Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 381
Lets see
21 sept. 2020 à 11 h 11
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
Quoting: matulix
Lets see

maybe game 4. from what i read this morning he isnt ready yet.
21 sept. 2020 à 11 h 14
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,848
If he does play. Do you put him on the top line with Point and Kuch? or do you keep that Triplet 2.0 line together and put him with Cirelli and Killorn. Johnson with Maroon and Paquette
21 sept. 2020 à 14 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Rangsey
If he does play. Do you put him on the top line with Point and Kuch? or do you keep that Triplet 2.0 line together and put him with Cirelli and Killorn. Johnson with Maroon and Paquette

Definitely Stammer - Cirelli - Killorn
Rangsey et Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
22 sept. 2020 à 2 h 19
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
It must be really, really hard watching your team win w/o you. It's different from years past when he was injured b/c of the adversity this team has overcome. As a hockey fan, I'm rooting hard for him to lace em up at some point this series. That being said, I don't think there's much chance Coop splits up Kuch, Point, & Palat.

Another question is: what do you do with the top PP unit? Do you just switch out Stammer for Palat, or do you remove Killorn and put Stammer on his one-timer spot and move Palat to the net-front?
22 sept. 2020 à 11 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Brian2016
Another question is: what do you do with the top PP unit? Do you just switch out Stammer for Palat, or do you remove Killorn and put Stammer on his one-timer spot and move Palat to the net-front?

I would definitely put Stammer on his spot and Palat to the net-front.
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
22 sept. 2020 à 11 h 12
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,848
Quoting: Brian2016
It must be really, really hard watching your team win w/o you. It's different from years past when he was injured b/c of the adversity this team has overcome. As a hockey fan, I'm rooting hard for him to lace em up at some point this series. That being said, I don't think there's much chance Coop splits up Kuch, Point, & Palat.

Palat net front Stammer in his office. I feel like the hockey watching folks have missed out on a truly unique career with how Stammer's injuries have played out. it's brutal.
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
22 sept. 2020 à 22 h 56
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Quoting: Rangsey
Palat net front Stammer in his office. I feel like the hockey watching folks have missed out on a truly unique career with how Stammer's injuries have played out. it's brutal.

I believe he was the last player to score 60G in a season and the only one other than Ovi in at least 20 years (maybe longer). He also probably would be very close to 500G by now. An amazing feat in today's NHL. I still think he'll get there in a couple years. He's gotta be around 400 and his goals per game has to be absurdly high. He was an electrifying player before the broken leg. Still a superstar when healthy.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage