus
or
Dubas sends Johnsson + Liligren + 15th OA (maybe more) to Anaheim and gets the #6 which he uses to draft Dermotts buddy Drysdale
7 oct. 2020 à 6 h 46
#LeafsFever
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 932
With pick #44 overall, provided he is still available, I am 99% confident the Leafs take Ryan O'Rouke from GM Dubas' old stomping grounds in the Soo. Ryan brings tremendous a defensive game combined with great vision, hockey IQ, skating and perhaps most of all his leadership, which is often his most talked-about quality. He's working on the offense, which I think will get better with age, and I think he will continue improving on his edges work as well. While he's a big a project, I would say the qualities this team should be looking at is what Ryan is all about. Maybe a pick package to move up a bit to grab O'Rouke?

I like the late-round pick ideas of Taylor Gauthier and Josh Williams. I don't see the Leafs drafting multiple goalies here with Garand and Gauthier and I cannot see them drafting Fowler either - apparently the way he handled his departure from Erie (OHL) was not taken lightly by a lot of hockey and NHL people.

First hot take, the Leafs drafting James Hardie out of Mississauga (OHL). He's a bit of a project, but has a great shot and tremendous offensive upside.

Second, the Leafs will find their way in the third round to draft Dylan Peterson from the US program. Good size and a good skater.

Third, the Leafs will take Tyler Tullio out of Oshawa (OHL) and Jack Thompson out of Sudbury (OHL) - this will be an OHL-heavy draft for Toronto!

After what I believe was a big misstep with their 1st round pick, my fingers are crossed that they can find a way to come out of the draft with O'Rouke, Peterson and some combination of Hardie, Gauthier, Williams, Tullio, Thompson, etc.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage