SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Trying out Pietrangelo

Équipe: 2020-21 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 20 sept. 2020
Publié: 20 sept. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Sure leaves a lot of question marks in the bottom 6 but the defence sure is better. And if Dermott takes a step and Lehtonen pans out, the defence could be incredible. I do fear the team would be similar to Edmonton in the sense that all their offence would come from the top 2 lines but with guys like Robertson, Barbarov and maybe even Hallander there is potential there as well. Not sure how it works long term but with the best still to come from Matthews, Marner and Nylander and the veteran presence of Muzzin, Spezza, JT and Pietrangelo, this would be a good team.

Standby for trolls to say every trade starts with Nylander.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 750 000 $
1700 000 $
22 000 000 $
23 350 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
68 500 000 $
1700 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Murray, Matt [Droits de RFA]
PIT
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (TOR)
TOR
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (PIT)
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (CHI)
CHI
  1. Andersen, Frederik
Détails additionnels:
Other possible teams looking at Andersen would be Carolina, Edmonton, and others. Considering he's one of the best available and makes only 1 million he'll get a lot of interest from teams on budgets. Which is apparently 2/3rds of the league.
TOR
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (FLA)
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2020 (TOR)
FLA
  1. Johnsson, Andreas
Détails additionnels:
Cost certainty for a team that wants to cut cost. Johnsson replaces Hoffman, albeit a lesser player but much cheaper and still capable.
TOR
  1. Puljujärvi, Jesse [Liste de réserve]
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2021 (EDM)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de FLA
Logo de TOR
Logo de VGK
Logo de CHI
Logo de VGK
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
Logo de COL
Logo de SJS
Logo de STL
Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de EDM
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $81 327 283 $0 $0 $172 717 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 7
3 350 000 $3 350 000 $
G
UFA - 4
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
20 sept. 2020 à 11 h 20
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 347
This team would be lucky to make the playoffs, absolutely no forward depth
20 sept. 2020 à 11 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Quoting: RClay321
This team would be lucky to make the playoffs, absolutely no forward depth

Certainly top heavy, but lucky to make the playoffs is just silly. The bottom 6 isn't the worst in the league. I'll agree that I am not comfortable with the 3C position but that can be addressed if it becomes a problem. Who knows, maybe Hallander pushes his way into that spot. Robertson is going to get better and wasn't bad in the playoffs. Barbarov is going to be a good player as well. The 4th line is going to be fine, and if we find a better 3C, and Engval goes down to the 4th then it's even better. Regardless, the top 2 lines are still stacked and will be so hard to contain and the defence is really good.
SomeonesOffended et tomkinoo a aimé ceci.
20 sept. 2020 à 11 h 49
Mentions "j'aime": 613
Panthers have Tippett to replace Hoffman and is even cheaper AJ...easy No from Florida
20 sept. 2020 à 11 h 52
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,915
Hawks probably don't want Anderson, but that's fair value for him so good job there. Some leafs fans claim he's the best goalie in the league and demand that he is traded for value that shows that
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
20 sept. 2020 à 12 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Wadejos123
Hawks probably don't want Anderson, but that's fair value for him so good job there. Some leafs fans claim he's the best goalie in the league and demand that he is traded for value that shows that

Most fans think all their players are the best. It's not just leaf fans or all fans. I think I proved that.
Wadejos123 a aimé ceci.
20 sept. 2020 à 12 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Wadejos123

Thanks though, I think something like this will be what we get for him.
Wadejos123 a aimé ceci.
20 sept. 2020 à 12 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Kosterjr
Panthers have Tippett to replace Hoffman and is even cheaper AJ...easy No from Florida

Sure, but someone will want Johnsson for an okay return
20 sept. 2020 à 12 h 24
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
Certainly top heavy, but lucky to make the playoffs is just silly. The bottom 6 isn't the worst in the league. I'll agree that I am not comfortable with the 3C position but that can be addressed if it becomes a problem. Who knows, maybe Hallander pushes his way into that spot. Robertson is going to get better and wasn't bad in the playoffs. Barbarov is going to be a good player as well. The 4th line is going to be fine, and if we find a better 3C, and Engval goes down to the 4th then it's even better. Regardless, the top 2 lines are still stacked and will be so hard to contain and the defence is really good.

Your total forward core is downgraded from what it was this year along with the goalie. Peitrangelo helps, however you have no money to address your 3C position like you want. Regardless, playing with 2 good lines isn't going to make the playoffs. Tampa, Boston, and Montreal should finish ahead of Toronto (with this team) leaving them fighting for a wildcard spot with Carolina, Isles, Columbus, and Rangers (maybe Flordia).
20 sept. 2020 à 13 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Your total forward core is downgraded from what it was this year along with the goalie. Peitrangelo helps, however you have no money to address your 3C position like you want. Regardless, playing with 2 good lines isn't going to make the playoffs. Tampa, Boston, and Montreal should finish ahead of Toronto (with this team) leaving them fighting for a wildcard spot with Carolina, Isles, Columbus, and Rangers (maybe Flordia).

That's an awfully pessimistic outlook. Montreal isn't going to be better than TO. Tampa is getting gutted this summer and Bergeron and Krejci are another year older, they won't stave off the decline much longer. There is literally one forward position that is worrisome and that is 3C. Engval can play the position well but his FO's are terrible, if he figures that out and Malhotra will absolutely help in that regard. It could be good enough. And the defence has the potential to be great or if the young guys take steps, utterly fantastic.
20 sept. 2020 à 14 h 6
That's an awfully pessimistic outlook. Montreal isn't going to be better than TO. Tampa is getting gutted this summer and Bergeron and Krejci are another year older, they won't stave off the decline much longer. There is literally one forward position that is worrisome and that is 3C. Engval can play the position well but his FO's are terrible, if he figures that out and Malhotra will absolutely help in that regard. It could be good enough. And the defence has the potential to be great or if the young guys take steps, utterly fantastic.

You're delusional, the Habs will be better than the Leafs next year. especially with the roster you just put up. They have better defense and goaltending, have a pretty good young forward core and still have more cap space than Toronto. Also, Tampa is not getting gutted, both Sergachev and Cirelli will take a bridge deal to stay in Tampa
20 sept. 2020 à 17 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Banni
You're delusional, the Habs will be better than the Leafs next year. especially with the roster you just put up. They have better defense and goaltending, have a pretty good young forward core and still have more cap space than Toronto. Also, Tampa is not getting gutted, both Sergachev and Cirelli will take a bridge deal to stay in Tampa

Montreal was something like 13 points out of the playoffs and are not younger, deeper or remotely as talented up front as TO. Matthews, JT, Marner and Nylander are all better than any forward Montreal has. Defensively, Rielly and Muzzin are both better and younger than, Weber and Petry and after those two Montreal has nothing special. Montreal could make the playoffs and win a round if they play a slow team but they lack the guns to do anything. That is just insanity to think they are better than Toronto. Who finished well ahead despite having an awfully injury plagued year.
20 sept. 2020 à 18 h 4
Modifié 20 sept. 2020 à 18 h 10
Montreal was something like 13 points out of the playoffs and are not younger, deeper or remotely as talented up front as TO. Matthews, JT, Marner and Nylander are all better than any forward Montreal has. Defensively, Rielly and Muzzin are both better and younger than, Weber and Petry and after those two Montreal has nothing special. Montreal could make the playoffs and win a round if they play a slow team but they lack the guns to do anything. That is just insanity to think they are better than Toronto. Who finished well ahead despite having an awfully injury plagued year.

montreal made the playoffs and toronto missed. Montreal has Suzuki, Kotkaniemi, Caufield, Romanov, and a crap ton of draft picks over the next few years. All those player I just listed are also on entry level deals. That's just the youth, they still have Gallagher, Danault, Tatar, Drouin, and maybe Domi. Plus they have the cap to go add someone if they wanted. They may not have the star power, but they have better depth. 4 stars doesn't make the other 8 forwards on Toronto great. That's why Columbus was able to beat them, stop the top guys and it's easy from there. Adding Allen, the Habs have the best goalie tandem in the league next year on top of that.
19 févr. 2021 à 0 h 35
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 36
I was really interested in seeing a gm post of yours given your passion for the Leafs. But aside from Pietrangelo which would have amazing, your playing three ahl players in Brooks, Barabanov, and Gauthier, a fringe NHLer in Engvall (playing because of injuries right now) as a third line centre, and a downgrade in Murray over Andersen, who in all fairness has room to grow at age 26 but is not as good as Andersen right now, and then call me out on trading Nylander, an average prospect, and late 1st for Rakell and Lindholm?
19 févr. 2021 à 9 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Leafsfaninvancity
I was really interested in seeing a gm post of yours given your passion for the Leafs. But aside from Pietrangelo which would have amazing, your playing three ahl players in Brooks, Barabanov, and Gauthier, a fringe NHLer in Engvall (playing because of injuries right now) as a third line centre, and a downgrade in Murray over Andersen, who in all fairness has room to grow at age 26 but is not as good as Andersen right now, and then call me out on trading Nylander, an average prospect, and late 1st for Rakell and Lindholm?

**** off
19 févr. 2021 à 9 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Banni

The whole point of this post, which obviously is overhead was how getting Pietrangelo wasn't really feasible. So going back in time to find a post you think gives you some sort of argumentative advantage was pathetic, and useless. Getting Brodie and Bogosian and all the other guys signed by Dubas was way better. But keep reading scouting reports from when players where 18 and use that when they are 23 while ignoring what the head coach says right now. You'll look really smart
19 févr. 2021 à 20 h 3
Banni
**** off

Thanks wink I think you're upset because you're so critical of other people's gm posts, yet you yourself can't put together a decent roster and now you're called out on it.
19 févr. 2021 à 20 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Thanks wink I think you're upset because you're so critical of other people's gm posts, yet you yourself can't put together a decent roster and now you're called out on it.

Read my next comment
19 févr. 2021 à 20 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Read my next comment

Rather I will just explain it again. The point of this roster was to see if Pietrangelo was at all feasible. It was not. So what point are you trying to make, beyond you are too simple to understand anything.
19 févr. 2021 à 20 h 41
Banni
Rather I will just explain it again. The point of this roster was to see if Pietrangelo was at all feasible. It was not. So what point are you trying to make, beyond you are too simple to understand anything.

I'd like to see you post a Leafs roster for this or next year, February 19, 2021, unless you think the team is just perfect as it is, before you go around trolling every gm post on this website.
19 févr. 2021 à 21 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Banni
I'd like to see you post a Leafs roster for this or next year, February 19, 2021, unless you think the team is just perfect as it is, before you go around trolling every gm post on this website.

I don't think it's perfect but I don't see any really any reason to make major movements. The team is doing well and I am excited to see how things are going.
19 févr. 2021 à 21 h 44
Banni
I don't think it's perfect but I don't see any really any reason to make major movements. The team is doing well and I am excited to see how things are going.

We'll see against Tampa, Colorado, Boston, Philly, St Louis, and Vegas.
19 févr. 2021 à 21 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Banni
We'll see against Tampa, Colorado, Boston, Philly, St Louis, and Vegas.

St Louis and Philly are half as good as anyone says. Colorado is good but I am not sure they are as deep as TO. I want to see TO vs Boston because I think Matthews will force his will against them and win. Tampa is a team I want to see TO play
Leafsfaninvancity a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage