SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Stanley Cup Final Game 4 (with some mock trades)

Stanley Cup Final Game 4 (with some mock trades)

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 24 sept. 2020 à 19 h 13
Description
THESE ARE TRADES THAT I THINK COULD HAPPEN DURING THE DRAFT:

{Pittsburgh trades Patric Hornqvist to Florida for Mike Matheson}

This trade gives Pittsburgh a positional need, which is defense. Florida gets more depth with Hornqvist. With the potential of losing Dadonov and maybe Hoffman, Hornqvist can be a replacement.

{Winnipeg trades Patrik Laine and Logan Stanley to Carolina for Dougie Hamilton and Jake Bean}

Winnipeg fills a hole in their defense. Hamilton is a player that could have won the Norris Trophy if he wasn’t injured for half the season. The Hurricanes are used to playing without Hamilton at this point, plus they have a very deep defense, so they afford to trade some defenseman. The Jets also get Bean, who hasn’t really developed with Carolina. The Hurricanes get a sniper in Patrik Laine. He has gotten progressively worse since 2018 and also wants to play top-line minutes. A Teravainen-Aho-Laine (or I like to call it the “Finnish Line”) would be nasty.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-A no-brainer pick. Can make an immediate impact next season for the Rangers, who are already gifted offensively.
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-The Kings have plenty of centers in their system (Kopitar, Turcotte, Vilardi, and Kupari). Even though Stutzle mostly plays center, he can play on the wing. Also, the Kings have gained more interest in Stutzle and he has more capability to play in the NHL right away than Byfield.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseThe obvious pick here. In my opinion, picks 1 and 3 are the easiest picks in the draft. If the Kings draft Byfield, the Senators will take Stutzle. But in this case, Byfield will be taken here. Ottawa could also go with Marco Rossi because he plays in Ottawa.
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-For the past few weeks, Yzerman has fallen in love with Perfetti’s game. At most, Perfetti is second-line center. Very unlikely he will fit into the top line right away. The playmaking and creativity is there, but the defense isn’t.
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-The Senators have a lot of offensive defenseman in their system (Chabot and Brannstrom), so it wouldn’t make sense to draft Drysdale. With Ottawa drafting Byfield earlier, they will take a defenseman. Sanderson has a more defensive game than Drysdale.
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Anaheim has a big group of young forwards (Steel, Comtois, Terry, Lundestrom, and Zegras) so drafting a defenseman is ideal. Plus, after Drysdale and Sanderson, there isn’t much great defenseman available. The Ducks get the No. 1 defenseman in the draft in Drysdale.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-This may be a shock to some people, but this is something that the Devils need. The rest of their team is more solid than they showed, and Mackenzie Blackwood emerged as the unquestioned starter over Cory Schneider. Once Schneider retires, Askarov could step in and replace him.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-The best goal-scorer in the draft would be nasty alongside Eichel. There are many rumors that the pick will be traded, but with many players falling, you can’t trade the pick.
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-A must-have for Minnesota. There is no center depth on that team, with Staal gone and the plan of Koivu not resigning. They could take Rossi, but they need a player who can score goals. While Rossi is known for playmaking, Lundell can score goals and also defend the puck well.
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-This is my first steal of the draft with Rossi being a top-five pick. This draft is super deep, honestly anyone could fall. In this case, Rossi is one of them. Rossi plays a lot like Brayden Point. Just a solid playmaker who also has the capability to make the NHL right away.
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-This is my first off-the-board pick, with Nashville having a deep team. This season, their whole team, minus Juuse Saros, underachieved in point production. In the future, Jarvis can provide the offense that Nashville lacks as well as the point production.
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-The Panthers love acquiring Russians (Dadonov and Denisenko), and they will take another one selecting Amirov. Will definitely take a few years to develop in the KHL.
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoThis is shocking that Raymond falls to 13. The logical pick for the Hurricanes would be Askarov, but he is already taken. With their deep defense, they will go with a forward. If Raymond falls, I wouldn’t see him falling any further.
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-A great player to play alongside Connor McDavid and Leon Draisaitl. One season in college, and he will be ready to play in the NHL.
15Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Penguins de PittsburghThe Maple Leafs need a right-handed defenseman. Schneider is the best available.
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
19Logo de Flames de Calgary-
20Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
21Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
22Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
25Logo de Capitals de Washington-
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
27Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
28Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
29Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
30Logo de Stars de Dallas-
31Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
24 sept. 2020 à 19 h 15
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 607
UPDATE: The Penguins-Panthers trade is no longer a mock trade. I actually didn't know the trade even happened until after I published this mock draft honestly.
24 sept. 2020 à 19 h 43
Mentions "j'aime": 238
I will be the happiest I have ever been if LUCAS FRICKIN RAYMOND drops to 13 and Carolina selects him
24 sept. 2020 à 21 h 0
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
Quoting: chaserice
I will be the happiest I have ever been if LUCAS FRICKIN RAYMOND drops to 13 and Carolina selects him

Yeah good luck with that, I don't see him falling out the top 10.
24 sept. 2020 à 21 h 26
burn the pegulas
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,293
"who also has the capability to make the NHL right away"...with his size i don't think he'll make it for another two years
25 sept. 2020 à 0 h 22
Mentions "j'aime": 238
Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58

yeah I don't see him faling out of top 7
25 sept. 2020 à 0 h 23
Am Yisrael Chai
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,727
Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58

8*

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage