SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

September 2020 Mock Draft (with a trade that could change everything)

September 2020 Mock Draft (with a trade that could change everything)

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 21 sept. 2020 à 17 h 58
Description
{Los Angeles trades pick No. 2 and Alex Iafallo for Patrik Laine and 2022 1st round pick}

Winnipeg may be overpaying with the 2022 pick, but by then they could be a playoff team (if they make the right moves). But with the 2nd overall pick, the Kings get a player that is just as good as LaFreniere, Stutzle, and Byfield. I’ve heard rumors that the 2nd overall pick could be traded. Also, I’ve heard rumors that Laine could be traded as well. Winnipeg also gets their future 2nd line center that they have been missing out on since 2018.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-The logical pick for the Rangers. I would be shocked if Lafreniere doesn’t get picked here.
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-THIS IS THE JETS PICK!!!! This may be a shock to all seeing Drysdale go this high, but the No. 1 defenseman of the draft is going to a team that needs one. Depth at defense was lacking for the Jets this season, so getting one here is crucial. Also with the trade, Winnipeg clears out cap space to maybe sign an elite defenseman if Drysdale isn’t ready to crack the lineup year 1.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseThis may be another shocking pick because Rossi isn’t projected to be selected in the top 3, but it is a player that is easy for Ottawa to scout. Rossi plays in Ottawa, so the Senators would know Rossi’s play style more than anyone else’s. Plus, some scouts have said that Rossi is NHL-ready right now, more than Byfield. What sets Rossi apart from Byfield is the size, but some scouts say that Rossi plays bigger than his size. I would not be surprised if Byfield or even Stutzle gets selected with this pick.
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Detroit would immediately lose interest in Perfetti and Raymond when both Byfield and Stutzle is available to them. I have Byfield being drafted lower than people think because of the Kings-Jets trade as well as how well Ottawa knows Rossi’s play style. Also, Byfield’s NHL readiness is questionable as I think that Byfield may need another year in the OHL. But Detroit has no depth anywhere, meaning there is a better chance that Byfield could make the jump to the NHL right away. He would likely become Detroit’s second line center to start off. I would not be surprised if Detroit takes Stutzle instead, but I have heard that Detroit loves Perfetti and Raymond.
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-With Rossi as the playmaker, they would make sense to take the goal-scorer in Alexander Holtz. But with Stutzle being available at this spot, there is no way that Ottawa passes on him. Stutzle is also a playmaker, but he can play at any position.
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-The obvious choice would be a defenseman, but Sanderson is not NHL-ready yet. So their second option would be a goal-scorer, and Holtz is the best one in the draft. Holtz’s playmaking skills aren’t bad either as some scouts have said that Holtz can be creative with the puck as well.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-New Jersey’s roster is more solid than they have showed this year. I think that everyone underachieved this season in terms of production. With some forwards such as Hughes and Hischier developing, as well as defenseman like Severson and Butcher developing as well, also Subban looking to have a bounce-back season, the Devils really need a goalie for the future. Askarov is the best goalie prospect like Carey Price.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Perfetti and Raymond both have a higher ceiling than Lundell, but some scouts say that Lundell has more capability to make the NHL right away. The experience is much better as well as Lundell played with men in Finland this year. He is the best two-way player in the draft and can not only play at center, but can fit on the wing as well.
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-With the report of Koivu going to free agency as well as the trade involving Staal, the Wild don’t have any center depth. Perfetti is mostly known for playing center more than the wing. He has excellent creativity and great point production.
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-This draft is deep, so players projected to be taken in the top 5 could fall. In this case, Raymond is that player. The Jets get a steal here, especially after taking Drysdale. Raymond could take Laine’s spot on the top-six in the future. Since the Jets are a deep team, they could take their time to develop Raymond into a solid NHL player. I’d say one year in the SHL would be suitable.
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-The Predators offense is deep, but they don’t have a forward that specializes in special teams. Mercer is that type of forward. Since the offense is deep, Nashville is one of those teams that can go off-the-board. Their defense is somewhat deep with Josi, Ellis, Ekholm. Goaltending is the main issue, but it wouldn’t work as Askarov isn’t available anymore.
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-With Dadonov and Hoffman both going to free agency, potentially, the Panthers need insurance. Quinn is an underrated goal-scorer. I would not be surprised if the Panthers take Sanderson with this pick.
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoThe Hurricanes have one of the deepest defensive cores in the NHL. Askarov would be the logical pick, but he isn’t available. So I think that the Hurricanes could go off-the-board and take Gunler, an underrated offensive player.
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-This is a steal at No. 14 as some scouts say that Sanderson could go in the top 10, maybe the top 5 if teams are willing to take risks. Sanderson has a better defensive game than Drysdale, but a worse offensive game. Defense for the Oilers lacked somewhat.
15Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Penguins de PittsburghSchneider could be the pick here, but Guhle has a higher ceiling than him. Guhle is apparently the No. 1 WHL prospect in the draft. Once again, I would not be surprised if Schneider gets taken here.
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
19Logo de Flames de Calgary-
20Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
21Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
22Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
25Logo de Capitals de Washington-
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
27Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
28Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
29Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
30Logo de Stars de Dallas-
31Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
21 sept. 2020 à 20 h 2
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
So what's the trade to get Winnipeg to 2? Laine?
21 sept. 2020 à 22 h 15
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 179
Quoting: krakowitz

I think its 2oa and iafallo for laine and a 2022 1st
21 sept. 2020 à 23 h 5
Démarrer sujet
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 593
Quoting: Yzerplan_forthewin
I think its 2oa and iafallo for laine and a 2022 1st

Yeah
21 sept. 2020 à 23 h 6
Démarrer sujet
power forward
Quoting: krakowitz

Kings get: Laine and 2022 first
Jets pick: No. 2 pick and Iafallo
21 sept. 2020 à 23 h 6
Démarrer sujet
power forward
I do have an explanation on the trade as well.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage