SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Yet another mock w trades (comment ur opinion)

Yet another mock w trades (comment ur opinion)

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: ivan092033
Publié: 21 sept. 2020 à 23 h 39
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-No debate easy pick
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-I like Byfield better but I feel like LA themselves is leaning towards Stutzle more. Such a smooth and agile skater who is an unbelievable playmaker
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseNow I think that Byfield and Ottawa is a match made in heaven. I think Byfield needs more time to develop and Ottawa is in no rush to groom him into a 1C. Alongside of Tkachuk, that could be a nightmare for opponents
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Now my mock is based on what I think is gonna happen, not what I want happen. I like Rossi better, but I think there's just so much speculation around Detroit and Perfetti that I think they'll take him at 4. Unreal hockey IQ and vision. Skating needs a bit of work but I definitely think he can improve
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-I think Ottawa won't take a dman considering that they can address it with the amount of picks they have later on and considering this draft is forward heavy, I think they'd want to snag an unreal playmaker to complete their potential future first line of Tkachuk Byfield and Raymond.
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-The Ducks prospect pool is very forward heavy and I think what they're missing is a great offensive defenseman who is responsible in his own end but a guy who's a smooth skater and can quarterback a powerplay
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Now I had Holtz at this spot, but New Jersey's defense last year was awful. Sanderson is the last of the elite dman prospects in the draft. Some scouts like this kid better than Drysdale. Considering his elite shutdown ability, he could become a huge piece for New Jersey
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-This pick is really a slam dunk for the Sabres. They desperately need a second line center. Eric Staal can fill the void for probably a year. Why not take a guy who I think needs one more year to be NHL ready. He may be small, but he fights hard and makes up for the lack of size with his drive. Phenomenal playmaker and puts a very solid effort in his own end
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Minnesota is lacking in terms of centermen. They really need one considering they just traded Staal and Koivu looks like he's gonna leave. So why not take an elite two way centermen who is so close to being NHL ready.
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Trade: Winnipeg trades pick 10 to Carolina for pick 13 and 41. Carolina could take Askarov, but I feel like they're gonna acquire a solid goalie who has quite a few years of starting left in him, so why not get the best goal scorer in the draft who could become a great linemate to Aho or Teravainen. Yes Svechnikov is there but why not add another elite forward to the top 6 and he could make a guy like Trocheck much better
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-Now Nashville could also take Askarov, but seeing what happened in the playoffs, I'm convinced Nashville believes in Saros and they could REALLY use a goal scorer for a guy like Johansen who has been struggling. Jack Quinn is all about goal scoring and can really help out
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Trade: Florida trades pick number 12 to Chicago for picks number 17 and 46 Chicago gets their Corey Crawford replacement of the future
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoWinnipeg's pick: They fill a huge need, second line center. They have always tried to fill it using trades and the guys they acquired, they couldn't keep due to cap strains. So why not get a long term replacement with a non flashy solid two way centerman who can fill the void
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-The best player at this spot in my opinion. Edmonton has two very good defensive prospects so defense is set for them. Jarvis was super explosive in the second half of the season and made some serious improvements to his game that scouts have noticed
15Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Penguins de PittsburghThe Leafs fill a massive need in their team. Sure you can consider Schneider a reach at this spot but the Leafs need a RHD and they also need a good defensive dman and a physical one. Schneider fills all of these needs.
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal takes arguably the best player at this spot who is a very safe bet considering his two way game, he is almost guaranteed to contribute at the NHL level
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Florida's pick: Guhle fills a huge need for the Panthers. A physical stay at home LHD. I can see him as a guy who can really help their offensive guys shine due to his defense
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaAmirov plays in the KHL. As we know it, its quite hard to get players from that league to come over. But I don't think NJ is any rush to bring him over since they have quite a few years left in their rebuild. Amirov is a guy who will guarantee effective two way play. Nothing fancy but effecient.
19Logo de Flames de Calgary-Reichel is a very good prospect and can really go under the radar. He can score and pass well, his defense needs a bit of work, but he is committed to defense which definitely means he can improve in that area. I think he can definitely be a very good add for the Flames.
20Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de VancouverTrade: New Jersey trades pick 20 to Colorado for picks 24, 117 and a 2021 3rd round pick. I think Colorado is licking their chops to get Noel Gunler. Yes, he has attidude issues and is deemed to be hard to coach. But if he gets around those issues, his skill will propel him to the Avalanche's top 6 and can be lethal alongside a Nathan Mackinnon due to his sniping ability
21Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-I think this pick is the dream scenario for the Jackets. They get a guy who I think fits their playstyle perfectly. A very good two way player, not skilled, but definitely plays a well rounded and I think can be a shutdown centerman for the Jackets in the future
22Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineI think this pick is the perfect risk to take if you're the New York Rangers. A kid who potential wise is top 10, but the concussion are a major red flag. If he can get past those issues he'll no doubt end up being a slam dunk for the Rangers as a second line center alongside of a Panarin or Lafreniere. If he doesn't work out, I think the Rangers have enough talent in the prospect pool to where it won't hurt them too much
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Peterka is an interesting prospect. His numbers weren't great, but you have to look at the whole stiory. He was on one of the worst teams in the DEL which made him produce less than he can. Peterka is a very skilled sniper who has the potential to slot into Philly's top 6.
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Devils pick: I think the Devils continue adressing the weak defense with yes, another very sound defensive defenseman. I think Grans can use his size and solid skating to really shut down opponents with Sanderson and that pair could become an unreal pairing in the future and allow the Devils to be better offensively by really taking care of the defense.
25Logo de Capitals de Washington-O'Rourke is definitely a safer bet on defense. He plays a solid two way game at a young age which makes him a lot easier to develop. He's not fancy by any means but can definitely contribute at the NHL level.
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Mysak is also a pick that's quite safe. Plays a matured two way game which yes, it makes him more likely to make the NHL considering he has no real holes in his game. Mysak has a very good shot but needs to use it more. He can be hesitant to pull the trigger at times which is something he could easily fix.
27Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonPerreault is an offensive dynamo. He is a surefire top 10 offensive player in the draft. But defensively, he is very lazy and isn't comitted, if he commits to defending, the Ducks could potentially have Zegras and Perrault as their two best centermen. That's scary good
28Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkWith Brannstrom preferring the right side and Thomson and Bernard Docker on the right, Ottawa needs a LHD behind Chabot. Wallinder can really help. If he works on his defensive coversage, he could become a very good partner for his fellow swede to help Brannstrom shine
29Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Vegas fills a huge need, a RHD. Almost all of their d men on their roster are LHD and could use a RHD. Barron is nothing fancy, solid two way game and solid skater.
30Logo de Stars de Dallas-Dallas could use a 2C for the future. Why not take a solid two way centerman who is a very good playmaker and can shine alongside of goal scorers like Gurianov and Hintz
31Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayRidly Greig is a safer bet. Considering how thin San Jose in terms of forward prospects, Greig could become a great two way winger
22 sept. 2020 à 0 h 32
Am Yisrael Chai
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,714
Love it for my teams lol. I know NYR needs C but passing John-Jason Peterka stings a little. Good work overall tho!
ivan092033 a aimé ceci.
22 sept. 2020 à 9 h 39
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
I think it's between Cole Perfetti and Lucas Raymond for Detroit at #4 Cole Perfetti plays for the Saginaw Spirit co owned by Jimmy Devellano and Chris Osgood and Kris Draper is a family friend. And Lucas Raymond has the Hakan Andersson flavor He's our senior Swedish scout and when Hakan speaks people listen.
ivan092033 a aimé ceci.
22 sept. 2020 à 10 h 59
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,191
I still think Ottawa is taking Drysdale with their 5th overall. A Chabot-Drysdale pairing would be lethal.
ivan092033 a aimé ceci.
22 sept. 2020 à 14 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 72
Quoting: mondo
I still think Ottawa is taking Drysdale with their 5th overall. A Chabot-Drysdale pairing would be lethal.

I could see it, but I think with the amount of picks Ottawa has later in the draft, there's a lot of dmen. But as a Sens fan, wouldn't mind getting a guy like Drysdale
22 sept. 2020 à 20 h 56
tony d took a knee
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 50
if askarov gets to 13 the canes will take him. but huge IF since Nashville is high on him and Pierre Mcguire mentioned that Ottawa could take him at 5
ivan092033 a aimé ceci.
22 sept. 2020 à 21 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 72
Quoting: nbass
if askarov gets to 13 the canes will take him. but huge IF since Nashville is high on him and Pierre Mcguire mentioned that Ottawa could take him at 5

Ottawa doesn't really need a goalie. Nashville and Carolina could take him but idk
22 sept. 2020 à 21 h 15
tony d took a knee
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 50
Quoting: ivan092033
Ottawa doesn't really need a goalie. Nashville and Carolina could take him but idk

i know ottawa doesnt need one but its weird, Pierre Mcguire mentioned that the Ottawa scouting department really really wants him if raymond isnt available at 5. Id absolutely love if he fell to 13 but I sadly dont think itll happen

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage