Logo de COL
      Logo de COL
      Logo de COL
      Logo de COL
      Logo de COL
      Logo de COL
      Logo de COL
      Logo de COL
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2281 500 000 $79 723 963 $1 741 463 $3 125 000 $1 776 037 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
      7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
      AG, C
      UFA - 8
      6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
      C
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
      AD, C
      UFA - 4
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
      C
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
      AD
      UFA - 2
      2 350 000 $2 350 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      925 000 $925 000 $
      C, AG
      RFA - 2
      863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
      AD
      RFA - 2
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance200 000 $$200K)
      C
      RFA - 1
      1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
      C, AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      725 000 $725 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      750 000 $750 000 $
      AD
      RFA
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
      DG/DD
      RFA - 2
      9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 6
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      G
      UFA - 6
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 6
      6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
      DD
      M-NTC, NMC
      UFA - 2
      2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 2
      2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
      DD
      RFA - 2
      1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      21 sept. 2020 à 17 h 11
      Brace for the Storm
      Rejoint: mai 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
      it would suck for you guys to lose Compher wouldn't it? Dude's an amazing 2 way player

Do you really think Grubauer deserves 5 mil? Seems a bit heavy to me...
      21 sept. 2020 à 17 h 14
      Representing the 505
      Rejoint: sept. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,630
      Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
      it would suck for you guys to lose Compher wouldn't it? Dude's an amazing 2 way player

Compher has his ups and downs. Unfortunately, they needed him to be up against Dallas and he was down.
      Richard88 a aimé ceci.
      21 sept. 2020 à 17 h 23
      Representing the 505
      My guess is that Cale signs some sort of bridge deal, looking to cash in big-time down the road. I could see something in the way of 5x$8mil then asking for 8x$11-12mil next time. He'd only be 27 and could get that but if he signs for 8 years now, he'll be 30 when it's time for his next deal and he won't be able to ask for as much or as long. Less money now, more later.

I feel like the cap hit on Bura may be a touch high; same for Gru. I do like the Paquette signing. Overall, good team and cap management.
      21 sept. 2020 à 17 h 33
      Rejoint: juin 2015
      Mentions "j'aime": 12,187

hes a bit over hyped to be honest. A solid 3rd line guy but some days avs fans act like he is Chris Drury JR out there, I am guilty of that as well. Hes not as good as defensively as his rep makes it out to be. Solid but nothing special, Guess what I am saying is he is replaceable
      Richard88 et NMAvsFan a aimé ceci.
      21 sept. 2020 à 18 h 11
      Rejoint: nov. 2015
      Mentions "j'aime": 324
      Quoting: coga16
      hes a bit over hyped to be honest. A solid 3rd line guy but some days avs fans act like he is Chris Drury JR out there, I am guilty of that as well. Hes not as good as defensively as his rep makes it out to be. Solid but nothing special, Guess what I am saying is he is replaceable

If it had to be one or the other, would you rather keep Compher or Donskoi? Donskoi certainly had the better regular season, but I thought he was underwhelming in his limited playoffs. He’s also 3 years older.
      21 sept. 2020 à 18 h 16
      Démarrer sujet
      John 3 16
      Rejoint: avr. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,616

I don't know about Compher being amazing defensively. He's a good 3rd line RW who consistently puts up 0.5ppg, but his possession metrics (corsi and fenwick) put him among the worst on the team (albeit a very good team with many good players). His xGA/60 stats on the PK are also terrible. He's not a natural fit at 3C as his north-south game is better suited on the wing, but with Donskoi, Kaut, O'Connor at RW Compher might just be the odd man out. It would also be more expedient to lose him than a Dman to Seattle, not least to move a contract out to create some capspace for Makar/Landeskog.

As for Grubauer, I disagree. Grubauer's stats this season put him among the better goalies in the league, and he'd be well worth $5m aav. It's basically the Lehner contract, give or take a year of term.

For reference below is a post on hfboards by a poster called Pierce Hawthorne which features some stats on Grubauer to give you an idea of the level of goaltender he is:

Quote:
      Honestly.... The more one dives in on the advanced goaltending numbers of Grubauer, the more I struggle to see how anybody could want to trade him from a performance stand point, and it would almost certainly be impossible to replace him with a better goalie. His numbers this year overall were pretty damn good, but especially at even strength the man was very close to being the best goalie in the league.

Just looking at his Natural Stat trick statistics. At 5 on 5 he ranked:

- 3rd in the league for sv%(Only Khudobin and Rask were higher then him)

- 4th in the leage for GAA(Khudobin, Rask, and Jake Allen were the 3 ahead of him)

- 6th in the league for HD sv%(Allen, Rask, Blackwood, Binnington, and Crawford were the 5 ahead of him)

- 4th in the league for Goals Saved above Average at 13.14(Khudobin, Rask, Hellebuyck ahead of him)

- 7th in the league for HD Goals Saved above Average at 7.32(Behind Crawford, Binnington, Blackwood, Rask, Allen, and Helly)

He was one of the top performing goalies across every stat including some advanced stats that dive further in on the quality of shots he faced instead of just all shots, as well as his performance relative to other goalies around the league. He, Rask and Khudobin were the 3 that clearly stood out as being rock solid in every stat across the board.

Francouz on the other hand simply wasn't nearly as good. Overall, we already know Frank had the better sv% then Gruby, but at even strength Grubs was the much better goalie. Frankie was pretty average or even below average at 5 on 5. He had a .925 sv% at 5 on 5 which ranked 17th in the league. 2.37 GAA which was 22nd. His GSAA was 5.03, which ranked 18th in the league, way behind Gruby's 13.14. Where Frank really struggled was with the High Danger shots. He actually had a negative GSAA here at -3.14 and a sv% of just .804% against those quality scoring attempts.

Where Grubauer's numbers really struggled and Frankies shined through was on the PK. Frank was basically Top 5 in all those same categories when on the PK, while Gruby was well down the list towards the middle or lower half of the pack. I'm not really sure why that's the case, and something to maybe look at and really work with Gruby on for next season however. Because at 5 on 5 there's almost nobody better then him last year of the leagues full time starters(Only Rask).

Long story short, Gruby was great last year and aside from the injuries we really should not be concerned about how he'll perform for us. He's a good goalie who puts up fantastic even strength numbers with a solid defense in front of him to limit the hard saves for him. If Joe is confident he'll be healthy and good to go again next season(And Joe is confident in that) then we really shouldn't be looking at another goalie, anybody we bring in is most likely going to perform worse then Grubs.
      NMAvsFan a aimé ceci.
      21 sept. 2020 à 18 h 19
      Démarrer sujet
      John 3 16
      Quoting: Mergus80
      If it had to be one or the other, would you rather keep Compher or Donskoi? Donskoi certainly had the better regular season, but I thought he was underwhelming in his limited playoffs. He’s also 3 years older.

Purely for cap reasons and age I'd go with keeping Compher. But that's only because Donskoi had a down year. If Donskoi gets back to having the underlying stats he had at San Jose I'd easily pick him.

That said, I do think we'd need to expose a player who would entice Seattle to not pick EJ if he waives, and Compher would likely be that player. I think there's a likelihood that we'd sign another forward by then too, meaning that both Compher and Donskoi would be exposed.
      NMAvsFan a aimé ceci.
      21 sept. 2020 à 18 h 22
      Rejoint: juin 2015
      Mentions "j'aime": 12,187

I keep compher over donskoi. Just more value in a guy who can play Centre and wing
      SankFeravalli, Richard88 et NMAvsFan a aimé ceci.
      21 sept. 2020 à 18 h 23
      Démarrer sujet
      John 3 16
      Quoting: NMAvsFan
      My guess is that Cale signs some sort of bridge deal, looking to cash in big-time down the road. I could see something in the way of 5x$8mil then asking for 8x$11-12mil next time. He'd only be 27 and could get that but if he signs for 8 years now, he'll be 30 when it's time for his next deal and he won't be able to ask for as much or as long. Less money now, more later.

I feel like the cap hit on Bura may be a touch high; same for Gru. I do like the Paquette signing. Overall, good team and cap management.

Burakovsky just paced 64 points, and put up 17 points in 15 playoff games. He has a good case to get $5m-5.25m.

Grubauer is a starting goaltender and will get starting goaltender money.

I highly doubt Cale signs a bridge deal. Sakic will try to lock him up for as much term as possible. I'd expect something like $8.5m-9m x 6-7.
      NMAvsFan a aimé ceci.
      21 sept. 2020 à 18 h 30
      Rejoint: nov. 2015
      Mentions "j'aime": 324
      Quoting: coga16
      I keep compher over donskoi. Just more value in a guy who can play Centre and wing

Quoting: Richard88
      Purely for cap reasons and age I'd go with keeping Compher. But that's only because Donskoi had a down year. If Donskoi gets back to having the underlying stats he had at San Jose I'd easily pick him.

That said, I do think we'd need to expose a player who would entice Seattle to not pick EJ if he waives, and Compher would likely be that player. I think there's a likelihood that we'd sign another forward by then too, meaning that both Compher and Donskoi would be exposed.

I would go Compher as well.

I don’t see them asking Johnson to waive. It really blew up for Ottawa when they asked Methot to waiver. Granted, it’s a little bit of a different situation. But I don’t think replacing Graves will be a big deal, especially with the prospects they have ready to graduate to the NHL over the next year or so. I wouldn’t be shocked if they bring back Zadorov and Graves to dangle both in expansion and hope Seattle picks one to spare a forward. With that said, your 4th D or 8th forward should be relatively easy to replace unless they’re on a great contract.
      Richard88 a aimé ceci.
      21 sept. 2020 à 18 h 38
      Representing the 505
      Burakovsky just paced 64 points, and put up 17 points in 15 playoff games. He has a good case to get $5m-5.25m.

Grubauer is a starting goaltender and will get starting goaltender money.

I highly doubt Cale signs a bridge deal. Sakic will try to lock him up for as much term as possible. I'd expect something like $8.5m-9m x 6-7.

I can see him signing long-term but there is a case to be made from his perspective for signing something shorter. If he gets nominated for a Norris, his value goes up. If he wins, it goes way up and his prime years for being in the running are over the next 5-8 years. He'd be betting on himself but that's not a bad bet. It'll be interesting to see how it shakes out.
      21 sept. 2020 à 18 h 40
      Representing the 505

A lot of Donskoi's production came in the first third of the season so that shows a bit of inconsistency. I don't think he was bad in the playoffs but he wasn't great either. And, yeah, his age makes him a good candidate to be left unprotected.
      21 sept. 2020 à 18 h 50
      Démarrer sujet
      John 3 16
      Quoting: NMAvsFan
      A lot of Donskoi's production came in the first third of the season so that shows a bit of inconsistency. I don't think he was bad in the playoffs but he wasn't great either. And, yeah, his age makes him a good candidate to be left unprotected.

Donskoi was brutal at times in the playoffs, like he would literally give the puck away every single shift at least once. Painful to watch. Though I suspect that he was playing injured as he didn't look like himself out there.
      21 sept. 2020 à 18 h 59
      Representing the 505
      Though I suspect that he was playing injured as he didn't look like himself out there.

You could say that about 7 or 8 guys. It was like a skating infirmary out there; so brutal. But, yeah, some ugly plays from Donny.
      Richard88 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage