Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $78 835 595 $0 $2 925 000 $2 664 405 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
5 571 429 $5 571 429 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 5
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 6
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AD
RFA - 3
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
845 000 $845 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 7
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
3 450 000 $3 450 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
3 675 000 $3 675 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 sept. 2020 à 19 h 17
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,278
I will happily cheer any team who trades for him so the Rangers don’t make that mistake.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 19 h 21
Avalanche fan
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Dawg... Newhook AND Byram AND Burky AND 2 1sts... that's just simply too much. Eichel is a GREAT player but you can't mortgage everything for one guy, even if it is Eichel. If BUF was seriously looking to move Eichel to COL it would probably look like Kadri, Timmins, maybe Annunen or Beaucage or another B+ prospect, and maybe 2020 1st and 2021 2nd. Newhook and Byram are the untouchables IMO.
MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 19 h 21
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 434
That's an astronomical amount to give up for one player. Each one of those players fit in a top 6F top 4D
(Prospects in time) Colorado would be foolish to make that deal
28 sept. 2020 à 19 h 25
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 82
anyone saying this is too much is incredibly misinformed. the impact eichel would have on the franchise out weighs anything you give up for him besides mackinnon. you overpay for eichel 10 times out of time. a player like him neverrrrr hits the market
28 sept. 2020 à 19 h 30
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
Avs decline both trades, yikes talk about destroying a team
Maybe stick to making leaf rosters
OldNYIfan et Xqb15a a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 19 h 31
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,591
The problem with Eichel is that he throws the whole payroll out of whack. Notice that in order to make the offer attractive, you're selling two future top-line players who are still on their ELC's, which is why you have only 20 guys on the roster with room for only one more. You'd be better off giving up Kadri, Burakovsky, GIrard and one first.
Xqb15a a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 19 h 34
train, train
Mentions "j'aime": 730
Kadri + Bynam + Newhook for Eichel is a fair deal. No need for the picks or Burakovski, that's too much.
Anus_McLeod et Xqb15a a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 19 h 35
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,923
More like big dream, pieces aren't going to land a player that isn't on the trading block
28 sept. 2020 à 19 h 35
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,373
Quoting: MakeMarnerACentre
anyone saying this is too much is incredibly misinformed. the impact eichel would have on the franchise out weighs anything you give up for him besides mackinnon. you overpay for eichel 10 times out of time. a player like him neverrrrr hits the market

How's that impact working out in Buffalo? He's a great player, but it's a team game. Gutting the roster and prospect pool to bring in one guy is a horrible idea.
28 sept. 2020 à 19 h 39
Zinner21
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 70
Quoting: DerekHubbard
Dawg... Newhook AND Byram AND Burky AND 2 1sts... that's just simply too much. Eichel is a GREAT player but you can't mortgage everything for one guy, even if it is Eichel. If BUF was seriously looking to move Eichel to COL it would probably look like Kadri, Timmins, maybe Annunen or Beaucage or another B+ prospect, and maybe 2020 1st and 2021 2nd. Newhook and Byram are the untouchables IMO.

Hate to tell you, but that's probably the price you have to pay for Eichel. Top 10 player in the league.
28 sept. 2020 à 19 h 41
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 732
It’s a lot to give up but I don’t thinks unreasonable, as a previous commenter said, “A player like him [Eichel] never hits the market”.

That roster kind of makes me think of Pittsburg’s roster over the last decade, dominant top 2 centres and a solid #1 D (I think Makar will be better than Letang ever was).
The rest of the lineup is solid. Colorado is ready to win now, this trade gets them there quicker.
Don’t know if I would do, it’s a thinker!

Interesting proposal!
28 sept. 2020 à 19 h 43
Banni
Quoting: Anus_McLeod
How's that impact working out in Buffalo? He's a great player, but it's a team game. Gutting the roster and prospect pool to bring in one guy is a horrible idea.

lmfaooooo eichel plays in dog **** buffalo and is STILL a top 10 player in the league. not one forward on his team wouldve hit 60 points this year.
28 sept. 2020 à 19 h 58
lmfaooooo eichel plays in dog **** buffalo and is STILL a top 10 player in the league. not one forward on his team wouldve hit 60 points this year.

Yup, he's great. Not sure why you think I'm arguing otherwise. What I'm saying is you can't deplete the roster and prospect pool, not to mention give up picks, to bring him in. If you end up with Compher and Donskoi in the top six then even MacKinnon and Eichel aren't going to drag them to a Cup win.
28 sept. 2020 à 20 h 6
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 42
First Eichel trade I’ve seen that makes sense and sending realistic value. And people drag it. Lol.
28 sept. 2020 à 20 h 8
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,893
The Avs are trading 2 elite prospects, a 2C, a top 6 winger, AND 2 1st rd picks. As great as Eichel might be that’s an easy no for the Avs.
Anus_McLeod a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 20 h 8
Quoting: Eharr0613
First Eichel trade I’ve seen that makes sense and sending realistic value. And people drag it. Lol.

That’s not realistic that’s wishful thinking the Avs aren’t doing that trade ever.
28 sept. 2020 à 20 h 11
Banni
Yup, he's great. Not sure why you think I'm arguing otherwise. What I'm saying is you can't deplete the roster and prospect pool, not to mention give up picks, to bring him in. If you end up with Compher and Donskoi in the top six then even MacKinnon and Eichel aren't going to drag them to a Cup win.

youll have Mackinnon,Eichel,Rantanen,Landeskog and 8M to allocate to the top 6 because i dont see Cole being there next year. i also dont think zadorov will be there either. donskoi & compher are more than capable Middle 6 forwards.
28 sept. 2020 à 20 h 13
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187

It’s getting ripped bc it’s a leaf fan making a dumb trade for the avs bc clearly he hasn’t a clue about the avs at all and straight destroyed their roster and future. It’s awful bc of that
28 sept. 2020 à 20 h 20
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 42
Quoting: Xqb15a
That’s not realistic that’s wishful thinking the Avs aren’t doing that trade ever.

Eichel won’t get moved in the first place. Because this is the value. It’s the first trade where it’s not one prospect, a cap dump and a first or two. Eichel’s a franchise player. What do you think a fair offer is? And A and A- prospect and two firsts and to tradable pieces for what will be a rebuild team isn’t terrible.
28 sept. 2020 à 20 h 37
youll have Mackinnon,Eichel,Rantanen,Landeskog and 8M to allocate to the top 6 because i dont see Cole being there next year. i also dont think zadorov will be there either. donskoi & compher are more than capable Middle 6 forwards.

Makar, Landy, and Grubauer all need raises after the year (the first one is obviously a big one). I'd love to make Eichel work, but it just doesn't. The only way the team could even think about adding that kind of salary is by filling the roster with ELCs. Unfortunately they trade both Byram and Newhook in the above and the cupboard is pretty bare.

It's probably too much to give up even in typical times. It's way, way too much in the flat cap era.
28 sept. 2020 à 21 h 44
Banni
Makar, Landy, and Grubauer all need raises after the year (the first one is obviously a big one). I'd love to make Eichel work, but it just doesn't. The only way the team could even think about adding that kind of salary is by filling the roster with ELCs. Unfortunately they trade both Byram and Newhook in the above and the cupboard is pretty bare.

It's probably too much to give up even in typical times. It's way, way too much in the flat cap era.

if your top 2 centres are Mackinnon and Eichel you do whatever it takes
28 sept. 2020 à 21 h 46
Eichel won’t get moved in the first place. Because this is the value. It’s the first trade where it’s not one prospect, a cap dump and a first or two. Eichel’s a franchise player. What do you think a fair offer is? And A and A- prospect and two firsts and to tradable pieces for what will be a rebuild team isn’t terrible.

That’s fair, but Byram and Newhook are A+ prospects, Kadri is a 2 time 30 goal scorer and rock solid 2C, Burakovsky a top 6 winger and 2 1st rd picks. Even granting the 1sts are toward the end of the 1st rd that’s a Lindros type haul. COL isn’t instantly putting themselves into cap hell, gutting their farm system and trading away the ability to replenish it for ONE guy. No team is making that offer. If COL were inclined to make an offer it would obviously have Kadri, ONE of Newhook or Byram, a 1st, a depth forward like Compher or Donskoi, and something else depending on the prospect BUF picked. But COL isn’t even making a courtesy call on Eichel because the cost is prohibitive.
28 sept. 2020 à 21 h 47

That’s worked out so well for TOR, who at least got Tavares in FA.
28 sept. 2020 à 22 h 25

Not disagreeing entirely but I do think Eichel is different because of how young he is. If Colorado could get him for like Kadri, Graves, Newhook, and a couple firsts then it could work. Byram and Bura makes it silly though, and the flat cap really hurts too. It's just not in the cards.
29 sept. 2020 à 23 h 20
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
Quoting: HOCKEYBOY448
I will happily cheer any team who trades for him so the Rangers don’t make that mistake.

Quoting: DerekHubbard

Quoting: TheOtherAuston
That's an astronomical amount to give up for one player. Each one of those players fit in a top 6F top 4D
(Prospects in time) Colorado would be foolish to make that deal

Quoting: coga16
Avs decline both trades, yikes talk about destroying a team
Maybe stick to making leaf rosters

Quoting: OldNYIfan
The problem with Eichel is that he throws the whole payroll out of whack. Notice that in order to make the offer attractive, you're selling two future top-line players who are still on their ELC's, which is why you have only 20 guys on the roster with room for only one more. You'd be better off giving up Kadri, Burakovsky, GIrard and one first.

Quoting: CheechYou
Kadri + Bynam + Newhook for Eichel is a fair deal. No need for the picks or Burakovski, that's too much.

Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
More like big dream, pieces aren't going to land a player that isn't on the trading block

Quoting: zinner21
Hate to tell you, but that's probably the price you have to pay for Eichel. Top 10 player in the league.

Quoting: Reason
It’s a lot to give up but I don’t thinks unreasonable, as a previous commenter said, “A player like him [Eichel] never hits the market”.

That roster kind of makes me think of Pittsburg’s roster over the last decade, dominant top 2 centres and a solid #1 D (I think Makar will be better than Letang ever was).
The rest of the lineup is solid. Colorado is ready to win now, this trade gets them there quicker.
Don’t know if I would do, it’s a thinker!

Interesting proposal!

The Avs are trading 2 elite prospects, a 2C, a top 6 winger, AND 2 1st rd picks. As great as Eichel might be that’s an easy no for the Avs.

Quoting: coga16
It’s getting ripped bc it’s a leaf fan making a dumb trade for the avs bc clearly he hasn’t a clue about the avs at all and straight destroyed their roster and future. It’s awful bc of that

That’s fair, but Byram and Newhook are A+ prospects, Kadri is a 2 time 30 goal scorer and rock solid 2C, Burakovsky a top 6 winger and 2 1st rd picks. Even granting the 1sts are toward the end of the 1st rd that’s a Lindros type haul. COL isn’t instantly putting themselves into cap hell, gutting their farm system and trading away the ability to replenish it for ONE guy. No team is making that offer. If COL were inclined to make an offer it would obviously have Kadri, ONE of Newhook or Byram, a 1st, a depth forward like Compher or Donskoi, and something else depending on the prospect BUF picked. But COL isn’t even making a courtesy call on Eichel because the cost is prohibitive.

Not disagreeing entirely but I do think Eichel is different because of how young he is. If Colorado could get him for like Kadri, Graves, Newhook, and a couple firsts then it could work. Byram and Bura makes it silly though, and the flat cap really hurts too. It's just not in the cards.

If I tagged any of you twice I am sorry

How does this:
Kadri, Nazem
Burakovsky, André
Byram, Bowen
Newhook, Alex [Reserve List]
2020 1st round pick (COL)
2021 1st round pick (COL)
2022 2nd round pick (COL)

Compare to this:
BTW Look at the Lindros trade 1992-Jun-30 if you wish to know his value.
Chris Simon, LW 25th OA pick 1990
Mike Ricci, center 4th OA pick 1990
Kerry Huffman, LD 20th OA pick 1986
Ron Hextall, GK not much value at the time
Peter Forsberg, hall of fame center 6th OA 1991
Steve Duchesne, LD undrafted hall of fame
future considerations,
round 1 pick in the 1993 draft,
round 1 pick in the 1994 draft
and cash

Jack is a proven NHL star, Lindros was a prospect.
Guess what this is actually a decent offer.
It does not destroy the current line up only giving up Kadri and Burakovsky.
Eichel will make ANY winger look better than Burakovsky.
It is one of the trades that actually helps each team.
Colorado now, Buffalo in the future.

Finally, do you think having Jack would have been enough to beat the Stars?
Yup, he would have won at least one of the four games the Aves lost.
Pull the trigger make the deal.
MakeMarnerACentre et leafschamp a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage