Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Lundell before Rossi?
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2020 à 17 h 23
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,300
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
Lundell before Rossi?

Yeah no way. Also you have Zary way too low. Hawks will gladly take Zary, Mercer and then amirov in that order
26 sept. 2020 à 17 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 301
Lundell before Rossi?

I feel like Lundell is closer to be NHL ready than Rossi. He could even play next year.
Sabres are hoping to win very soon in order to calm down Eichel and keep him in Buffalo. I could see them taking a chance on Lundell to play next year on the 2-3 line, while I see Rossi playing in the junior at least another year to gain some strenght.
26 sept. 2020 à 17 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 26 sept. 2020 à 17 h 48
Quoting: ChiHawk
Yeah no way. Also you have Zary way too low. Hawks will gladly take Zary, Mercer and then amirov in that order

I'm really not a big fan of Zary. He will be a kind of Ryan Poehling, great 3rd center, but nothing more imo. He's reliable, but nothing way above average in his game.
Edit : I tought you needed more LD than centerman
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2020 à 18 h 58
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup
I feel like Lundell is closer to be NHL ready than Rossi. He could even play next year.
Sabres are hoping to win very soon in order to calm down Eichel and keep him in Buffalo. I could see them taking a chance on Lundell to play next year on the 2-3 line, while I see Rossi playing in the junior at least another year to gain some strenght.

That makes sense that they might think that way, although I wouldn’t make decisions like that myself, especially because the Sabres aren’t going to be contenders anytime soon.
26 sept. 2020 à 19 h 44
Démarrer sujet
That makes sense that they might think that way, although I wouldn’t make decisions like that myself, especially because the Sabres aren’t going to be contenders anytime soon.

Sabres' owners seem to have a different way of making decisions...
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2020 à 21 h 29
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,300
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup
I'm really not a big fan of Zary. He will be a kind of Ryan Poehling, great 3rd center, but nothing more imo. He's reliable, but nothing way above average in his game.
Edit : I tought you needed more LD than centerman

We need a first line LHD prospect but after Sanderson i just don't see any. Zary can play wing as well as Holloway. Mercer would be a great pick as well. If there was a first line LHD prospect sure, but this draft is relatively weak for D outside of Drysdale and Sanderson for first liners.
27 sept. 2020 à 9 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ChiHawk
We need a first line LHD prospect but after Sanderson i just don't see any. Zary can play wing as well as Holloway. Mercer would be a great pick as well. If there was a first line LHD prospect sure, but this draft is relatively weak for D outside of Drysdale and Sanderson for first liners.

That's why I gave you Wallinder. For me, I see him as a home run potential. Huge size, very great skating, has to put all together his offensive and defensive game, but if he does, he could be one of the best dman from this year. He reminds me of Broberg last year. He's definetly going to play in the NHL, but reaching his full potential may take some time.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage