Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 134
Kakko is going to be a stud really soon, he still merits the number 2 pick imo
Remus a aimé ceci.
4 sept. 2020 à 8 h 56
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
rolling eyes Dach is not better than Hughes and Kakko because he scored more points in his rookie year
4 sept. 2020 à 9 h 7
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,340
Dylan Cozens is definitely staying at 7 or moving up he had a very good season in the WHL, and played a huge role in Canada winning gold.
4 sept. 2020 à 9 h 50
Mentions "j'aime": 134
Quoting: HabsFan9
rolling eyes Dach is not better than Hughes and Kakko because he scored more points in his rookie year

Still way to early to assume dach is going to be better kakko or hughes, not after 1 shortened season, kakko will be getting top 6 minutes this coming year with the breadman or lafrienare on his opposite side, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about what he can do with all that open ice they will create for him
4 sept. 2020 à 10 h 20
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,706
Bold, but basing it solely off this year I don't disagree with the top 5, I would put Newhook 6, and probably Soderstrom 7 or 8 as well, I would also probably swap Poulin and Harley, and drop Broberg out of the first, he simply was not good in the SHL, compared to other DY+1 players, Rees should def be in here as well
bunzy1034 a aimé ceci.
4 sept. 2020 à 13 h 6
Mentions "j'aime": 33
i could see Nicholas Robertson going first round
4 sept. 2020 à 17 h 52
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,457
I'm still taking Hughes and Kakko over Dach. How is Poulin this high? He is a second rounder. I would take everyone behind him but Holmstrom over Poulin.
5 sept. 2020 à 22 h 38
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 851
Quoting: HabsFan9

Quoting: Forbesy
Still way to early to assume dach is going to be better kakko or hughes, not after 1 shortened season, kakko will be getting top 6 minutes this coming year with the breadman or lafrienare on his opposite side, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about what he can do with all that open ice they will create for him

Quoting: keep_ups12
I'm still taking Hughes and Kakko over Dach. How is Poulin this high? He is a second rounder. I would take everyone behind him but Holmstrom over Poulin.

Careful guys. Lol, as a hawks fan who knows all the hawks fans on this site who carry their pitch forks with em, they’re all gonna praise Dach as a god. Far exceeding kakko and Hughes. Dach did good, but I’m with you all, he doesn’t warrant being number 1 after 1 shortened year.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage