SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Five Questions

2 oct. 2020 à 2 h 55
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,591
This is going to be a VERY interesting off-season. Here are my top 5 questions I can't wait to see answered:

1. Where does Alex Pietrangelo land?
2. Where does Robin Lehner land?
3. Where does Taylor Hall land?
4. Where does Dylan De Melo land? (Yes, this is actually interesting to me.)
5. What in the world is Tampa going to do with all those free agents and NMC's?

Please feel free to weigh in on any or all.
2 oct. 2020 à 5 h 36
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
1. I wanna say Toronto would be the perfect fit, but he'd have to take less money. Dubas may also need to move Johnsson and/or Kerfoot to make it happen. Personally, I think it'd be worth it if they could sign him for around $8M AAV, but he could almost certainly get more on the open market.

2. Lehner stays in Vegas. Fleury gets bought out or traded. Trading him will probably cost Vegas their 1st rounder this year (at least). Business over loyalty all day.

3. Taylor Hall goes to PIT or CGY. The Pens would need to dump JJ and trade Murray. I would make that deal all day. Imagine Hall-Sid-Guentzel and Zucker-Geno-Kap/Rust. Best top six in NHL (if healthy).

4. De Melo goes to the Devils.

5. If Yzerman doesn't Offer Sheet Cirelli I'll be shocked and confused. Offer him $6Mx7 years and I don't see how JBB can match. I think Sergachev has to be the number 1 priority. In a perfect world, Tampa moves Tyler Johnson and Alex Killorn, but getting both to waive their NTC's is gonna be tough. Even if they can move both, it'd still be very difficult to sign both Sergachev and Cirelli, unless both take huge hometown discounts. Teams like OTT, DET, & NJD (just to name a few) have the cap space to vigorously pursue offer sheets on both TBL young guns. They could make matching basically impossible if they're willing to leave Tampa.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 oct. 2020 à 9 h 5
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
Quoting: OldNYIfan
This is going to be a VERY interesting off-season. Here are my top 5 questions I can't wait to see answered:

I dont want to say it but could Pittsburgh be in on him?
Vegas 100%.
I hope im wrong cuz that means they traded debrusk but Boston.
4. (Skipped cuz its a crapshoot no idea)
Killorn gets moved. Cirelli takes a bridge, serg gets paid cernak probably traded. I said the same thing last year with carlo and mcavoy with the bruins and they fit both guys in. I wouldnt worry too much about them getting players signed. itll happen one way or another unfortunately. Dont forget no income taxes for florida.

OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 oct. 2020 à 10 h 42
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
1. I'm actually saying Leafs. Hometown factor applies, worked with Tavares

2. I think it's a no-brainer that Vegas re-signes him. Fleury said he's ok with it, so I think there's no argument

3. No clue. Literally no clue

4. Whatever team is willing to overpay him

5. They'll find a way. They always do
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 oct. 2020 à 10 h 45
Still a Leafs Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 661
1. Leafs
2. Vegas
3. Arizona
4. Winnipeg
5. Move on from Killorn & Johnson
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 oct. 2020 à 10 h 54
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
Modifié 2 oct. 2020 à 12 h 27
1. St Louis. I think they'll give him the deal he wants eventually. Not sure he'll walk out on a cup winning team to join a franchise that looks like it's going backwards on surface level.
2. Carolina. Partially because I think that no deal being done in Vegas right now it's a good sign for him re-signing, and partially because I want to be a contrarian about it in this thread.
3. Colorado or Boston.
4. Toronto. He'd be a good fit here and less expensive than some of the other options being tossed around.
5, Killorn, Johnson, Paquette and Coburn will be traded. Shattenkirk will be re-signed. Maroon will go into free agency and make more than he's worth.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 oct. 2020 à 11 h 5
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558

4. Where does Dylan De Melo land? (Yes, this is actually interesting to me.)

1. Toronto - this seems highly likely if Dubas manages to clear the needed cap.
2. Vegas - would be very surprised if he leaves, he's younger than Fleury and at this point he's also much better.
3. Colorado - just makes too much sense; Avs have the cap and Hall wants to win.
4. pretty much anywhere
5. Killorn, Gourde, and Johnson appear to all be being shopped; should be a much shallower Tampa team next year
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 oct. 2020 à 11 h 40
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 433

1. Where does Alex Pietrangelo land? ST LOUIS
2. Where does Robin Lehner land? VEGAS
3. Where does Taylor Hall land? NY ISLANDERS
4. Where does Dylan De Melo land? (Yes, this is actually interesting to me.) NY RANGERS
5. What in the world is Tampa going to do with all those free agents and NMC's? TRY TO GET JOHNSON TO WAIVE NTC AND LET UFAs WALK

OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 oct. 2020 à 12 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,591
Quoting: mondo
1. St Louis. I think they'll give him the deal he wants eventually. Not sure he'll walk out on a cup winning team to join a franchise that looks like it's going backwards on surface level.
2. Carolina. Partially because I think that no deal being done in Vegas right now it's a good sign for him re-signing, and partially because I want to be a contrarian about it in this thread.
3. Colorado or Boston.
4. Toronto. He'd be a good fit here and less experience than some of the other options being tossed around.
5, Killorn, Johnson, Paquette and Coburn will be traded. Shattenkirk will be re-signed. Maroon will go into free agency and make more than he's worth.

I loved the auto-correct of some form of "expensive" to "experience"
2 oct. 2020 à 13 h 6
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
1. Winnipeg Jets
2. Carolina Hurricanes
3. Calgary Flames
4. Colorado Avalanche
5. Unfortunately, people with full NTCs won’t waive. They’ll have to trade Killorn, Paquette, and Coburn. And then they can only sign one of Cirelli/Sergachev/Cernak, and they’ll have to trade, or not be able match offer sheets on the other 2.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2020 à 16 h 1
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
anyone who didn't say lehner was going to vegas is wrong.

which includes me.
OldNYIfan et Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2020 à 19 h 21
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: mondo
anyone who didn't say lehner was going to vegas is wrong.

which includes me.

I thought that it was the perfect fit but they wouldn’t be able to afford him. I guess I might’ve underestimated their ability to move Fleury.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage