22 000 000 $
21 000 000 $
55 000 000 $
57 000 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Lafreniere, Alexis
3925 000 $
Offres hostiles
Le salaire annuel moyen (AAV) de l'offre hostile est calculé en divisant la valeur totale du contrat par: 1. La durée totale du contrat, ou 2. Cinq ans
JOUEURAAVCOMPENSATION
Sergachev, Mikhail7 000 000 $
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021
Choix de 3e ronde en 2021
Transactions
MTL
  1. Robertson, Matthew
  2. Strome, Ryan [Droits de RFA]
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (CAR)
NYR
    Retirement
    Rachats de contrats
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de DAL
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2181 500 000 $78 541 466 $0 $8 062 500 $2 958 534 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Rangers de New York
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    AG
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
    AG, AD, C
    UFA - 1
    11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
    AG
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
    3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
    AD
    RFA - 2
    Lafreniere, Alexis
    925 000 $925 000 $
    894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
    AD
    UFA - 1
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AG, AD
    RFA - 3
    863 333 $863 333 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 3
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
    DG
    RFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DD
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
    G
    UFA - 1
    5 700 000 $5 700 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
    DG/DD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    31 août 2020 à 11 h 0
    Rejoint: juill. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 587
    I don't know Lundqvist in person, but if I was him, I would not retire one year early and miss out on 5.5 million USD.

Why would he?
    31 août 2020 à 11 h 1
    Rejoint: juill. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 79
    Quoting: Gordon_Bombay
    I don't know Lundqvist in person, but if I was him, I would not retire one year early and miss out on 5.5 million USD.

Why would he?

Would he rather sit for a year and not play? or retire and play (make money) for Frolunda? The guy still wants to play, so that may be his only option outside a trade.
    31 août 2020 à 11 h 4
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: avr. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 672

Why would he?

I don't think he is worried about the money at this point. He could easily make similar cash in a front office or goalie coaching role from any organization of his choosing. It's a question of if he wants to still play and if he does, that won't be in NY.
    31 août 2020 à 11 h 14
    Rejoint: juin 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
    Quoting: aspina25
    I don't think he is worried about the money at this point. He could easily make similar cash in a front office or goalie coaching role from any organization of his choosing. It's a question of if he wants to still play and if he does, that won't be in NY.

If he doesn’t retire what will rangers do? Scratch him make watch from press box? Even ownership with deep pockets won’t be impressed with that plan. If he chooses to stay they gotta make it work for the year.
    31 août 2020 à 11 h 16
    Rejoint: sept. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 757
    Quoting: Timmah007
    If he doesn’t retire what will rangers do? Scratch him make watch from press box? Even ownership with deep pockets won’t be impressed with that plan. If he chooses to stay they gotta make it work for the year.

JD has already said that the Rangers are only running 2 goalies next season, not the 3 headed monster from this past year.
    if Georgiev is signed in the offseason, the writing is on the wall for Hank as the odd man out.

I cannot imagine that he will stick around long enough to see his name across the waiver wire...he is too proud of a man.
    31 août 2020 à 11 h 20
    Quoting: Mike_Gartner
    JD has already said that the Rangers are only running 2 goalies next season, not the 3 headed monster from this past year.
    if Georgiev is signed in the offseason, the writing is on the wall for Hank as the odd man out.

I cannot imagine that he will stick around long enough to see his name across the waiver wire...he is too proud of a man.

I agree but if he chooses to stay the writing could be on the wall for Georgiev future with the team... I’m not sure or making predictions but seems the ball is in the kings court here and rangers gotta accept and work around his decision.
    31 août 2020 à 11 h 27
    Rejoint: mai 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 556
    Montreal fan here, who is Matthew Robertson? (generally curious)
    31 août 2020 à 11 h 42
    Quoting: Timmah007
    I agree but if he chooses to stay the writing could be on the wall for Georgiev future with the team... I’m not sure or making predictions but seems the ball is in the kings court here and rangers gotta accept and work around his decision.

i think the Ranger's have already addressed this by saying that only 2 goalies will be carried. if Hank stays, he gets sent down to Hartford.
    i also want to note that this is a really rough situation for everyone. Hank has literally held this team together for 15 years and has been the best player on and off the ice. i want to see the Rangers and him come to the most amicable split as possible. the Rangers are 1 year too early in completing their rebuild. i have been and still am a huge Hank fan and he deserves to go out on his own terms. that is the emotional Ranger fan in me speaking. however, this is a business first and foremost and losing Georgiev would be bad for business.

i cannot speak to what will actually happen, but I believe the Ranger's and Hank will come to an agreement that suits both and saves face to the organization and the player.
    there has been enough speculation over the past couple weeks but I truly believe he will retire and play with Frolunda this upcoming season.

and anyone who claims they cannot see him walking away from $5M doesn't understand. Hank will not play a full season in Hartford to collect $5M, i just don't see that happening.
    31 août 2020 à 11 h 43
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: RobbStark03

2019 2nd round pick. He's a LHD and I'd probably put him at #5 in their pipeline (Lundkvist, Miller, Kravtsov, Lafreniere being the ones above him).

I think he's got a decent shot at being an NHLer, but his ceiling is probably second pairing #3-4 guy on a contending team
    Bulletclub94 et RobbStark03 a aimé ceci.
    31 août 2020 à 11 h 43
    Mentions "j'aime": 81
    Quoting: RobbStark03

Solid LD prospect, plays for the Edmonton OIl in the WHL. Big kid 6'4 215, really good skater for a kid his size. Needs to work on his defensive prowess a bit more as he likes to jump into the play and has a big shot. Takes the body well but needs to work on overall positioning. Projects as a High end top 6 defender. Def an NHL player though.
    RobbStark03 a aimé ceci.
    31 août 2020 à 11 h 46
    Rejoint: mai 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 556
    2019 2nd round pick. He's a LHD and I'd probably put him at #5 in their pipeline (Lundkvist, Miller, Kravtsov, Lafreniere being the ones above him).

I think he's got a decent shot at being an NHLer, but his ceiling is probably second pairing #3-4 guy on a contending team

Quoting: Bulletclub94
    Solid LD prospect, plays for the Edmonton OIl in the WHL. Big kid 6'4 215, really good skater for a kid his size. Needs to work on his defensive prowess a bit more as he likes to jump into the play and has a big shot. Takes the body well but needs to work on overall positioning. Projects as a High end top 6 defender. Def an NHL player though.

Thanks, I think I remember him a bit now, but didn't think he would fall to us last year and didn't research him much.
    31 août 2020 à 11 h 49
    i think the Ranger's have already addressed this by saying that only 2 goalies will be carried. if Hank stays, he gets sent down to Hartford.
    i also want to note that this is a really rough situation for everyone. Hank has literally held this team together for 15 years and has been the best player on and off the ice. i want to see the Rangers and him come to the most amicable split as possible. the Rangers are 1 year too early in completing their rebuild. i have been and still am a huge Hank fan and he deserves to go out on his own terms. that is the emotional Ranger fan in me speaking. however, this is a business first and foremost and losing Georgiev would be bad for business.

i cannot speak to what will actually happen, but I believe the Ranger's and Hank will come to an agreement that suits both and saves face to the organization and the player.
    there has been enough speculation over the past couple weeks but I truly believe he will retire and play with Frolunda this upcoming season.

and anyone who claims they cannot see him walking away from $5M doesn't understand. Hank will not play a full season in Hartford to collect $5M, i just don't see that happening.

I do agree 100% with your view it’s just tough situation.
    31 août 2020 à 11 h 53
    Quoting: Bbousa
    Would he rather sit for a year and not play? or retire and play (make money) for Frolunda? The guy still wants to play, so that may be his only option outside a trade.

I don't think you make 5.5m as a goalie coach, and neither do you in Frölunda (The season started already in Sweden and they suffer from Covid. If I was him, I'd say, buy me out or I am the backup for a year.

He is still healthy, no reasonable individual would just retire
    31 août 2020 à 11 h 55
    Thomas Ward
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 3
    Is Lundqvist going to the Habs in the trade? Or is he retiring as a Ranger?
    31 août 2020 à 11 h 59
    Former Hockey Fan
    Rejoint: juin 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
    Any way we could change Robertson out for a prospect who isn’t a LHD? And what would Strome’s next deal look like?
    31 août 2020 à 12 h 19
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
    Any way we could change Robertson out for a prospect who isn’t a LHD? And what would Strome’s next deal look like?

Maybe Andersson? Rangers don't have many notable non-LHD prospects that they'd be keen on moving.

He's probably looking for something in the ball park of 5 years @ 5.5 per if I had to guess.
    31 août 2020 à 12 h 50
    I don't think you make 5.5m as a goalie coach, and neither do you in Frölunda (The season started already in Sweden and they suffer from Covid. If I was him, I'd say, buy me out or I am the backup for a year.

He is still healthy, no reasonable individual would just retire

the Rangers won't buy him out, they will just waive him to Hartford.
    i'm pretty sure he would walk away from $5M if it meant the last year of his career wasn't spent in the AHL...

plus, after escrow and taxes, he is really looking at about half of that anyway...
    31 août 2020 à 13 h 0
    the Rangers won't buy him out, they will just waive him to Hartford.
    i'm pretty sure he would walk away from $5M if it meant the last year of his career wasn't spent in the AHL...

plus, after escrow and taxes, he is really looking at about half of that anyway...

Not sure if this is how they want to treat maybe the greatest player in franchise history (Gretzky was there too, but not in his prime and not very long) and before, the Rangers were always kind of the weakest team out of the original 6
    31 août 2020 à 13 h 16
    Former Hockey Fan
    Maybe Andersson? Rangers don't have many notable non-LHD prospects that they'd be keen on moving.

He's probably looking for something in the ball park of 5 years @ 5.5 per if I had to guess.

Eesh. That is not ideal. I don’t think think the habs do this then, since Danault won’t be asking much more than that, and we don’t have any room for Robertson.
    31 août 2020 à 13 h 25
    Rejoint: avr. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 174
    MTL fan here, sign me up for that trade. Chiarot has 2 more years on his deal. If he moves on, having some LHD depth isn't a bad thing. Strome replaces Danault, Habs get an extra 1st RD pick.
    31 août 2020 à 13 h 34
    Not sure if this is how they want to treat maybe the greatest player in franchise history (Gretzky was there too, but not in his prime and not very long) and before, the Rangers were always kind of the weakest team out of the original 6

again, why i think he will be retiring...
    31 août 2020 à 14 h 41
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
    Eesh. That is not ideal. I don’t think think the habs do this then, since Danault won’t be asking much more than that, and we don’t have any room for Robertson.

In a vacuum it doesn't make much sense for them, but if Danault is truly unhappy with his role and he plans to walk after this upcoming season, it makes a lot of sense to capitalize on his value now
    31 août 2020 à 15 h 46
    Former Hockey Fan
    In a vacuum it doesn't make much sense for them, but if Danault is truly unhappy with his role and he plans to walk after this upcoming season, it makes a lot of sense to capitalize on his value now

If that’s the case, I’m sure there would be other teams that have assets that fit our needs better.
    31 août 2020 à 20 h 45
    Jimbo1119
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 760
    Again- no disrespect to Danault...but he would be a temporary piece for this NYR team...especially since he is 1 yr to UFA...no way are the Rangers parting with this package. While Strome is going to be a tough sell- because his next contract will probably reflect his production w/ Panarin...which is why I keep saying the most likely path for strome is a 1 year deal (settled just before arb) in the 5M range. As far as Robertson- the team has high hopes for what he can bring to a Ranger blueline loaded with players and prospects that bring it offensively. And the CAR 1st in a deep draft could be a REAL good player- just a few years out. So while Danault could work well on NYR next year- the package the Habs will demand for his services is not in line with where the Rangers are right now.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage