SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

MOVING CANDAIAN TEAMS TO THE USA FOR 2020-2021

28 sept. 2020 à 16 h 23
ALjet12
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 315
I want to have a discussion about if it it is possible for the Canadian teams to be moved to the USA for the 2020-2021 regular season. Allow them to host game in training facilities if the NHL does not permit fans to be in attendance. For example the Blue Jays playing in Buffalo for the current MLB season. What do you think given Canadian stance on their strict laws preventing international travel.
ROSTER
28 sept. 2020 à 16 h 41
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
I think it’s more likely that American teams would come to Canada. I get it, there are stricter travel rules here, but we’ve shown we can handle a bubble with no cases and we have much less population, etc. American teams could also use CHL arenas as home rinks, there are more than enough
28 sept. 2020 à 17 h 8
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
Quoting: HabsFan9
I think it’s more likely that American teams would come to Canada. I get it, there are stricter travel rules here, but we’ve shown we can handle a bubble with no cases and we have much less population, etc. American teams could also use CHL arenas as home rinks, there are more than enough

I think most american teams are not too happy about the bubble. This goes for NBA too. NFL is playing games and traveling to each stadium. NFL has limited fans right now. NHL gunna want as much revenue as they can get. cant see owners going to only canada for a few owners to reap benefits from.
Remus a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2020 à 17 h 14
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
More likely that (at least for the start of the season) the Canadian teams play only in Canada against other Canadian teams. Then by the time that things have hopefully gotten better and the American government is settled, the teams can start crossing the border.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage