Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $76 454 957 $0 $2 360 000 $5 045 043 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
C
RFA - 3
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
UFA - 1
874 125 $874 125 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
714 166 $714 166 $ (Bonis de performance157 500 $$158K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
714 166 $714 166 $ (Bonis de performance157 500 $$158K)
DD
RFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
DD
RFA - 4
5 700 000 $5 700 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
775 833 $775 833 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DD
RFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 083 333 $6 083 333 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 sept. 2020 à 23 h 25
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,382
Take out Dipietro and Baertschi
26 sept. 2020 à 23 h 27
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 259
Getting Staal and his 5.75 AAV pretty much killed any chance of signing Krug. Lindström will stay in Sweden this season. Nemeth is ahead of Staal on the depth chart (unless Staal plays out-of-his mind in a contract year). Aaron Dell will cost more than that.

Rasmussen & Veleno will stay overseas too.

Eriksson wouldn't be a healthy scratch on this team.

Not a chance they buyout Nielsen.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2020 à 23 h 54
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: dca919
Getting Staal and his 5.75 AAV pretty much killed any chance of signing Krug. Lindström will stay in Sweden this season. Nemeth is ahead of Staal on the depth chart (unless Staal plays out-of-his mind in a contract year). Aaron Dell will cost more than that.

Edit: NVM, I see what you mean. They could still buy out Staal though.
26 sept. 2020 à 23 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 971
Modifié 27 sept. 2020 à 0 h 5

No chance Marc Staal is going to have any impact on their desire to add Krug. Yzerman says he wants to make the team more competitive, adding a guy like Krug does that. And it's debatable as to who between Staal and Nemeth is better. They're basically the same player

Maybe I missed it but Veleno hasn't signed with any Euro team, and if AHL is delayed or doesn't have a season at all he's going to play in the NHL. Ras isn't playing the entire season in the Austria league, that's way below the level he needs to be at. It's just temporary while the season in North America is delayed

Eriksson isn't good and has no upside, it makes no sense for Detroit to play him over guys like Svech or Ras.

Doesn't seem likely which is surprising because he's terrible but I can hope
27 sept. 2020 à 0 h 43
Quoting: Drw4209
No chance Marc Staal is going to have any impact on their desire to add Krug. Yzerman says he wants to make the team more competitive, adding a guy like Krug does that. And it's debatable as to who between Staal and Nemeth is better. They're basically the same player

Maybe I missed it but Veleno hasn't signed with any Euro team, and if AHL is delayed or doesn't have a season at all he's going to play in the NHL. Ras isn't playing the entire season in the Austria league, that's way below the level he needs to be at. It's just temporary while the season in North America is delayed

Eriksson isn't good and has no upside, it makes no sense for Detroit to play him over guys like Svech or Ras.

Doesn't seem likely which is surprising because he's terrible but I can hope
If you compare the metrics at least 5v5 it's not even close. Staal's puck possession skills are just not what they used to be. And he had a serious eye injury a few years back just about the time those measurable showed significant decrease. Plus Staal's speed is lacking. Nemeth still has some semblance of both that's why he's on my 2nd pair and Staal on the 3rd. Yzerman was cagey about how the NMC was waived. He said it didn't apply and he didn't want to get into it. Maybe an injury settlement? Maybe he is getting bought-out? But regardless with DeKeyser on the 1st, right now it becomes:

I just don't think Yzerman makes a run at Krug. Yzerman has done pressers and talked about problems with adding UFA to long-term deals vs where they are in the rebuild (5 years may be different though). Krug will turn 30 towards the begining of the season. He's stated he's not taking a home-team discount. He was undrafted and coming off cheap contracts so it seems more than lip-service. Do they try to pay a 2nd pair guy only to find out he can't be a 1st pair d-man again (just like with Green) and get stuck with a bloated cap hit? Plus his best years will not lineup with the expected rebuild time-frame. He'll be starting his decline just when the Wings will be getting good and his cap hit will become a issue on the end of a 5-7 year deal. I wish this wasn't the case as I think Krug is exactly they need now PP QB LHD with leadership skills to show the young d-men the ropes.

It's not that I think the Wings want the players overseas...it's that I think they know the AHL season is doomed. It can't start until after the NHL does and that the AHL can't play without gate revenue and they know fans won't be in the stands for the foreseeable future. Therefore it will be a he might be too good for that league, but he's not quite NHL ready (and sitting in the press box every game does him no good) so keep him overseas. Doesn't necessarily have to be in that league as they can recall him and move him elsewhere too.

I think Svech who is out of waiver options would definitely get a look over Eriksson...but not sure about Givani Smith or even Veleno (as they have several C/W'ers that can play multiple positions).

Point is none of these cap-dumps have upside. You just hope you can plug them in for a year or 2 and they are serviceable enough to justify the asset you got for them to be on your payroll. That is why taking on 1yr cap dumps is so important. Take them on, retain salary at the deadline and send them to one of the 4 they authorize at the deadline for another asset. Weaponizing the cap and giving the scouting dept another crack at a top 6 forward/top 4 d-man/starting goalie.
27 sept. 2020 à 0 h 49
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,509
If you compare the metrics at least 5v5 it's not even close. Staal's puck possession skills are just not what they used to be. And he had a serious eye injury a few years back just about the time those measurable showed significant decrease. Plus Staal's speed is lacking. Nemeth still has some semblance of both that's why he's on my 2nd pair and Staal on the 3rd. Yzerman was cagey about how the NMC was waived. He said it didn't apply and he didn't want to get into it. Maybe an injury settlement? Maybe he is getting bought-out? But regardless with DeKeyser on the 1st, right now it becomes:

I just don't think Yzerman makes a run at Krug. Yzerman has done pressers and talked about problems with adding UFA to long-term deals vs where they are in the rebuild (5 years may be different though). Krug will turn 30 towards the begining of the season. He's stated he's not taking a home-team discount. He was undrafted and coming off cheap contracts so it seems more than lip-service. Do they try to pay a 2nd pair guy only to find out he can't be a 1st pair d-man again (just like with Green) and get stuck with a bloated cap hit? Plus his best years will not lineup with the expected rebuild time-frame. He'll be starting his decline just when the Wings will be getting good and his cap hit will become a issue on the end of a 5-7 year deal. I wish this wasn't the case as I think Krug is exactly they need now PP QB LHD with leadership skills to show the young d-men the ropes.

It's not that I think the Wings want the players overseas...it's that I think they know the AHL season is doomed. It can't start until after the NHL does and that the AHL can't play without gate revenue and they know fans won't be in the stands for the foreseeable future. Therefore it will be a he might be too good for that league, but he's not quite NHL ready (and sitting in the press box every game does him no good) so keep him overseas. Doesn't necessarily have to be in that league as they can recall him and move him elsewhere too.

I think Svech who is out of waiver options would definitely get a look over Eriksson...but not sure about Givani Smith or even Veleno (as they have several C/W'ers that can play multiple positions).

Point is none of these cap-dumps have upside. You just hope you can plug them in for a year or 2 and they are serviceable enough to justify the asset you got for them to be on your payroll. That is why taking on 1yr cap dumps is so important. Take them on, retain salary at the deadline and send them to one of the 4 they authorize at the deadline for another asset. Weaponizing the cap and giving the scouting dept another crack at a top 6 forward/top 4 d-man/starting goalie.

Staal’s NMC is actually a no waiver clause so not a true NMC which is why he probably get into specifics for it. I’m fine with playing Staal which is what Yzerman hinted at and hopefully mentoring some of our young blue liners.
27 sept. 2020 à 1 h 11
Quoting: BStinson
Staal’s NMC is actually a no waiver clause so not a true NMC which is why he probably get into specifics for it. I’m fine with playing Staal which is what Yzerman hinted at and hopefully mentoring some of our young blue liners.
Thanks for that. That would have been easy to explain at the presser wonder why he didn't just say it. If that's the case then his return at the trade deadline could be more like high 3rd (with 50% retained) as it opens up him being traded everywhere not just where he wants to go.

I would like the defense in this thread...would improve the team out of the worst 5 finishes in the league I just don't see Krug now that 5.75M AAV is committed to Staal (along with Krug's projected decline vs rebuild time-frame and risking a 1st pair AAV on a guy that's only been a 2nd pair guy to this point). What do you think on them pursuing Krug?
BStinson a aimé ceci.
27 sept. 2020 à 1 h 26
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,509
Thanks for that. That would have been easy to explain at the presser wonder why he didn't just say it. If that's the case then his return at the trade deadline could be more like high 3rd (with 50% retained) as it opens up him being traded everywhere not just where he wants to go.

I would like the defense in this thread...would improve the team out of the worst 5 finishes in the league I just don't see Krug now that 5.75M AAV is committed to Staal (along with Krug's projected decline vs rebuild time-frame and risking a 1st pair AAV on a guy that's only been a 2nd pair guy to this point). What do you think on them pursuing Krug?

I’m not a huge Krug fan personally and feel he just gets brought up because the Michigan connection. Seems like Deja vu last year with Trouba but I like Trouba stylistically. The only Michigan defender that I’d really love to have is Werenski as he fits our age group and is a LD. It also helps that him and Larkin are best friends and IIRC roommates at NTDP U18s.
27 sept. 2020 à 5 h 36
Buffbry
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,309
Dp and a first is for loui contract, I think van adds a 3rd in 2022 and done deal.

I'd also pass on Krug, too expensive and we don't need it
27 sept. 2020 à 13 h 56
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,582
Why did Yzerman come out as say that Staal's NMC "didn't apply in this situation" , BUT also that he wouldn't elaborate any more about that? Does anyone know for sure?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage