SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/New York Rangers

Could this happen between rangers and ottawa?

21 sept. 2020 à 16 h 26
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 107
So heres how it could go:
We package Hank and the Carolina 2020 1st to Ottawa, a team with a lot of cap and rebuilding, for a 6th round pick. When Hank is on ottawa, they buy him out in full, giving the rangers 8.5 mil off the books and giving ottawa another 1st in a very deep draft. After he is bough out, we either sign him for cheap like 1 mil for 1 year or give him a front office spot after he goes to sweden to play with his brother. Win win in my mind. What do yall think? @KakkoForMauriceRichardAward @Sagecoll
21 sept. 2020 à 16 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 107
Quoting: THISACCOUNTISGONE
We package Hank and the Carolina 2020 1st to Ottawa, a team with a lot of cap and rebuilding, for a 6th round pick. When Hank is on ottawa, they buy him out in full, giving the rangers 8.5 mil off the books and giving ottawa another 1st in a very deep draft. After he is bough out, we either sign him for cheap like 1 mil for 1 year or give him a front office spot after he goes to sweden to play with his brother. Win win in my mind. What do yall think? @KakkoForMauriceRichardAward @Sagecoll

@Vermathex @Ragsandbluesfan @Stanley_Cup_To_Manhattan
21 sept. 2020 à 16 h 34
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 586

Its not worth it. I love hank i want him to retire as a ranger as much as the next guy. However, assuming we have geroge and igor is he just going to play 3rd string again? Also this draft is too good to trade 22OA pick for a cap dump when worst case scenario he can just either retire or get bought out.
THISACCOUNTISGONE a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2020 à 16 h 35
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 586

Also no sure if hes all salary or signing bonus but i doubt send ownership wants to pay significantly more money.
21 sept. 2020 à 19 h 31
Am Yisrael Chai
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,702

We aren't trading a first for a cap dump. We are still rebuilding.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage