Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1981 500 000 $70 180 358 $0 $537 500 $11 319 642 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
AG, AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 916 667 $2 916 667 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 280 000 $2 280 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
875 000 $875 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 4
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
850 000 $850 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
RFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 sept. 2020 à 12 h 49
Canucks Fan
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 147
*****FOR SOME REASON MY DESCRIPTION ISN'T POSTING, SO IM POSTING IT HERE *****

It’s pretty well known by now that Laine and Ehlers are on the block. Winnipeg wants to upgrade both the back end, and down the middle. I think I’ve done that. Maybe.

Laine Trade:
Carolina gets STACKED acquiring Laine, but give up a big piece of their future in Necas, along with a very good top 6 potential prospect in Puistola. The Jets also pick up a couple of picks to stock up the prospect pool.

*I’m not 100% sure if Necas actually plays C or not, but he’s listed as one on here. So excuse me if he isn’t.*

Vesalainen/Samberg Trade:
St. Louis wants Pietrangelo back right? Right?? Well they’re probably going to have to move out a player or 3 in order for that to happen. While I doubt that player is Dunn, he might be available for the right price. Is this the right price? I have no idea. I’m not a scout, or huge prospect guy guru. I know tons of names, but not many projected potentials. Vesalainen has a top 6 potential, and Samberg has a top 4. Toss in a 2nd and we’re looking close?
Both still on the cheap and could step in within the next year or three. Helps STL stay young, with their ageing core.

Fill in the rest of the roster with the remaining cap, and go to town.

The trade puts CAR right up to the cap even with some moves. But it’s not impossible.

Let me know if my values are off, they usually are. I’m not a GM, I just try my best lol.
14 sept. 2020 à 12 h 54
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,332
Quoting: Skytown

It’s pretty well known by now that Laine and Ehlers are on the block. Winnipeg wants to upgrade both the back end, and down the middle. I think I’ve done that. Maybe.

Laine Trade:
Carolina gets STACKED acquiring Laine, but give up a big piece of their future in Necas, along with a very good top 6 potential prospect in Puistola. The Jets also pick up a couple of picks to stock up the prospect pool.

*I’m not 100% sure if Necas actually plays C or not, but he’s listed as one on here. So excuse me if he isn’t.*

St. Louis wants Pietrangelo back right? Right?? Well they’re probably going to have to move out a player or 3 in order for that to happen. While I doubt that player is Dunn, he might be available for the right price. Is this the right price? I have no idea. I’m not a scout, or huge prospect guy guru. I know tons of names, but not many projected potentials. Vesalainen has a top 6 potential, and Samberg has a top 4. Toss in a 2nd and we’re looking close?
Both still on the cheap and could step in within the next year or three. Helps STL stay young, with their ageing core.

The trade puts CAR right up to the cap even with some moves. But it’s not impossible.

Let me know if my values are off, they usually are. I’m not a GM, I just try my best lol.

Plenty of value there if STL was to pull the trigger on a Dunn trade, at least in my opinion. Samberg could step in almost immediately and Vesalainen has a great toolkit but is def a bit of a wildcard. the whole package together might get it done. Personally I hope the Blues keep Dunn and find cap room elsewhere at least until they've given him a bigger role and had a chance to see what Perunovich can bring at the pro level. (tbh keeping Dunn over Pietrangelo isn't crazy to me if that's what it comes down to - more affordable contract, all prime years, left side is weaker than the right, etc.)
Skytown a aimé ceci.
14 sept. 2020 à 12 h 56
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 399

Laine Trade:

Necas played rw in his rookie season but was drafted as a center. It’s possible he plays center down the line but currently isn’t good enough defensively. I also don’t think the canes would be willing to move him because he had a great rookie year playing in sheltered minutes. He was deployed in a way that was very similar to svech in his rookie season. With additional playing time on a more skilled line I’d expect a decent jump in production from necas in the upcoming season, maybe something like 50-55 points
Skytown a aimé ceci.
14 sept. 2020 à 12 h 59
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,990
Neither Laine of Ehlers are on the block, so I don't know where that's coming from.

Regardless there is no incentive in that offer for Winnipeg to downgrade from Laine to Necas and the Jets won't move Samberg without seeing how good he is first.
Lenny7 et Wpgman a aimé ceci.
14 sept. 2020 à 13 h 3
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
Quoting: Windjammer
Neither Laine of Ehlers are on the block, so I don't know where that's coming from.

Regardless there is no incentive in that offer for Winnipeg to downgrade from Laine to Necas and the Jets won't move Samberg without seeing how good he is first.

I mean to say they’re not on the block is maybe a stretch. Yes the jets aren’t looking to ship them out, but they’re in need of help down the middle and on D and line and ehlers could net a return to help that. They’re obviously going to listen on offers and that’s likely where this rumour started was from them listening on offers. But if Laine is being moved it’s for a top dman and a top c prospect. Not two F prospects, if it is CAR think like Pesce+Necas+2nd. Murat Ates reported that the price of Laine and ehlers is unreasonably high from what he has heard in terms of offers so it’s unlikely either is traded unless a team is willing to severely overpay.
Skytown et Windjammer a aimé ceci.
14 sept. 2020 à 13 h 6
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051

Agreed, I think it handcuffs the heck out of Carolina long term as well, given that they have around $50 mil committed to 10 players already for 2021-2022, and will have to give significant raises to Svech and Laine.
tsyls et Windjammer a aimé ceci.
14 sept. 2020 à 13 h 9
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,794

Laine Trade:

I agree Laine will be the one to move if either does since I think the Jets will balk at his next deal. As far as the Canes deal, I don't know if they can do that from a cap perspective unless the Jets take more salary back.
14 sept. 2020 à 13 h 13
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,990
Quoting: tsyls
I mean to say they’re not on the block is maybe a stretch. Yes the jets aren’t looking to ship them out, but they’re in need of help down the middle and on D and line and ehlers could net a return to help that. They’re obviously going to listen on offers and that’s likely where this rumour started was from them listening on offers. But if Laine is being moved it’s for a top dman and a top c prospect. Not two F prospects, if it is CAR think like Pesce+Necas+2nd. Murat Ates reported that the price of Laine and ehlers is unreasonably high from what he has heard in terms of offers so it’s unlikely either is traded unless a team is willing to severely overpay.

I agree. The phrasing of "on the block" is the misleading part I was pointing out. That implies the Jets are actively trying to move them out. Which also implies that a full value return may not be required, which isn't the case from all the reports we have.

I'm sure It's exactly as you are saying that Chevy is listening on offers as any good GM should, but his asking price would understandably be astronomically high according to Seravalli as well.

So, very unlikely either will move, especially if the deal is a lateral move or is converting one high end piece into 4 or 5 minor pieces.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
14 sept. 2020 à 13 h 15
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738

Laine Trade:

Blues would rather move Bozak, and Steen and keep Dunn.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
14 sept. 2020 à 13 h 39
Wpgman
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 452

Hard to trade Laine but if the offer is to good to pass then go for it. Would have to be a sweet Lindros Quebec to Philly type of deal. I an not saying he doesn't want to play in Winnipeg.

Agree on Samberg- Keep him. I know he is built up in Winnipeg as a future top 6 but I guess time will tell.
14 sept. 2020 à 16 h 31
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,306
The Blues are not trying to get younger, or chase after players who might be worthwhile in a few years. They're in win now mode. I'm not sure how this is eluding anyone.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage