Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $78 538 333 $0 $750 000 $2 961 667 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Islanders de New York
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 6
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 4
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 5
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 6
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 350 000 $3 350 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 3
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
DD
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
19 sept. 2020 à 11 h 58
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,454
Boychuk would have to have Detroit on his trade list... What is this Minnesota deal
19 sept. 2020 à 11 h 58
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5
If we ever got rid of Bailey I think I would have to boycott hockey, and I don't think we would trade him after he was so amazing in the playoffs. Komarov will probably be bought out, and Barzal will make 9-10mil.
19 sept. 2020 à 12 h 3
Isles7
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,299
Toews won’t get that much.
19 sept. 2020 à 12 h 4
Isles7
Quoting: blizzie99
If we ever got rid of Bailey I think I would have to boycott hockey, and I don't think we would trade him after he was so amazing in the playoffs. Komarov will probably be bought out, and Barzal will make 9-10mil.

It’s not definite that bailey won’t get traded. He’s one of the only contracts without trade protection that has value.
RedWing9119 a aimé ceci.
19 sept. 2020 à 12 h 12
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Quoting: Isles777
It’s not definite that bailey won’t get traded. He’s one of the only contracts without trade protection that has value.

I just don't see it happening. He's a leader on the team and consistently puts up points, and he's the longest tenured Islander.
19 sept. 2020 à 12 h 19
Isles7
Quoting: blizzie99
I just don't see it happening. He's a leader on the team and consistently puts up points, and he's the longest tenured Islander.

Can’t keep someone because he’s the longest tenured islander - this is a business at the end of the day. If they have to trade bailey to keep their young core, they might have to consider it. I would say 65% bailey stays 35% he gets traded.
19 sept. 2020 à 12 h 20
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 971
Wings would need a + on top of the 1st since Boychuk has 2 years left. Bellows would probably work
19 sept. 2020 à 12 h 41
You owe us picks
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Hold on? He's got Toews making more than Pulock? Um? No, there is no way Toews is getting that kind of money. With the amount of turn overs he had during the playoff run anything above 2.5 million is a bonus. As far as the Bailey deal goes I can see him being traded as much I don't think he should be but the cap space needs to come from somewhere. I can even see Cizikas being moved as much as that pains me to say because I really like Casey.
19 sept. 2020 à 13 h 29
Buffsbrain
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 129
Contracts are sloppy, trades are eh, and Cal won't be buried. I appreciate the thoughts tho
19 sept. 2020 à 14 h 21
Isles7
Quoting: Rokk
Hold on? He's got Toews making more than Pulock? Um? No, there is no way Toews is getting that kind of money. With the amount of turn overs he had during the playoff run anything above 2.5 million is a bonus. As far as the Bailey deal goes I can see him being traded as much I don't think he should be but the cap space needs to come from somewhere. I can even see Cizikas being moved as much as that pains me to say because I really like Casey.

Toews won’t get more than pulock, but if they can they should try to sign toews for 4+ years after a disappointing playoff run. He’s still our best two way defenseman , mayfield was much worse during the playoffs. Always losing board battles, terrible defensively positioning , and he looked slow.
19 sept. 2020 à 14 h 25
You owe us picks
Toews won’t get more than pulock, but if they can they should try to sign toews for 4+ years after a disappointing playoff run. He’s still our best two way defenseman , mayfield was much worse during the playoffs. Always losing board battles, terrible defensively positioning , and he looked slow.

I'd argue Mayfield was more sound defensively than Toews was though. Toews cost up the puck way too often which usually ended up costing the Islanders. He should get a descent raise but nothing above 3 million. He hasn't earned that kind of money yet and I doubt he'll get paid on what he might and might not do in the future.
19 sept. 2020 à 14 h 39
Isles7
I'd argue Mayfield was more sound defensively than Toews was though. Toews cost up the puck way too often which usually ended up costing the Islanders. He should get a descent raise but nothing above 3 million. He hasn't earned that kind of money yet and I doubt he'll get paid on what he might and might not do in the future.

Mayfield had the worst defensive metrics among isles defenseman. In the last 2 games alone, he lost a board battle to paquette which led to a goal (I know it was called back) and he was responsible for TB 1st goal in game 6. The problem with mayfield is he has a low hockey IQ and he plays like he’s 5’8. He’s nothing more than an average 3rd pairing D man.

Some of toews turnovers were brutal, but a defenseman can commit a few turnovers and still have a positive impact on the game. Toews has over 100 game sample size of being an elite play driver, he’s a core piece and is just as important as pelech/pulock.
19 sept. 2020 à 14 h 46
You owe us picks
Mayfield had the worst defensive metrics among isles defenseman. In the last 2 games alone, he lost a board battle to paquette which led to a goal (I know it was called back) and he was responsible for TB 1st goal in game 6. The problem with mayfield is he has a low hockey IQ and he plays like he’s 5’8. He’s nothing more than an average 3rd pairing D man.

Some of toews turnovers were brutal, but a defenseman can commit a few turnovers and still have a positive impact on the game. Toews has over 100 game sample size of being an elite play driver, he’s a core piece and is just as important as pelech/pulock.

I wouldn't go as far as comparing to him to Pulock and Pelech just yet. He still has a lot to learn. Both Pulock and Pelech have paid their dues and are only getting better. Toews will get better but he's not there yet and deserves to be paid for what he's doing now. Not what he's capable of doing later on in his career.
19 sept. 2020 à 15 h 31
Isles7
I wouldn't go as far as comparing to him to Pulock and Pelech just yet. He still has a lot to learn. Both Pulock and Pelech have paid their dues and are only getting better. Toews will get better but he's not there yet and deserves to be paid for what he's doing now. Not what he's capable of doing later on in his career.

Toews cost him self money with his playoff performance, but if toews was the one who got injured earlier in the year and not pelech, the isles would have been worse off.

Pelech is solid, but he is very overrated by isles fans.

Pelech - great defensively, negative offensively
Pulock - great defensively, above average offensively
Toews- great defensively, great offensively

Defense is the hardest thing to evaluate , especially for casual fans. That’s why the numbers paint a better picture and toews has been an incredible player at 5v5 over the last two years
19 sept. 2020 à 15 h 41
You owe us picks
Toews cost him self money with his playoff performance, but if toews was the one who got injured earlier in the year and not pelech, the isles would have been worse off.

Pelech is solid, but he is very overrated by isles fans.

Pelech - great defensively, negative offensively
Pulock - great defensively, above average offensively
Toews- great defensively, great offensively

Defense is the hardest thing to evaluate , especially for casual fans. That’s why the numbers paint a better picture and toews has been an incredible player at 5v5 over the last two years

Pulock wasn't that great defensively in the playoffs. He was the only Islander with a negative plus/minus and I think you're over rating Toews just a tad. He's above average offensively when he's not turning over the puck and average defensively.
19 sept. 2020 à 15 h 45
Isles7
Pulock wasn't that great defensively in the playoffs. He was the only Islander with a negative plus/minus and I think you're over rating Toews just a tad. He's above average offensively when he's not turning over the puck and average defensively.

Go look at the metrics. Pulock was the best islanders defensive in terms of expected goals against per 60 and He was just as good at limiting quality shots - that is a much better indicator of a defensemans performance than plus-minus , which no one really uses anymore to evaluate a player.

I’m not overrating toews- it’s impossible to remember every single thing that went on during a game. No one focuses on one player, so if someone like toews commits a turnover but is solid defensively the rest of the game, fans still focus on the one turnover. That’s why advanced metrics are important to look at.
19 sept. 2020 à 16 h 26
You owe us picks
Go look at the metrics. Pulock was the best islanders defensive in terms of expected goals against per 60 and He was just as good at limiting quality shots - that is a much better indicator of a defensemans performance than plus-minus , which no one really uses anymore to evaluate a player.

I’m not overrating toews- it’s impossible to remember every single thing that went on during a game. No one focuses on one player, so if someone like toews commits a turnover but is solid defensively the rest of the game, fans still focus on the one turnover. That’s why advanced metrics are important to look at.

Well I agree to disagree, numbers aren't an indicator of what goes on in hockey. This isn't baseball where stats are 99% of the game. I know what I see watching the players and Toews turned the puck over more than once during the playoffs usually on something as simple as clearing the zone or keeping the puck in the offensive zone it wasn't just against Tampa. Any stats on those? Doubtful. And Pulocks expected goals aren't actually goals where it truly counts. Expected is a fancy word for I'm guessing.
19 sept. 2020 à 16 h 43
Isles7
Well I agree to disagree, numbers aren't an indicator of what goes on in hockey. This isn't baseball where stats are 99% of the game. I know what I see watching the players and Toews turned the puck over more than once during the playoffs usually on something as simple as clearing the zone or keeping the puck in the offensive zone it wasn't just against Tampa. Any stats on those? Doubtful. And Pulocks expected goals aren't actually goals where it truly counts. Expected is a fancy word for I'm guessing.

I mean they are an indicator of what goes on in hockey - advanced metrics can isolate a players impact, whereas plus-minus doesn’t account for many factors such as teammates and goaltending.

Some of the best defenseman in the league also are among the league leaders in turnovers, pointing to only turnovers to evaluate a players performance is flawed. Toews can have 2-3 turnovers every game but if he keeps forwards to outside , has solid defensive positioning , and drives play offensively, then overall he would have a positive impact.

Expected goals and RAPM (regularized adjusted plus minus) is the best way to evaluate a player. All of the top teams in the league use these metrics such as Colorado , TB...

Mayfield and Andy Greene had the most trouble clearing the zone against TB and it cost the isles multiple times. Greene in game 2, mayfield in games 5 and 6.
19 sept. 2020 à 17 h 31
You owe us picks
I mean they are an indicator of what goes on in hockey - advanced metrics can isolate a players impact, whereas plus-minus doesn’t account for many factors such as teammates and goaltending.

Some of the best defenseman in the league also are among the league leaders in turnovers, pointing to only turnovers to evaluate a players performance is flawed. Toews can have 2-3 turnovers every game but if he keeps forwards to outside , has solid defensive positioning , and drives play offensively, then overall he would have a positive impact.

Expected goals and RAPM (regularized adjusted plus minus) is the best way to evaluate a player. All of the top teams in the league use these metrics such as Colorado , TB...

Mayfield and Andy Greene had the most trouble clearing the zone against TB and it cost the isles multiple times. Greene in game 2, mayfield in games 5 and 6.

I don't need metrics to tell me who did what, I watched the games Greene couldn't deal with Tampas speed and it was obvious, he struggled all series. Mayfield I thought didn't play that bad or his mistakes were minor and weren't all that game breaking, not saying he was perfect but they weren't as costly. Toews turning over the puck constantly was costly and sent Tampa and Philadelphia on many break aways leaving our goalies high and dry, but there's no stats for that.

I'm not slamming Toews I like him but he made a lot of errors proving he still has a lot to learn and doesn't deserve the big bucks just yet, so I stand by my original statement. Toews shouldn't get more than 3 million at this point in his career. You're comparing him to Mayfield who's only making 1.45 million, you pay for what your getting.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage