Forums/Armchair-GM

If Rumours Are True w CGY

Créé par: owentippett
Équipe: 2020-21 Flyers de Philadelphie
Date de création initiale: 5 oct. 2020
Publié: 5 oct. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
It was mentioned on the Missin Curfew podcast by Jimmy Hayes that Johnny Gaudreau will go home to Philadelphia with another piece at the expense of Jakub Voracek, Shayne Gostisbehere, and most likely a prospect as a sweetener for taking on that cap hit. Adding the addition from CGY's perspective and the prospect as a sweetener, let's look at what PHI can look like heading into next season.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
43 750 000 $
11 000 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
21 500 000 $
22 500 000 $
Transactions
PHI
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (NJD)
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2021 (BUF)
NJD
  1. van Riemsdyk, James
Détails additionnels:
Don't take this trade too seriously, it's just a dump to see what the team could look like.
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de NJD
Logo de PHI
Logo de BUF
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $64 230 799 $66 037 $582 500 $17 269 201 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
4 137 500 $4 137 500 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 2
4 333 333 $4 333 333 $
C
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Flames de Calgary
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
3 571 429 $3 571 429 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Flames de Calgary
2 550 000 $2 550 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 075 000 $1 075 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 725 000 $4 725 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
730 833 $730 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
G
RFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 oct. 2020 à 11 h 10
Au-revoir Dorion
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,014
Modifié 5 oct. 2020 à 11 h 18
add frost instead of brink and its closer but no
Trickster a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2020 à 11 h 14
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,545
yeah no, thats such a horrid deal for Calgary.
Borocop et Trickster a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2020 à 11 h 19
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
Flames have zero interest in Voracek and less than zero interest in Ghost. Try Frost+Myers+1st and dump cap elsewhere
Trickster et Borocop a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2020 à 11 h 30
hey look a squirrel
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,754
Hard and easy no from Flames.

Starts with Frost and your 1st rounder for Johnny hockey alone IMO.
5 oct. 2020 à 11 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 155
Quoting: Trickster
Hard and easy no from Flames.

Starts with Frost and your 1st rounder for Johnny hockey alone IMO.[/quotquote=Alfie11;1839288]Flames have zero interest in Voracek and less than zero interest in Ghost. Try Frost+Myers+1st and dump cap elsewhere

Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
yeah no, thats such a horrid deal for Calgary.

This isn't a trade I am proposing, this is what was discussed on a podcast. It's in the description.
5 oct. 2020 à 11 h 36
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,545
Quoting: carterhart
This isn't a trade I am proposing, this is what was discussed on a podcast. It's in the description.

yeah and its a bias podcast from people who dont know squat. The value is really clearly lopsided
royle9 a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2020 à 11 h 37
Beanmachine
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 497

Understood - but it is the most ridiculous trade rumor for JG out of many. And no where did the Podcast include Bennet which just makes the trade worse for CGY. They did say it would have to be a significant sweetener form PHI to offset the massive cash differential. Bobby Brink ain't that.
5 oct. 2020 à 12 h 2
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 419

Doesn't make it a good suggestion. Jimmy Hayes is just a dip ****
royle9 a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2020 à 13 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: InTreWeTrust
Understood - but it is the most ridiculous trade rumor for JG out of many. And no where did the Podcast include Bennet which just makes the trade worse for CGY. They did say it would have to be a significant sweetener form PHI to offset the massive cash differential. Bobby Brink ain't that.

Quoting: MethodMan
Doesn't make it a good suggestion. Jimmy Hayes is just a dip ****

Again, if you read the description I just put two random pieces since they said it was undecided yet. Sure Hayes is gonna be biased because his brother plays for PHI, but not once did I say this deal is fair and/or going to be a legitimate transaction.

Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
yeah and its a bias podcast from people who dont know squat. The value is really clearly lopsided

I'd say three former NHL players with ties to organizations and key sources of information don't fall under "don't know squat". Again, I never said this was gonna happen, I'm simply just putting into perspective to see what they discussed.

Like seriously guys, no need to smash your keyboard over lmao
5 oct. 2020 à 14 h 2
Again, if you read the description I just put two random pieces since they said it was undecided yet. Sure Hayes is gonna be biased because his brother plays for PHI, but not once did I say this deal is fair and/or going to be a legitimate transaction.

I'd say three former NHL players with ties to organizations and key sources of information don't fall under "don't know squat". Again, I never said this was gonna happen, I'm simply just putting into perspective to see what they discussed.

Like seriously guys, no need to smash your keyboard over lmao

Pointing out how stupid it is is hardly smashing our keyboards. But I do have to ask, iyou are sppreading this "rumor", why do you think you deserve to be exempt from the criticism?
5 oct. 2020 à 15 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Pointing out how stupid it is is hardly smashing our keyboards. But I do have to ask, iyou are sppreading this "rumor", why do you think you deserve to be exempt from the criticism?

I wouldn't say I'm spreading a rumour, but rather posting it on a site where these discussions are had to critique said rumours. Sure, I respect that you think the deal is bad, but coming at me as if I made the rumour is a little ridiculous.
5 oct. 2020 à 15 h 6
I wouldn't say I'm spreading a rumour, but rather posting it on a site where these discussions are had to critique said rumours. Sure, I respect that you think the deal is bad, but coming at me as if I made the rumour is a little ridiculous.

By posting you are literally putting it on another medium for people to read. Theat is the definition of spreading a rumor

And you haven't been "come at" you are acting like a victim when we say the suggestion is garbage
5 oct. 2020 à 15 h 14
Démarrer sujet
By posting you are literally putting it on another medium for people to read. Theat is the definition of spreading a rumor

And you haven't been "come at" you are acting like a victim when we say the suggestion is garbage

Okay to give you the benefit, let's say I am "spreading a rumour." I can live with that. But trashing me for "spreading" such rumour instead of the one's who made it is the part that is ridiculous to me. I'm not tryna victimize myself here like I don't really care lol. Just bash Jimmy Hayes if you hate the rumour that much instead of having to get in a keyboard battle with someone who is re-iterating what someone said.

Just for context, if I'm as bad as Jimmy because I'm "spreading his rumour," then I guess every news outlet around the world is the same when a story breaks or rumour is made.
5 oct. 2020 à 16 h 49
Okay to give you the benefit, let's say I am "spreading a rumour." I can live with that. But trashing me for "spreading" such rumour instead of the one's who made it is the part that is ridiculous to me. I'm not tryna victimize myself here like I don't really care lol. Just bash Jimmy Hayes if you hate the rumour that much instead of having to get in a keyboard battle with someone who is re-iterating what someone said.

Just for context, if I'm as bad as Jimmy because I'm "spreading his rumour," then I guess every news outlet around the world is the same when a story breaks or rumour is made.

You were never trashed, by anyone. I also never said you were just as bad as Jimmy., all I did is ask why you should be exempt from criticism. Christ dude, you need to stop taking everything so personally. Nothing has been trashed except the rumor and Jimmy. The most criticism you've even received was me saying you should expect some since you spread the rumor. Maybe it's time for you to fit next to an open freezer before you melt.
Ledge_And_Dairy a aimé ceci.
6 oct. 2020 à 8 h 59
Démarrer sujet
You were never trashed, by anyone. I also never said you were just as bad as Jimmy., all I did is ask why you should be exempt from criticism. Christ dude, you need to stop taking everything so personally. Nothing has been trashed except the rumor and Jimmy. The most criticism you've even received was me saying you should expect some since you spread the rumor. Maybe it's time for you to fit next to an open freezer before you melt.

Again, so everyone who posts news should take the same criticism as a source? That's literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard lol. I never advocated for the rumour once so whatever man, you do you.
6 oct. 2020 à 9 h 27
Again, so everyone who posts news should take the same criticism as a source? That's literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard lol. I never advocated for the rumour once so whatever man, you do you.

News and rumors aren't the same thing. But, anyone spreading false information should absolutely face criticism. As for it being the dumbest thing you've ever read, take a moment and read your incessant whining in this thread.
6 oct. 2020 à 10 h 32
Démarrer sujet
News and rumors aren't the same thing. But, anyone spreading false information should absolutely face criticism. As for it being the dumbest thing you've ever read, take a moment and read your incessant whining in this thread.

How would you know it's false information? These talks could've taken place for all you know. So saying I'm spreading false information without knowing that as a certainty is no surprise to me anymore after seeing you argue me in this thread. I don't see how I'm whining here, I'm clearly just arguing a point and you result to "whining" and "crying". Grow up buddy, maybe be a little more professional when you engage in these kind of discussions rather than get emotional and call guys names (like Jimmy). No one will ever take you seriously, just a piece of advice smile
6 oct. 2020 à 10 h 49
How would you know it's false information? These talks could've taken place for all you know. So saying I'm spreading false information without knowing that as a certainty is no surprise to me anymore after seeing you argue me in this thread. I don't see how I'm whining here, I'm clearly just arguing a point and you result to "whining" and "crying". Grow up buddy, maybe be a little more professional when you engage in these kind of discussions rather than get emotional and call guys names (like Jimmy). No one will ever take you seriously, just a piece of advice smile

Anyone with a brain knows it's bull****. LOL @ being professional from someone who has played victim because we don't like your stupid proposal.
6 oct. 2020 à 10 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Anyone with a brain knows it's bull****. LOL @ being professional from someone who has played victim because we don't like your stupid proposal.

Wow... yet again saying it's my proposal when I have a disclaimer in the description saying its from a podcast. Keep it up buddy you're looking real good!
6 oct. 2020 à 10 h 55
Wow... yet again saying it's my proposal when I have a disclaimer in the description saying its from a podcast. Keep it up buddy you're looking real good!

It's "yours" because you posted it. Not hard to figure out dude. Pull your head out of your ass.
6 oct. 2020 à 11 h 18
Démarrer sujet
It's "yours" because you posted it. Not hard to figure out dude. Pull your head out of your ass.

Lol stay in school...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage