SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Laine and a salary dump for big package

Créé par: Bigshame
Publié: 5 sept. 2020 à 19 h 58
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 41/186 (22%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Weal, JordanCanadiens de MontréalLNH-308 602 $111---498715--
Domi, MaxCanadiens de MontréalLNH-694 354 $111---71172845--
Juulsen, NoahExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalMineures-0 $011---0000--
Lindgren, CharlieCanadiens de MontréalLNH-165 322 $111-------3.330.888
Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Eakin, CodyJets de WinnipegLNH-848 655 $111---4951015--
Laine, PatrikJets de WinnipegLNH-1 487 903 $111---68283462--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 831 191 $2347633919
Variation-1 168 280 $-1-2-200-1
Final662 911 $ (↓)22 (↓)45 (↓)61 (↓)3918 (↓)8917

Logo de Jets de WinnipegJets de Winnipeg

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Eakin, CodyJets de WinnipegLNH-848 655 $111---4951015--
Laine, PatrikJets de WinnipegLNH-1 487 903 $111---68283462--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Weal, JordanCanadiens de MontréalLNH-308 602 $111---498715--
Domi, MaxCanadiens de MontréalLNH-694 354 $111---71172845--
Juulsen, NoahExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalMineures-0 $011---0000--
Lindgren, CharlieCanadiens de MontréalLNH-165 322 $111-------3.330.888
Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial3 718 584 $284659359
Variation1 168 280 $122001
Final4 886 864 $ (↑)29 (↑)48 (↑)61 (↑)3510 (↑)-8-90
5 sept. 2020 à 20 h 4
Fanboys make bad Gms
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,084
Domi, Mete, Poehling, Juulsen, Lindgren and a 1st.

This is Laine not Ehlers.
Mr_Canoehead a aimé ceci.
5 sept. 2020 à 20 h 18
Démarrer sujet
BergDaMan
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 232
oops. I honestly meant to do Ejhlers.
Your counter is crazy tho expensive tho. That’s 4 first round picks and a second round pick all matured and playing in the nhl other than the 1 pick
5 sept. 2020 à 20 h 20
Démarrer sujet
BergDaMan
Also the salary dump of Eakins was meant to lessen the cost of the trade
5 sept. 2020 à 21 h 21
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3
wow. Laine for a 4th liner (weal), a D-man that can't produce in the minors and a goalie they don't need. Do I play fantasy football with you? Max Domi is the only legitimate piece in the deal, and he isnt anywhere close to being worth Laine. And Eakins is a ufa, so how exactly is that a salary dump? you do know how free agency works right?
5 sept. 2020 à 21 h 25
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Quoting: BullRoc
wow. Laine for a 4th liner (weal), a D-man that can't produce in the minors and a goalie they don't need. Do I play fantasy football with you? Max Domi is the only legitimate piece in the deal, and he isnt anywhere close to being worth Laine. And Eakins is a ufa, so how exactly is that a salary dump? you do know how free agency works right?

When you say a dman who can’t produce in the minors, you really mean that a dman who has been injured a ton for the past few seasons and hasn’t yet had a chance to prove himself? Yeah, figured you weren’t gonna do the research
5 sept. 2020 à 21 h 42
Are you trying to say that you would do that deal if you were Cheveldayoff? I know you wouldn't so don't try that crap. and by the way, thats even better, a dman who can't stay healthy and when he is he doesn't produce. Do i know every teams trash prospects? no. But you wouldn't take that deal and you know it. and way to try to pick that one point and make an issue out of it when the whole deal is trash.
5 sept. 2020 à 22 h 33
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,239
Quoting: Bigshame

Eakins is a UFA in a month so he is off the books. Figured you didn't do the research.
5 sept. 2020 à 23 h 11
Fanboys make bad Gms
Are you trying to say that you would do that deal if you were Cheveldayoff? I know you wouldn't so don't try that crap. and by the way, thats even better, a dman who can't stay healthy and when he is he doesn't produce. Do i know every teams trash prospects? no. But you wouldn't take that deal and you know it. and way to try to pick that one point and make an issue out of it when the whole deal is trash.

Someone can tell you you are wrong about a player and wrong about a comment without locking himself into agreeing with the trade. You are just deflecting that you didn't know and that you "both are wrong" instead of you are wrong. If you decided for everyone that getting hurt is worse then that's on you. You also don't get to claim that is reality just because you believe it. (it's not true also but w/e)

Juolevi in Van was a bust for 4 years party due to injuries, now since he's been healthy we expect him to make the team out of camp and probably play top 4 minutes next season. I'd rather have hurt than bad. One can heal, can't fix trash.
6 sept. 2020 à 0 h 17
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: Bigshame

Cody Eakin has exactly $0 left on his contract.
6 sept. 2020 à 1 h 0
Quoting: reelkena
Someone can tell you you are wrong about a player and wrong about a comment without locking himself into agreeing with the trade. You are just deflecting that you didn't know and that you "both are wrong" instead of you are wrong. If you decided for everyone that getting hurt is worse then that's on you. You also don't get to claim that is reality just because you believe it. (it's not true also but w/e)

Juolevi in Van was a bust for 4 years party due to injuries, now since he's been healthy we expect him to make the team out of camp and probably play top 4 minutes next season. I'd rather have hurt than bad. One can heal, can't fix trash.

I'm not saying "we were both wrong" at all. I'm right, the trade proposal is a montreal fans pipe dream. Once again, i originally said the player can't produce in the minors, which he isnt. he has managed to play 44 games over 2 seasons, and has accumulated a massive 2 goals and 6 assists. not what I'd call all-star production. its hilarious that your little tag line says "fan boys make bad gms" then you get all butt hurt about the fact that i would dare say that a player who is 23 years old and racking up a massive 8 points in the minors might not be fair value for Patrick Laine. not to mention neither of you address the rest of what i said. hmm... i wonder why? maybe because it's all accurate. Weal is a nice energy player, not what you are looking for in a return for a 30+ goal scorer. I guess it's the back up goalie that puts this trade over the top. How could you pass up on that? Domi is good, Laine is much better and could be great. I also find it interesting that you want to analyze my every word yet pay no mind to the fact that the guy is claiming he threw in Eakins as a cap dump, when I pointed out that Eakins is a ufa. that didnt make your radar though huh? completely impartial on this one are you? you want to talk about deflecting, how about answer this question: If you were Winnipeg would you accept that trade? If you wouldn't then I'm right, If you would then you'd be a horrendous gm.
6 sept. 2020 à 3 h 23
Fanboys make bad Gms
I'm not saying "we were both wrong" at all. I'm right, the trade proposal is a montreal fans pipe dream. Once again, i originally said the player can't produce in the minors, which he isnt. he has managed to play 44 games over 2 seasons, and has accumulated a massive 2 goals and 6 assists. not what I'd call all-star production. its hilarious that your little tag line says "fan boys make bad gms" then you get all butt hurt about the fact that i would dare say that a player who is 23 years old and racking up a massive 8 points in the minors might not be fair value for Patrick Laine. not to mention neither of you address the rest of what i said. hmm... i wonder why? maybe because it's all accurate. Weal is a nice energy player, not what you are looking for in a return for a 30+ goal scorer. I guess it's the back up goalie that puts this trade over the top. How could you pass up on that? Domi is good, Laine is much better and could be great. I also find it interesting that you want to analyze my every word yet pay no mind to the fact that the guy is claiming he threw in Eakins as a cap dump, when I pointed out that Eakins is a ufa. that didnt make your radar though huh? completely impartial on this one are you? you want to talk about deflecting, how about answer this question: If you were Winnipeg would you accept that trade? If you wouldn't then I'm right, If you would then you'd be a horrendous gm.

That's a lot of words you just used after "i'm right"

I stopped reading at that point because you're wrong. Good night.
6 sept. 2020 à 7 h 58
Démarrer sujet
BergDaMan
Ya I messed up on Eakins. Sorry guys. I’m real sorry I’ll make another trade to elvauate
6 sept. 2020 à 10 h 52
Tiktok Celebrity
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 75

Lmao Laine doesn't even play defence. You Jets fans think that Laine is the second coming of Wayne Gretzky based off of some price tags that are being placed on him. He's persona non grata at this point. You've got Kyle Conner he's your future.
7 sept. 2020 à 18 h 57
Addison I'm a Rangers fan, I just recognize value. Also, I could argue neither does Juulsen, he is too busy nursing a head ache... I would consider trading laine, and actually liked an offer by another poster. This offer however was clearly montreal's spare parts for a top goal scorer in his prime, get real. It's not worth arguing this point any further though, as none of you actually offer anything reasonable to argue with. I mean really "you've got kyle conner, he is your future"... Good point, why have multiple good players.
7 sept. 2020 à 19 h 4
Quoting: reelkena
That's a lot of words you just used after "i'm right"

I stopped reading at that point because you're wrong. Good night.

thanks for the informaton. When reading your comments in the future I'll keep it in mind that you are apparently lazy and ignorant. good night to you too sir.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage