SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

New Features

4 sept. 2020 à 20 h 45
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 92
What type of new features would you guys like to see on Capfriendly?

I have an idea for AGMs. It would be nice to look up a player, UFA or otherwise, and see how other people have valued him in previous AGMs. For instance, you type in Parayko and see all of the trades that he was involved in, similarly to how you can look up specific team AGMs. Or Holtby, you could see how much other fans have signed him as a UFA and in doing so people can have a better understanding of the overall consensus on the site.

And editing trades without having to revert them wouldn't end the world.

What features do you think would be neat? Maybe someone at Caofriendly sees this and gets inspired.

****** NO hate to anyone at Capfriendly, just want to see what others think ******
6 sept. 2020 à 14 h 35
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,535
How about an AHC section, Armchair Head Coach. If there are no trades or signings, therefore no actual GM moves, it goes to an Armchair Head Coach page. Mostly for lineups during the season.
Russell_C, AndrewLadd et Banks a aimé ceci.
6 sept. 2020 à 14 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 92
Quoting: Yojimbo
How about an AHC section, Armchair Head Coach. If there are no trades or signings, therefore no actual GM moves, it goes to an Armchair Head Coach page. Mostly for lineups during the season.

Thats a good idea! I always see people posting AGMs especially in the playoffs with the title "Lines for tonight".
6 sept. 2020 à 15 h 9
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,535
Quoting: Russell_C
Thats a good idea! I always see people posting AGMs especially in the playoffs with the title "Lines for tonight".

Yeah, just give it it's own section of the site.
Russell_C a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2020 à 1 h 54
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,247
Would be cool if you could do an expansion draft for Seattle, then have the option of "exporting" (for lack of a better word) that team you drafted to an AGM, where you could make trades and such. That may be too complicated to ask for, but my mom always said "It never hurts to ask."
Russell_C a aimé ceci.
11 sept. 2020 à 16 h 11
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Put the ‘Box’ higher up on the forums page so people actually go on it 😉
Russell_C a aimé ceci.
18 janv. 2021 à 6 h 47
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,406
Modifié 18 janv. 2021 à 7 h 17
Quoting: Russell_C
What type of new features would you guys like to see on Capfriendly?

I have an idea for AGMs. It would be nice to look up a player, UFA or otherwise, and see how other people have valued him in previous AGMs. For instance, you type in Parayko and see all of the trades that he was involved in, similarly to how you can look up specific team AGMs. Or Holtby, you could see how much other fans have signed him as a UFA and in doing so people can have a better understanding of the overall consensus on the site.

And editing trades without having to revert them wouldn't end the world.

What features do you think would be neat? Maybe someone at Caofriendly sees this and gets inspired.

****** NO hate to anyone at Capfriendly, just want to see what others think ******

Quoting: Yojimbo

@Banks the AHC and editing trades are two things that would make a lot of sense. Maybe you could look into them thanks. Also what about being able to flip teams on an ACGM so that the creator could make sure the cap works and lines make sense. I think that would make for less bad ACGMs due to not filling needs/ cap situation. Thanks for everything
Russell_C a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage