New FREE Fantrax Dynasty League Forming

29 sept. 2020 à 3 h 57
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Hi There

Starting up a new League is always fun, especially the Drafting process

Global Hockey League (GHL) is a 24 team Salary cap Dynasty League
We run a league home page on Proboards where all the fun stuff happens
The league is filling up fast with vastly experienced GMs from different leagues I've been part of and from GMs answering posts like this displayed on several forums

A brief run down
Firstly we aim to mimic the NHL as much as we can
teams will consist of full NHL Roster size, 3C/3LW/3RW/3F/6D/1G plus a reserve list of 6 and a minors roster of 30 players
Will be using general scoring Cats as used in most Leagues
A complete Run down will be found at the leagues home page and will be given to those interested

hope to hear from you
12 févr. 2021 à 9 h 36
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Hey, I know I'm obviously very late in responding to this since the actual league season has already begun, but I'm interested in doing this next year. Is there a Facebook group or something I can join as an "observer" of how this league works with the hope of joining next season?
8 mars 2021 à 1 h 39
EST.1986
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Hi there! I am interested in joining your upcoming league. It really does sound fun! Really excited to play with new peeps out there. Although my comment is a bit quite late (which is months away, phew), I hope that your league is seasonal or annual? If yes, please let me know, really hoping to see how it works and how it would turn out for me. Thanks a lot!
xenitram a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2021 à 16 h 11
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Quoting: JonasDouglas1986
Hi there! I am interested in joining your upcoming league. It really does sound fun! Really excited to play with new peeps out there. Although my comment is a bit quite late (which is months away, phew), I hope that your league is seasonal or annual? If yes, please let me know, really hoping to see how it works and how it would turn out for me. Thanks a lot!

Are you still looking for a league?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage