Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $81 490 949 $0 $0 $9 051 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 7
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 sept. 2020 à 2 h 9
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,299
Did you try to get a team closest to 0$ cap space if so well done you did it. I hope that's all you were trying to do here. Confused
27 sept. 2020 à 2 h 58
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,223
Pietro takes at least 9+ million...we saw what Josi' new contract is.
OlegP a aimé ceci.
27 sept. 2020 à 11 h 57
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 246
I'd do it. I'd only sign one of Fast/Simmonds to give them a bit more cap space, and have a cheaper forward extra.

Without Marner, keeping Johnsson/Kerfoot is important.

And you get 2 mid 1st rounders to have cheap ELC talent to replace the bottom 6 in the long run.
27 sept. 2020 à 14 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Quoting: draft_em_sign_em_trade_em
Pietro takes at least 9+ million...we saw what Josi' new contract is.

He was only offered $8M by St. Louis. Teams are operating under different assumptions now, due to the flat cap situation. Players are going to have to accept that they won't be able to command as much money as usual because of the lack of cap space around the league.

An $8.5M AAV is fair for him, especially when you consider that the Leafs can offer the most attractive structure possible to him, thus maximizing the actual amount he'd get. Getting $500k less per year is worth it if you can get all of it in signing bonus and like half of the money in the first year + 1 day, since you can invest that an get a greater return in the long run.

That's also not to mention the sheer number of lucrative sponsorship opportunities that would instantly be unlocked for him. Not sure if you're aware but literally Frederik Gauthier is in a commercial with Sonnet Insurance, and if he can get one, then clearly a #1 Dman would be stacked with offers.
27 sept. 2020 à 14 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: EnvironmentalTwister
I'd do it. I'd only sign one of Fast/Simmonds to give them a bit more cap space, and have a cheaper forward extra.

Without Marner, keeping Johnsson/Kerfoot is important.

And you get 2 mid 1st rounders to have cheap ELC talent to replace the bottom 6 in the long run.

My thought here is that, sure, in a bubble, you lose the Marner trade. But if that new found cap space lets you sign Pietrangelo, then you're essentially moving Marner for Pietrangelo + Severson + 2 mid-1sts, which obviously looks a hell of a lot nicer. I'm only making that move if it's certain that Petro's coming home.

I think that losing Marner at forward is a pretty big loss obviously, but the insane improvement on defence is more than worth it. And this team was pretty much #1 in goals for, so sacrificing some of that to assemble the best D corps in the league is so WORTH it. You still have a one-two punch of Matthews and Tavares to drive your top 2 lines. Then you've also got an incredible 30+ goal, 70+ point talent in William Nylander. Add in complementary pieces like Andreas Johnsson, Zach Hyman, Nick Robertson, and your top 6 is fantastic.

The depth of the forwards arguably improves here as well, as you're essentially swapping Kapanen and Gauthier for Jesper Fast and Wayne Simmonds. ~40 points from Kapanen,~15 from Gauthier for ~35 from Fast and ~30 from Simmonds, along with the experience they bring and the great physicality that Simmonds would offer you.
27 sept. 2020 à 14 h 20
Banni
Quoting: ThewsTML
He was only offered $8M by St. Louis. Teams are operating under different assumptions now, due to the flat cap situation. Players are going to have to accept that they won't be able to command as much money as usual because of the lack of cap space around the league.

An $8.5M AAV is fair for him, especially when you consider that the Leafs can offer the most attractive structure possible to him, thus maximizing the actual amount he'd get. Getting $500k less per year is worth it if you can get all of it in signing bonus and like half of the money in the first year + 1 day, since you can invest that an get a greater return in the long run.

That's also not to mention the sheer number of lucrative sponsorship opportunities that would instantly be unlocked for him. Not sure if you're aware but literally Frederik Gauthier is in a commercial with Sonnet Insurance, and if he can get one, then clearly a #1 Dman would be stacked with offers.

You don’t understand economics. What one team is working with is not what every team is working with

There are 10 teams off the top of my head that could sign Petro to 10 million per year. You need 1 team to sign him not the majority of teams
27 sept. 2020 à 15 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: OlegP
You don’t understand economics. What one team is working with is not what every team is working with

There are 10 teams off the top of my head that could sign Petro to 10 million per year. You need 1 team to sign him not the majority of teams

Obviously someone like Ottawa or Detroit or Buffalo could technically sign him for $14 million per year. Is that in any way realistic? Of course not.

I'm assuming here that Petro wants to go to a good team here, and there's barely any that could afford to pay him so highly.

And again, the Leafs can offer the best structure possible, with signing bonuses up front, etc, to maximize his actual cash while keeping the AAV down. And again, the sponsorship opportunities for a superstar like him would be unparalleled in Toronto.

The AAV doesn't tell much about the actual cash that players can earn. It's a simple number, so I get why people would bring it up, but things are a lot more complex than that, and you need to look more into this to understand it better.
27 sept. 2020 à 15 h 52
Banni
Obviously someone like Ottawa or Detroit or Buffalo could technically sign him for $14 million per year. Is that in any way realistic? Of course not.

I'm assuming here that Petro wants to go to a good team here, and there's barely any that could afford to pay him so highly.

And again, the Leafs can offer the best structure possible, with signing bonuses up front, etc, to maximize his actual cash while keeping the AAV down. And again, the sponsorship opportunities for a superstar like him would be unparalleled in Toronto.

The AAV doesn't tell much about the actual cash that players can earn. It's a simple number, so I get why people would bring it up, but things are a lot more complex than that, and you need to look more into this to understand it better.

Brian Burke already explained the economics of a Canadian market In some details. You can’t hide your money unless you put it in all retirement funds. Players want their money NOW He’d lose a ton of money with taxes while going to Toronto forget sponsorships.

Makes no sense how he’d settle for less money in Toronto. He’d just stay in St Louis.
The no tax states exceed the benefits of playing with sponsorships. IF he even goes to market, Vegas has a giant lead ahead of Toronto among others like Florida, etc

Your rosy coloured glasses with bias aren’t shinning bright
27 sept. 2020 à 17 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: OlegP
Brian Burke already explained the economics of a Canadian market In some details. You can’t hide your money unless you put it in all retirement funds. Players want their money NOW He’d lose a ton of money with taxes while going to Toronto forget sponsorships.

Makes no sense how he’d settle for less money in Toronto. He’d just stay in St Louis.
The no tax states exceed the benefits of playing with sponsorships. IF he even goes to market, Vegas has a giant lead ahead of Toronto among others like Florida, etc

Your rosy coloured glasses with bias aren’t shinning bright

Vegas? Lmao, they're planning to spend $12M on goalies. How the hell are they gonna work that one out?
28 sept. 2020 à 12 h 34
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 246
My thought here is that, sure, in a bubble, you lose the Marner trade. But if that new found cap space lets you sign Pietrangelo, then you're essentially moving Marner for Pietrangelo + Severson + 2 mid-1sts, which obviously looks a hell of a lot nicer. I'm only making that move if it's certain that Petro's coming home.

I think that losing Marner at forward is a pretty big loss obviously, but the insane improvement on defence is more than worth it. And this team was pretty much #1 in goals for, so sacrificing some of that to assemble the best D corps in the league is so WORTH it. You still have a one-two punch of Matthews and Tavares to drive your top 2 lines. Then you've also got an incredible 30+ goal, 70+ point talent in William Nylander. Add in complementary pieces like Andreas Johnsson, Zach Hyman, Nick Robertson, and your top 6 is fantastic.

The depth of the forwards arguably improves here as well, as you're essentially swapping Kapanen and Gauthier for Jesper Fast and Wayne Simmonds. ~40 points from Kapanen,~15 from Gauthier for ~35 from Fast and ~30 from Simmonds, along with the experience they bring and the great physicality that Simmonds would offer you.

I agree. Pietro' PP value is also an added bonus.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage