Forums/Mock-Draft

Current Mock

Current Mock

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: krakowitz
Publié: 19 sept. 2020 à 7 h 38
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-Duh
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-I personally would take Byfield, but I think they go w Stutzle. He's so dynamic and can be the perfect play driving, flashy set up man to complement Turcotte and Kaliyev
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseThe franchise cornerstone center that they need. Give him another year in the OHL to round out some of his off-puck inconsistencies and to really dominate the WJC and he's going to be unstoppable
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Rumors are this is where they're going (although nothing is certain obviously) and it's a pretty good fit. Insane offensive skillset to pair with the elite hockey IQ and vision. If his skating gets better and two-way game shores up he can be a 90 point player
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Tkachuk-Byfield-Raymond will terrorize the league for 10 years. Elite playmaker and the shot has looked improve in preseason. Responsible two way as well, just needs some more strength to win some board battles
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-A match made in heaven. The Ducks desperately need some defense, and Drysdale has #1 potential. Elite skater and a great one on one defender, reminds me of a smaller Miro Heiskanen
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Probably the best pure defender to come out of the draft in a while. He just shuts down everything that comes at him. He does a good job of picking his spots when to be physical, and he's only going to get stronger. A really good skater too
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-The long-term 2C that they need (move Cozens to wing), and he could probably play 3C right away. Excellent playmaker and has the motor that coaches love. Great fit
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-They need to blow it up. Getting the goalie of the future now makes a ton of sense, so he'll be ready for the rise of the Kaprizov led era. Has MVP potential in net, just absolutely insane
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-The perfect 2C behind Scheifele. He plays the two-way game that will complement any of their offensive powered wingers very well
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-Best pure goal scorer in the draft slips a bit. His shot is obviously elite, but his playmaking ability is underrated and play away from the puck isn't as bad as it's made out to be by some
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Not at all where I would take him, but NHL scouts seem to love the guy. Really physical and skates really well for a big guy, but that's about it with him. A lot of mental lapses and bad puck decisions
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoOne of my personal favorites. All around offensive talent with a crazy motor and a better two way game than I think he gets credit for. Just an insane weapon to have on the wing that all his coaches and teammates (and fans) will love
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Here's McDavid's running mate. Excellent goal scorer with an all around offensive skillset to have some offense flow through him as well.
15Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Penguins de PittsburghDubas said he wants to find another Muzzin, and here he is. Should be ready after one more year. He'll be a good complement to Sandin long term
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-High skill, high IQ and a really good two-way game. Throw him on a line with either Suzuki or Kotkaniemi plus Caufield and it's lights out. Another personal favorite of mine.
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Really good playmaking winger with some bite to his game. Hard working on the boards and on the backcheck. Seems to be kind of forgotten about in this class.
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaThe all-around winger that will pair perfectly with either Hughes or Hischier. He's a bit of a project (just so he can physically mature) but the skill and smarts is all there.
19Logo de Flames de Calgary-Calgary is headed towards mediocrity, so they need to take a swing. If he stays healthy and gets stronger, Lapierre could be a legitimate playmaking, two-way 1C. He could get one more concussion and never play again. It's a gamble, but I think it's worth taking for Calgary
20Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de VancouverWas a potential top 10 pick before a slow start and an injury riddled season. Smooth skater that anticipates play really well and uses his frame effectively. Still top four upside and potentially more. NJ walks away with a nice haul
21Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-They need a dynamic offensive presence in their lineup, and Perreault is that guy. Great skater and an insane shot. Defensive effort is the question here, but if anyone can get him to commit defensively, it's Torts.
22Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineWell rounded center that can be their long-term 2C behind Zibanejad. With all the high skill wingers they have, he'll just have to facilitate offense and be the responsible defensive presence on the second line
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-A project defenseman with a lot of upside. Great skater and puck mover, but makes some bad decisions and gets burned in transition too often. Philly can be patient with him, but there's a high ceiling.
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Has the perfect blend of speed, skill, instincts and grit to complement Mackinnon or Newhook
25Logo de Capitals de Washington-Wishful thinking on my part? Maybe a little, but Gunler is a great fit for the Caps. Consistency is an issue, but he's a dynamic offensive talent with a helluva shot that can fill Oshie's role when he goes to Seattle
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Speedy two way winger with a lot more raw offense in his game than he showed this year. A safe bet to make it in the NHL but could be a top six guy if the offense takes some strides
27Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonWicked shot that will pair perfectly with Zegras. The rest of his offensive game is pretty underrated. His skating needs improvement, but I don't think it's as bad as some think. Yet another personal favorite of mine
28Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkYou'd think they go defenseman after taking two forwards already, but I think they need more skill down the middle. Bordeleau is really polished and has more skill than he gets credit for. Should be a middle six center that drives play and is responsible two way. Not a lot of holes in his game.
29Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-They really need defense in their system, so grabbing a potential top four guy here makes a ton of sense. He's a smooth skater that does a lot of little things right, just needs to play with more confidence and assert himself more.
30Logo de Stars de Dallas-High energy guy that could develop into a middle six role. Call it a gut feeling, but he just seems like he should play for the Stars. He should be a good fit with Faksa or Dellandrea
31Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayPotential steal of round one here. Crazy offensive skillset, especially his one-timer. Needs to put in more effort defensively, but there's all the makings for a dynamic offensive force with him.
19 sept. 2020 à 8 h 2
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 190
finally some respect for Niemelä
krakowitz a aimé ceci.
19 sept. 2020 à 10 h 11
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
Detroit's taking either Drysdale or Perfetti both have been interviewed 3 times by the club.
krakowitz a aimé ceci.
19 sept. 2020 à 13 h 35
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,201
Would love to see Mercer on the Hawks if Jarvis and Quinn are gone. Holloway is rumored who the Hawks have their eye on though.
krakowitz a aimé ceci.
19 sept. 2020 à 17 h 6
TrevorZegraaa
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 23
Solid picks for Anaheim. Would rather take Brisson at 27 but I wouldn’t mind Foerster. Hope Anaheim ends up with one of them
krakowitz a aimé ceci.
19 sept. 2020 à 17 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
Quoting: brendenjakob
Solid picks for Anaheim. Would rather take Brisson at 27 but I wouldn’t mind Foerster. Hope Anaheim ends up with one of them

Funny, I was debating on the two of them at that spot. I have Brisson higher than Foerster, but I see a more natural fit with Foerster on Zegras's right wing
brendenjakob a aimé ceci.
19 sept. 2020 à 17 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
Quoting: ChiHawk
Would love to see Mercer on the Hawks if Jarvis and Quinn are gone. Holloway is rumored who the Hawks have their eye on though.

Interesting. I haven't seen that rumor out there, but it's a good fit.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage