Forums/Mock-Draft

jeez

jeez

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: KingsLover
Publié: 17 sept. 2020 à 15 h 43
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-Shocking I know
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-I think the Kings pick the more talented player between he and Byfield and with all the youth and skill coming up for LA over these next two years especially at C, they can afford to wait the 1 year for Stutzle.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseThe Sens get their number 1 centre for the future, a big, strong, fantastic playmaker.
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-I believe he is the 4th most talented player in this draft, he may be small, but Stevie is use to taking risks on players.
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Best D-man in the draft and to all the dumb Sens fans saying "we don't need him, we have great prospects on the RD" no Drysdale is a different level to the prospects Ottawa currently has.
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-I don't see him falling any lower than this
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Could be the best goal scorer in the draft. They have a lot of good playmakers, but need a great scorer to go along with them.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Plays both LW and C, and can really help with that future top 6 in Buffalo with Cozens.
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-New Finnish centre to replace longtime fan favourite Mikko Koivu.
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Good future top pair D-man to address the weakest part of the team.
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-Great top 6 winger to help the preds reload their core as it does need a shakeup.
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Great C that could be the future number 2 centre behind Barkov.
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoWe all know the Canes problem over the last decade has been weak goaltending. They finally get their number 1 for the next decade with this pick.
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Projects to be at least a top 9 forward for the future of the Oilers scoring core.
15Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Penguins de PittsburghThis is supposed to be the Leafs pick, and I think they'd go with Schneider, could be the perfect DFD to pair with either Reilly or Muzzin.
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-French-Canadian born forward, perfect match.
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Great top 6 forward to help with the rebuild
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaGreat two-way d-man to help build up the defence.
19Logo de Flames de Calgary-Plays Centre and Wing, CGY I think will start retooling after 2021.
20Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de VancouverThey can reach a bit with this pick, but Peterka is one of the most skilled forwards in the draft, but needs to add more strength.
21Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Can play all 3 forward positions, and the team needs some upgrades at forward.
22Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineCan be a very good number 3 centre.
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Niskanen is 35 and they could definitely use a top 4 RHD for the future.
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Defence is stacked for the future, offence too, but they could always use a skilled winger who will be ready in 3 years.
25Logo de Capitals de Washington-Very skilled forward, who could help this team once Ovi, Backstrom & Oshie begin to decline.
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-They need to add some more skill to the forward group that does lack that offensive punch.
27Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonAnother forward to help make this team deadlier offensively for the future.
28Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkBig pickup late in the first round, looks to be a good 2nd line LW to play behind Brady Tkachuk.
29Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Stastny is getting older and declining, and Glass hasn't shown that promise yet.
30Logo de Stars de Dallas-another good two-way C to add to the team's mentality.
31Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayThey need better offensive prospects to help bring this team out of the black hole they've put themselves in.
17 sept. 2020 à 16 h 6
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,432
Speaks french, perfect match for Montreal.
Great research.
KingsLover a aimé ceci.
17 sept. 2020 à 16 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 209
Quoting: ColonelX
Speaks french, perfect match for Montreal.
Great research.

Lool he's also a good centre prospect and I believe they'll trade Danault, I'm also not sure if Kotkaniemi will be more of than 3rd line centre. But the French thing was mostly a joké
17 sept. 2020 à 16 h 43
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 888
Bordeleau is a terrible pick for Columbus with Mysak, Bourque, Perreault, Holloway and Amirov all on the board. Would be shocked if they went that way.
KingsLover a aimé ceci.
17 sept. 2020 à 17 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: benjgc
Bordeleau is a terrible pick for Columbus with Mysak, Bourque, Perreault, Holloway and Amirov all on the board. Would be shocked if they went that way.

Yeah, I was back in forth between Mysak, Amirov and Bordeleau, but I question a lot of things about Amirov, and for me I just think Bordeleau is slightly more skilled than Mysak. The reason I picked Bordeleau by the way is because he has great offensive talent but the one thing that comes into question is work ethic, but with a coach like John Tortarella and the culture that CBJ are building of everybody being a dog on the ice, I think those issues are something that could be taken care of. As for Perreault, I see him at the end of the 1st round, and Holloway I'm just not that high on, at least from a pure talent aspect.
17 sept. 2020 à 17 h 10
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 888
Quoting: KingsLover
Yeah, I was back in forth between Mysak, Amirov and Bordeleau, but I question a lot of things about Amirov, and for me I just think Bordeleau is slightly more skilled than Mysak. The reason I picked Bordeleau by the way is because he has great offensive talent but the one thing that comes into question is work ethic, but with a coach like John Tortarella and the culture that CBJ are building of everybody being a dog on the ice, I think those issues are something that could be taken care of. As for Perreault, I see him at the end of the 1st round, and Holloway I'm just not that high on, at least from a pure talent aspect.

Bordeleau doesn't match what we're looking for in a pivot; he's tiny, and he's not the guy to help solve our scoring woes. Virtually any of the other guys is a better option. Bourque, in particular, seems like a perfect fit.
KingsLover a aimé ceci.
17 sept. 2020 à 18 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: benjgc
Bordeleau doesn't match what we're looking for in a pivot; he's tiny, and he's not the guy to help solve our scoring woes. Virtually any of the other guys is a better option. Bourque, in particular, seems like a perfect fit.

Yeah I could see Bourque being their pick too thats a good idea

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage