SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

How Do I Get Attendance Figures

26 août 2020 à 17 h 44
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,604
Does anyone know how I would get attendance figures for each of the 31 clubs?

I'm not interested in real details like game-by-game stats, just average attendance in each arena before the virus shutdown.

I don't see any tab on the NHL website home page which would suggest a path to this info.

Thanks!
26 août 2020 à 17 h 51
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Does anyone know how I would get attendance figures for each of the 31 clubs?

I'm not interested in real details like game-by-game stats, just average attendance in each arena before the virus shutdown.

I don't see any tab on the NHL website home page which would suggest a path to this info.

Thanks!

ESPN has a page with it, and I’m pretty sure they can be reliable.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
26 août 2020 à 17 h 56
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
26 août 2020 à 17 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: HabsFan9
ESPN has a page with it, and I’m pretty sure they can be reliable.

Thanks!

Thanks!
26 août 2020 à 17 h 57
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
I'm not sure about before the shutdown but in the playoffs this year every team has approximately 0-10 fans at each game (that includes players from other teams) if I am correct. Just guessing here.
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
26 août 2020 à 18 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
I'm not sure about before the shutdown but in the playoffs this year every team has approximately 0-10 fans at each game (that includes players from other teams) if I am correct. Just guessing here.

No, I was looking for confirmation of my suspicion that Arizona and Florida had the worst attendance before the shut-down. I'm going to look soon.
26 août 2020 à 18 h 9
Black Lives Matter
No, I was looking for confirmation of my suspicion that Arizona and Florida had the worst attendance before the shut-down. I'm going to look soon.

It's funny because everyone else's attendance went way down after the shutdown but Arizona and Florida haven't gone down very much.
26 août 2020 à 18 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Once a Kings Fan Too
It's funny because everyone else's attendance went way down after the shutdown but Arizona and Florida haven't gone down very much.

So I looked, and 4 of the bottom 5 don't surprise me: Ottawa, Florida, Arizona and New Jersey. The Islanders' having the second worst attendance did, though, and I was also surprised to see Anaheim so low (7th) -- it always seems pretty lively and jumping there.
rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
26 août 2020 à 20 h 25
Black Lives Matter
So I looked, and 4 of the bottom 5 don't surprise me: Ottawa, Florida, Arizona and New Jersey. The Islanders' having the second worst attendance did, though, and I was also surprised to see Anaheim so low (7th) -- it always seems pretty lively and jumping there.

I believe the Islanders have less seats in their arena, though ... it doesn't matter because we care about the team and have the best fans in the league wink
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 août 2020 à 10 h 25
Below Market Value
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324
I believe the Islanders have less seats in their arena, though ... it doesn't matter because we care about the team and have the best fans in the league wink

The Islanders are second lowest in percentage of capacity, with the arena(s) only being 81% full throughout the season.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/attendance/_/sort/homePct

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage