SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

The goalie.

The goalie.

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Girouxsalem
Publié: 22 sept. 2020 à 18 h 20
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-As many questions as I have about him, NYR ain't passing up the opprotunity.
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Askarov's playing possessed right now. LA could easily step in here and shake up the draft floor by leading other GM's to think "they're picking the goalie, now what?".
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseWould Ottawa also look at picking up the goalie here? I don't think Detroit is gonna pick him due to the plethora of G talent in UFA . Outside that, I think we all know who Melnyk wants here.
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Detroit gets this guy to fall into their lap. Don't think they'll look at the goalie here.
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ott's 2nd pick is another reasonable spot for Askarov. One would think Ott's got it's plans elsewhere
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Don't give us that "ohhh but he's not a RHD" jargon here. This guy is the best defenseman in the draft, and after seeing NYI, PHI, DAL make it as far as they did, you know GM's are gonna clamor over how he thinks the game.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-NJD is a team that *would* think "oh he's a RHD, therefore good"
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-The next 4 picks are fun. BUF is also in dire need of a Goalie, and if he's avaliable, he's probably getting picked. Low chance they choose a C outside that, they go either G or the rocket shot kid
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Oh, fun! A choice between Perfetti&Rossi? If NOT the Goalie? Well, Guerin gets drunk on stats easily.
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Don't get mad WPG, You need this kid.
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-If he falls this far, and if NSH can open up a spot in 1-2 yrs, this kid's gonna take the team by storm.
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-This kid's stock is at an all-time high now, makes sense for FLA to keep adding Winger Depth
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoEveryone's got the goalie locked at this pick, but what if he's not there? It gets interesting b/c, well, what does CAR need? They're quite well loaded on the roster& they have excellent prospects in the wings...do they trade up for the G? Back&add assets? Maybe it's best they choose the kid who needs time to get healthy&ready for the pros.
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Seeing EDM outside the top 10 is a nice sight. They have work to do, and the best way to do that is to add floor players to the pool. Especially if they're 6ft and play physical.
15Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Penguins de PittsburghMagical how Dubas got his 1st back, and not too far away from his original spot. Ideally, they would want Holloway or D. I think reaching at this pick is alright, but they'll more likely trade back here.
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Habs fans want Jarvis here, and why? What does he bring to the forechecking system of the Habs? He doesn't play well in his zone, he doesn't backcheck, he anticipates play as if his Dmen will *always* get the puck to his stick, and he'll fall on their depth chart much faster than rise. Habs need smart, efficient forwards like Danault. A flexible guy would make so much more sense.
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Jarvis going from Winterhawk to Blackhawk is a lot of fun, right? In fact, who else would value a guy line him as highly as CHI? The kid comes into this team w/ an excellent on-ice role model (b/c off ice he's a sex offender), w/ a similar build and similar view of the game. Could easily see CHI trading up for him.
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaBy now, the Goalie will be taken. From here on out, these picks are best fit. Not exaclty BPA, but very reasonable to see some of these names taken by these teams.
19Logo de Flames de Calgary-Can't find a reason for CAL not to take Dmen this szn
20Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de VancouverThe Swede is tantilizing, but we all know how well Czech playera do in NJ.
21Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-CBJ is lacking in Blueline prospects, so you'd expect them to look at who's avaliable. Can't see them passing up on the project
22Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineYou can't have too many defensemen, NYR.
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Strange spot to be in if you're PHI. Amirov, Khusnutdinov, Borque all make sense, but most recently they have done their best scouting in NA and Sweden. They'll gladly take the faller
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Embarrassment of riches
25Logo de Capitals de Washington-Time to start refilling the cabinets, Washington. Welcome to BPA life. Don't worry, this kid's my favorite in the entire draft.
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-STL gets a nice little selection here, but do we *really* think they're gonna let Petro walk w/o a fight? This pick belongs to someone else, and they go BPA
27Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonANA doesn't expect this kid to fall into their lap.
28Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkSo, let's say Ott picks the Goalie earlier+Stützle. Do they reach for D here? Let's not forget that WPG did that years ago when they grabbed Logan Stanley. The next best RHD is Grans, and that is a faaar reach. A safe pick makes the most sense
29Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-VGK really don't need this pick. BPA
30Logo de Stars de Dallas-Still think this is SJ's pick. This time, the German makes more sense
31Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayCongrats on cup, enjoy the pick
22 sept. 2020 à 18 h 30
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 888
Still think the CBJ take Bourque or Perreault over Wallinder, then load up on D in the late rounds.
Girouxsalem a aimé ceci.
22 sept. 2020 à 19 h 53
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
Yeah LA's not taking Askarov at #2 I can see Detroit taking him more at #4 then LA at #2 since Yzerman loves to go completely off the board.
22 sept. 2020 à 20 h 6
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 157
Sabres have a goalie in UPL
22 sept. 2020 à 22 h 6
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,432
I like that Montreal description and fully support it!
Girouxsalem a aimé ceci.
24 sept. 2020 à 20 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Girouxsalem
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58
Yeah LA's not taking Askarov at #2 I can see Detroit taking him more at #4 then LA at #2 since Yzerman loves to go completely off the board.

Good take. Don't think Yzerman's gonna go Goalie that early, he likes to go off board but i still think he's picking Rossi. LA makes more sense b/c they're loaded in the pipeline at FW, tho Q makes most sense at 2. Quick's done, won't ever be like the way he wad in 2012. I wouldn't be shocked if they go get Askarov.

Thanks for the comment!
Quoting: ColonelX
I like that Montreal description and fully support it!

'Preciate it. Zary would be the "1B" pick if Mercer isn't there
DiehardRedWingsFan58 a aimé ceci.
24 sept. 2020 à 20 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Girouxsalem
Quoting: Asd24
Sabres have a goalie in UPL

Flyers first picked Stolartz. Then Merrick Madsen. Then Sandstrom, Tomek, amd Fedotov. THEN Hart. And even AFTER that, have picked Ustimenko, Ersson, and Ross. 9 goalies picked, from 2012 to 2019. You can't put all your eggs in one basket when it comes to Goaltending. Sabres would be wise to pick the goalie here and create internal competition.
24 sept. 2020 à 21 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Girouxsalem
Quoting: benjgc
Still think the CBJ take Bourque or Perreault over Wallinder, then load up on D in the late rounds.

Probably the case. I chose Wallinder this time due to 2 reasons: 1- he was the pick in the Athletic's mock, and 2, his ceiling seems to be sky high, and even if he doesn't live up to it, he'll be a part of one of the most leathal Bluelines in Hockey.

A center makes total sense if they're pickinf in the top 10, but this year i see them attacking the Big Dman.

Thanks for the imput!
25 sept. 2020 à 14 h 39
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 157
Quoting: Girouxsalem
Flyers first picked Stolartz. Then Merrick Madsen. Then Sandstrom, Tomek, amd Fedotov. THEN Hart. And even AFTER that, have picked Ustimenko, Ersson, and Ross. 9 goalies picked, from 2012 to 2019. You can't put all your eggs in one basket when it comes to Goaltending. Sabres would be wise to pick the goalie here and create internal competition.

We have another prospect that he can battle with . We'd rather draft offense

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage