Forums/Mock-Draft

Busy Day đŸ€Ł

Busy Day đŸ€Ł

CuvĂ©e de repĂȘchage: 2020
Créé par: Duggysdanglers
Publié: 13 sept. 2020 à 15 h 38
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDĂ©TAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-Easy peasy
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-LA has scouted him a lot.
3Logo de SĂ©nateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseHuge skilled C. Rebuild is starting to turn around.
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-BPA. Marner like comparisons.
5Logo de SĂ©nateurs d'Ottawa-Fills a huge void. Skilled skating and passing. Drives the rush.
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Best shooter sniper in the past 3-4 drafts.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-High end hockey IQ. Gifted passer playmaker and shooter.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-120 points in the OHL. Has a huge motor all over the ice.
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Born to be Wild. Plays solid 200 foot game.
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Future 2C. 98 points for Portland thus year. Projects like a Brayden Point.
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-Need goals?? 50 goals in the OHL. Pure sniper and all around player.
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Shut down D. Potential future pair for Ekblad.
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoUnderrated Russian. They do not take Askarov only because their owner has stated that they will only draft F in Round One. Otherwise Askarov would make perfect sense here.
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Franchise G.
15Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Penguins de PittsburghThis one is tough because the pick likely gets traded for more immediate help. IF they make the pick I believe they take a RD with a long term potential and higher ceiling.
16Logo de Canadiens de MontrĂ©al-Forget the injuries. This player has a massive offensive ceiling. He was a top 5 - ish prospect before his injury. Huge gem here. Potential #1 C in the middle of Round One. And he’s French.
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Gritty C already plays in NCAA.
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaBig shut down D that can hit. Idolizes Scott Stevens. Perfect fit for NJ.
19Logo de Flames de Calgary-Tenacious RW/RC to add to the F mix. Played for Team Canada at the WJC. Huge upside.
20Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de VancouverStrong skating competitive shut down D.
21Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Skilled gritty C. Loads of points in the Dub.
22Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineOff the board a bit but the Rangers need skilled C depth to play with their elite wingers.
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Utility player. Can play anywhere in the lineup. Every situation.
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Think Mark Stone ability.
25Logo de Capitals de Washington-Faller in the draft. Underrated goal scorer.
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Duncan Keith comparisons.
27Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonRD with potential. Fills a huge void in their organization.
28Logo de SĂ©nateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkBack to Sweden for another D.
29Logo de Stars de Dallas-Another German in Round One. History is made!!!
30Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Highly skilled skater. Long term project type of player.
31Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa BaySmallish super skilled F.
13 sept. 2020 Ă  16 h 18
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
Jarvis is a winger, don’t listen to the whl website. Habs have these two guys, not sure if you’ve heard of them but I believe their names are kotkaniemi and suzoky or Suzuki (something like that) Raymond is nice but I see Detroit taking Rossi.
14 sept. 2020 Ă  8 h 44
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 865
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
Jarvis is a winger, don’t listen to the whl website. Habs have these two guys, not sure if you’ve heard of them but I believe their names are kotkaniemi and suzoky or Suzuki (something like that) Raymond is nice but I see Detroit taking Rossi.

I think we'd take Schnieder at that spot but I wouldn't be suprised if the Habs took Lapierre and played him at wing.
Duggysdanglers a aimé ceci.
14 sept. 2020 Ă  8 h 53
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434
No chance Greig goes down that far, just none.
14 sept. 2020 Ă  9 h 29
DĂ©marrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 611
Quoting: ColonelX
No chance Greig goes down that far, just none.

I honestly don’t know a lot about Greig. But sure he could go higher.
14 sept. 2020 Ă  9 h 30
DĂ©marrer sujet
Quoting: Club_de_Hockey_le_Canadien
I think we'd take Schnieder at that spot but I wouldn't be suprised if the Habs took Lapierre and played him at wing.

I think Lapierre could be a huge gem. Lots of options there but I like him for the Habs.
14 sept. 2020 Ă  9 h 32
DĂ©marrer sujet

Detroit goes off the board often. Who knows what they will for sure do. They could honestly take Sanderson or Askarov to fill a foundational need. They could trade down and get them. They could also take a Rossi Perfetti Raymond or Holtz.
14 sept. 2020 Ă  12 h 12
DĂ©marrer sujet

If Jarvis really is RW not C then that might drop him down a few spots. I think Carolina would grab him instead. Or Florida even though everyone has them taking a LD there.
14 sept. 2020 Ă  13 h 18
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 865
Quoting: Duggysdanglers
I think Lapierre could be a huge gem. Lots of options there but I like him for the Habs.

TSN said him or Mercer for the Habs.
14 sept. 2020 Ă  17 h 29
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,538

Jarvis played a good portion of the year at Center and could certainly be drafted with the intent to keep him in that role. If Lundell is gone I could 100% see WPG going for him. At worse he is a long term solution to Wheeler's eventual regression
14 sept. 2020 Ă  17 h 31
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Jarvis played a good portion of the year at Center and could certainly be drafted with the intent to keep him in that role. If Lundell is gone I could 100% see WPG going for him. At worse he is a long term solution to Wheeler's eventual regression

From what I’ve seen and read, he’s a winger and plays better there. Winnipeg could definitely draft him but I wouldn’t get my hopes to high for a good 2c out of jarvis
14 sept. 2020 Ă  19 h 44
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 888
Would LOVE if you're right that the Blue Jackets will be able to choose between Zary, Bourque and Mysak at 21. And Zary's who I'd go with, too.
14 sept. 2020 Ă  19 h 53
DĂ©marrer sujet
Quoting: benjgc
Would LOVE if you're right that the Blue Jackets will be able to choose between Zary, Bourque and Mysak at 21. And Zary's who I'd go with, too.

This draft is loaded with F talent so it’s highly likely one will be available. Some teams will reach for D simply because they are starve of it in their system so guys like Zary will fall.
14 sept. 2020 Ă  19 h 56
DĂ©marrer sujet
From what I’ve seen and read, he’s a winger and plays better there. Winnipeg could definitely draft him but I wouldn’t get my hopes to high for a good 2c out of jarvis

I believe it. Still a great pick for them. I’m confident that Jarvis will climb up the draft boards. If the Jets pass on him then I’m sure they grab Sanderson.
14 sept. 2020 Ă  19 h 57
DĂ©marrer sujet

I think Lundell is high in the Jets radar.
14 sept. 2020 Ă  20 h 2
This draft is loaded with F talent so it’s highly likely one will be available. Some teams will reach for D simply because they are starve of it in their system so guys like Zary will fall.

Zary's my "best-case" option. Wouldn't be opposed to Bourque, Holloway, Mercer, Amirov, or even Lapierre if he's there and Jarmo feels feisty. I think Bourque goes in the first round... certainly not behind Foudy.
14 sept. 2020 Ă  20 h 9
DĂ©marrer sujet
Quoting: benjgc
Zary's my "best-case" option. Wouldn't be opposed to Bourque, Holloway, Mercer, Amirov, or even Lapierre if he's there and Jarmo feels feisty. I think Bourque goes in the first round... certainly not behind Foudy.

Maybe. I like Foudy. His brother plays really and has developed into a solid NHL player. That’s No guarantee but it’s something. Bourque might be better. Who knows?
14 sept. 2020 Ă  20 h 11
Maybe. I like Foudy. His brother plays really and has developed into a solid NHL player. That’s No guarantee but it’s something. Bourque might be better. Who knows?

Oh I love Liam, but the reports on JL Foudy haven't been as glowing. And Bourque has a good rep defensively, so that helps his case.
14 sept. 2020 Ă  20 h 11
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,538
I think Lundell is high in the Jets radar.

Well duh but he wont be available at #10
14 sept. 2020 Ă  20 h 24
DĂ©marrer sujet
Well duh but he wont be available at #10

I love Lundell and the type of player he is.

RĂ©pondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage