Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $81 352 283 $0 $0 $147 717 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 sept. 2020 à 21 h 17
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,085
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm idk

DeMelo is better than Ceci, Lehtonen could be better than 2019-2020 barrie (who was awful)

Other than that, it feel like the bottom 6 got worse. I'd like to see the leafs spice things up down there, remember it was depth scoring that was the problem against colombus, not necessarily defence (which was still problematic in the reg. season)
28 sept. 2020 à 21 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,584
Trickster, chungus, palhal and 2 others a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 21 h 20
hey look a squirrel
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,744
I like this one more.
Good job.

Definitely have room to upgrade 3RW too.
chungus, Sign_em_up000000 et oneX a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 21 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Lyle_Bubas
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm idk

DeMelo is better than Ceci, Lehtonen could be better than 2019-2020 barrie (who was awful)

Other than that, it feel like the bottom 6 got worse. I'd like to see the leafs spice things up down there, remember it was depth scoring that was the problem against colombus, not necessarily defence (which was still problematic in the reg. season)

This was the first one

https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1958614

Most didn't like it and I doubt you will either. There is money left in this one so we could still upgrade the bottom six. Who do you have in mind?
Eli et Trickster a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 21 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Trickster
I like this one more.
Good job.

Thanks. I didn't want to sign Pietrangelo but upgrade the D. That was my thought too. Who do. Have in mind?
28 sept. 2020 à 21 h 24
Démarrer sujet
I like this one more.
Good job.

I think I got carpal tunnel in my thumbs lol I don't know how you do so many of these lol my hats off to you good sir!
Trickster a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 21 h 24
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,085
Quoting: Sign_em_up000000
This was the first one

https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1958614

Most didn't like it and I doubt you will either. There is money left in this one so we could still upgrade the bottom six. Who do you have in mind?

First one isn't terrible, but I have gone back and forth on how to trade Freddy. Problem is, idk who the leafs could get that you could say is unequivocally better (it's a small list lol).

Also, some sandpaper, maybe a guy like Maroon? Also Jesper Fast is a good defensive-minded forward, with the ability to play Top 6. Also, I'd be very curious to see whether Adam Brooks could make an impact for the leafs at centre.

You've left this team with some cap space which is great, I like Justin Holl, DeMelo - if Dermott is expendable and doesn't take a step/can't play the right side, maybe bringing up Sandin to play bottom LD with Lehtonen and moving Dermott could free up space as well?
Sign_em_up000000, Eli et Trickster a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 21 h 38
Who adds what?
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,703
Having that big question mark at 3C makes the other one scary. Hamonic and Gudas seem like the types of defensemen Leafs fans have been asking about for a few years. I agree with your guess that Dubas will replace Barrie with a low-priced similar style of player in DeMelo. Low risk signing that could turn out pretty good, especially at a 3M cap hit.

Holl and Dermott have their moments, for sure. They know the team. They play okay with the other guys.

Hamonic is exactly what Toronto fans have been asking for on here. But when you present a roster with "placeholder 1.5M" at 3C, that does strike worry into any reader. Keeping Andersen is another move that gives readers some confidence.

If Pietrangelo is out of touch with the market, and not worth gutting the team for, there's nothing too wrong with how they finished in 19-20, and no big need to rebuild.

At the same time, this could be a really slow free agency year. Like, maybe nobody gets any bids. At that point, the Leafs might find a supporting player or two, and they might decide to clear some cap space here and there.

But if you wanted a passable 3C under a 1.5M cap hit, on the trade market, that's like, a two-day project. Week, max. Just have to decide whether you're planning a third offensive line or a checking line. Won't get a great two-way player at that price-point without overpaying to get someone on an ELC. The simples solution, though, on that other build, is to just give Engvall a shot. Not a popular option, but neither was Holl a year ago, and he's getting better.
Sign_em_up000000 et Trickster a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 21 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Lyle_Bubas
First one isn't terrible, but I have gone back and forth on how to trade Freddy. Problem is, idk who the leafs could get that you could say is unequivocally better (it's a small list lol).

Also, some sandpaper, maybe a guy like Maroon? Also Jesper Fast is a good defensive-minded forward, with the ability to play Top 6. Also, I'd be very curious to see whether Adam Brooks could make an impact for the leafs at centre.

You've left this team with some cap space which is great, I like Justin Holl, DeMelo - if Dermott is expendable and doesn't take a step/can't play the right side, maybe bringing up Sandin to play bottom LD with Lehtonen and moving Dermott could free up space as well?

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it!
For sure it's hard to upgrade on Andersen and I don't want Kuemper because we already need to resign Rielly in 2 years. Not knocking his talent tho.

I like Maroon for the same reason, I got him on the last ACGM but I realize there will be a good market for him although in this ACGM we have some money to spend. Fast is a good option as well but I figured it would be better to let people give their input into who they would want instead of signing anyone.

I put Sandin and Liljegren in the A for their development. Absolutely they could be brought up, just figured it would be better for them to get more minutes with the Marlies. As for Dermott he could be moved throughout the season if he doesn't progress like you're saying, but fans of other teams don't think he's worth a 2nd which I think is fair so I undervalued some other trades but I was sticking to my guns on that trade lol.
chungus, Eli et Trickster a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 21 h 54
Who adds what?
fans of other teams don't think he's worth a 2nd which I think is fair so I undervalued some other trades but I was sticking to my guns on that trade lol.

He was worth a 2nd last summer. Buy low, sell high. Probably come back up.
28 sept. 2020 à 21 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Eli
Having that big question mark at 3C makes the other one scary. Hamonic and Gudas seem like the types of defensemen Leafs fans have been asking about for a few years. I agree with your guess that Dubas will replace Barrie with a low-priced similar style of player in DeMelo. Low risk signing that could turn out pretty good, especially at a 3M cap hit.

Holl and Dermott have their moments, for sure. They know the team. They play okay with the other guys.

Hamonic is exactly what Toronto fans have been asking for on here. But when you present a roster with "placeholder 1.5M" at 3C, that does strike worry into any reader. Keeping Andersen is another move that gives readers some confidence.

If Pietrangelo is out of touch with the market, and not worth gutting the team for, there's nothing too wrong with how they finished in 19-20, and no big need to rebuild.

At the same time, this could be a really slow free agency year. Like, maybe nobody gets any bids. At that point, the Leafs might find a supporting player or two, and they might decide to clear some cap space here and there.

But if you wanted a passable 3C under a 1.5M cap hit, on the trade market, that's like, a two-day project. Week, max. Just have to decide whether you're planning a third offensive line or a checking line. Won't get a great two-way player at that price-point without overpaying to get someone on an ELC. The simples solution, though, on that other build, is to just give Engvall a shot. Not a popular option, but neither was Holl a year ago, and he's getting better.

I knew it would. @Trickster signed Wennberg in an ACGM the other day which I didn't hate. I knew we were downgrading but I wanted to see how much we could upgrade our d without signing Pietrangelo and I think I accomplished that lol although it's unrealistic to expect us to sign 3 free agent dmen in the same offseason.

As for DeMelo I think he needs to be #1 on Dubas' list for upgrading the d that's why I gave him 5 years to separate us from the competition.

Personally, I don't think Pietrangelo will get what he wants and probably returns to St. Louis or gets less from Vegas. I only say that based on the financial implications the league is dealing with. But honestly, who knows.

I prefer a 3rd line checking line but that's just me. I only paid that to the "placeholder" 3rd line center based on money left after my other moves. I don't mind giving Engvall a shot and have actually had this discussion early last year but I have my hesitations in a full time role unless we are upgrading elsewhere. This ACGM is more realistic IMO but my goal for the other one was to upgrade the d while finding a solution past this year in net and getting picks so we could hopefully get some much needed ELC contracts in the future. It's tough trying to balance competing now while being mindful of the future. Thanks for the feedback its always appreciated from you!smile
Eli, Trickster et oneX a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 22 h 1
Démarrer sujet
He was worth a 2nd last summer. Buy low, sell high. Probably come back up.

He was drafted in the second round and I think most teams would hope whoever they are drafting with a 2nd would make the nhl and have some success. I realize he has his flaws but it's hard to hit on picks and the people I'm talking about (not you) undervalued our players because they don't like us and our team. Maybe I'm being biased but if I were a gm of a nhl team I would give a 2nd for him. Just my opinion tho.
Eli, Trickster et oneX a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 22 h 9
Who adds what?
He was drafted in the second round and I think most teams would hope whoever they are drafting with a 2nd would make the nhl and have some success. I realize he has his flaws but it's hard to hit on picks and the people I'm talking about (not you) undervalued our players because they don't like us and our team. Maybe I'm being biased but if I were a gm of a nhl team I would give a 2nd for him. Just my opinion tho.

Almost nobody's worth a 2nd this summer. Pandemic means no team wants to take on salary. Deep draft means no team wants to miss out on a 2nd that they hope might really turn into a star. People are offering a 2nd for Lars Eller. Eller's 31, but he had 31 even strength points this year, and he scored a Cup-winning goal. And people are bidding a 2nd or a 3rd for him, or, like, move up a few spots to the middle of the first round. For Eller. At the deadline, players are valuable. Before the draft, picks are valuable. During the pandemic, before the draft, players are worthless, in picks. Have to talk player to player unless you get totally lucky. A 2nd for Andersen isn't so bad right now. A 2nd for Dermott? Maybe in January.
28 sept. 2020 à 22 h 13
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
I like it, simple easily done. I think this is what you do if the big move isn’t there or the price is wrong.

I think the bottom 6 still looks strong here. Would be nice to try and keep Johnsson but it would mean a 21 man roster most likely.

@Lyle_Bubas echoed exactly my thoughts of the play in and getting help from the bottom 6. That could be improved by TDL as well though.
28 sept. 2020 à 22 h 16
Formerly Jamiepo
Almost nobody's worth a 2nd this summer. Pandemic means no team wants to take on salary. Deep draft means no team wants to miss out on a 2nd that they hope might really turn into a star. People are offering a 2nd for Lars Eller. Eller's 31, but he had 31 even strength points this year, and he scored a Cup-winning goal. And people are bidding a 2nd or a 3rd for him, or, like, move up a few spots to the middle of the first round. For Eller. At the deadline, players are valuable. Before the draft, picks are valuable. During the pandemic, before the draft, players are worthless, in picks. Have to talk player to player unless you get totally lucky. A 2nd for Andersen isn't so bad right now. A 2nd for Dermott? Maybe in January.

I would wait and see what the market says. Certainly good points but teams need players too. Much like the devils announcing that they are willing to part with a 1st for a youngish player with team control.
Eli, Sign_em_up000000, Trickster and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 22 h 27
Démarrer sujet

You make very valid points, the only thing I would say to that (and I'm not knocking Ellers at all here) is that he's 31 with 3 years left at 3.5 again not a knock against him because he's worth more than that.

My argument for Dermott being worth a 2nd (you're right draft picks have more vale at or before the draft) is because he's 23 and defencemen take longer to mature he has experience playing the right side and he's only going to cost around 1.25-1.5 on a 1-2 year deal. Again, maybe I'm just being biased but IMHO he's worth a second.
28 sept. 2020 à 22 h 30
Who adds what?
You make very valid points, the only thing I would say to that (and I'm not knocking Ellers at all here) is that he's 31 with 3 years left at 3.5 again not a knock against him because he's worth more than that.

My argument for Dermott being worth a 2nd (you're right draft picks have more vale at or before the draft) is because he's 23 and defencemen take longer to mature he has experience playing the right side and he's only going to cost around 1.25-1.5 on a 1-2 year deal. Again, maybe I'm just being biased but IMHO he's worth a second.

If teams with 2nd round picks were logical about the odds that they get any player at all, Dermott would be worth a 2nd. But drafting is fun.
28 sept. 2020 à 22 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jamiepo
I like it, simple easily done. I think this is what you do if the big move isn’t there or the price is wrong.

I think the bottom 6 still looks strong here. Would be nice to try and keep Johnsson but it would mean a 21 man roster most likely.

@Lyle_Bubas echoed exactly my thoughts of the play in and getting help from the bottom 6. That could be improved by TDL as well though.

Thanks, definitely more balance to this roster. We also have money to upgrade our bottom six before the season starts if we want to while still being able to add a rental or 2 at the deadline.

It was a 21 man roster before I made the trade, you know how much I like Johnsson but I think it's a necessity to move him this offseason much like it was with Kapanen.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 22 h 32
Démarrer sujet
If teams with 2nd round picks were logical about the odds that they get any player at all, Dermott would be worth a 2nd. But drafting is fun.

It sure is. I think you are right tho we would probably wait till the trade deadline to move him if at all and only if he doesn't take a step forward.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 22 h 34
Who adds what?
Quoting: Jamiepo
I would wait and see what the market says. Certainly good points but teams need players too. Much like the devils announcing that they are willing to part with a 1st for a youngish player with team control.

I looked at their last five or ten posts. It seems like they're mostly focused on clearing cap space, and wondering if Hall will come back.
28 sept. 2020 à 22 h 52
Formerly Jamiepo
I looked at their last five or ten posts. It seems like they're mostly focused on clearing cap space, and wondering if Hall will come back.

Lol, I was talking about Fitzgerald.
Eli a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 23 h 32
hey look a squirrel
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,744
Thanks. I didn't want to sign Pietrangelo but upgrade the D. That was my thought too. Who do. Have in mind?

Jesper Fast, nice speedy veteran.
Sign_em_up000000 et oneX a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 23 h 37
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,512
This one is more realistic. 1 trade and a couple UFAs. I think it's close to where we end up. I'm not thrilled about it, tho. Would love to see Dubas take a home-run swing on a trade or UFA.
28 sept. 2020 à 23 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Jesper Fast, nice speedy veteran.

Even at the cost of whoever you want!?!?... I didn't know you had it in ya! Savage lol, but consider it done, just for you my friend.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 23 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Juice
This one is more realistic. 1 trade and a couple UFAs. I think it's close to where we end up. I'm not thrilled about it, tho. Would love to see Dubas take a home-run swing on a trade or UFA.

Who do you want to see him trade for or sign?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage