SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

BLM Holdouts - NBA Playoffs

31 août 2020 à 9 h 9
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 433
Quoting: JRoss
You continue with the name-calling and condescending remarks just like liberals normally do whenever they don’t have a point. You have made zero sense. And instead of worrying about the cops who are risking their lives trying to protect black communities from other Black peopleYou are worried about the people who aren’t listening to the police. You do know that walking away from a police officer while being detained is literally a definition of resisting arrest. That in itself does not justify a shooting. But when you lean into a car when you’re supposed to have your hands up that can justify a shooting. There are many times that has happened where people have Reached in to get a weapon and shot at the cops.
Here is the problem. I somewhat agree with the Black Lives Matter movement who don’t want the police involved. I’m not for defunding police. Take that money that goes towards policing and maybe police the white neighbourhoods who actually would like the cops to be around more often seeing as they are the ones that normally paid the majority of the taxes in the community that go towards policing. The black communities are policing themselves and people are dying all over the place. But yeah let’s blame the police man because he’s trying to protect the majority of the people in those neighbourhoods and forget about the fact that virtually every single one of these people that were killed by cops were criminals with a long rap sheets Who didn’t Try to kill the cops in self defence like the cops ended up doing, they tried to kill the cops So they didn’t have to go to jail.
So once again stop Listening to mainstream media who is not reporting Facts properly. They Aren’t about the news and in fact have a political agenda. That’s it. Do you research.

I didn't call him a name; I said it was a dumb comment. That's not the same as calling him dumb.
If someone gets in a car and brandishes a weapon, THEN police are justified to respond with lethal force. They are not justified in responding to a hypothetical threat they created in their imaginations.
31 août 2020 à 9 h 12
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 131
Quoting: Bflo_Soldier
I didn't call him a name; I said it was a dumb comment. That's not the same as calling him dumb.
If someone gets in a car and brandishes a weapon, THEN police are justified to respond with lethal force. They are not justified in responding to a hypothetical threat they created in their imaginations.
imaginations? It’s not an imagination this happens every day of United States. As to put up his hands what should he do?
A) put up your hands
B) reach into the car for something

If the answer is B what should the cop do
A) wait and figure out what kind of weapon he has
B) Or shoot because his intentions are probably not good.l and the cop wants to go home to his family
31 août 2020 à 9 h 18
Do you know walking away from being detained is resisting arrest. Reaching into your car while being detained and being told to put your hands up is resisting arrest. If you do that and a cop feels that you’re reaching for a weapon then you were going to get shot.
You think police Or anyone that supports the police Are “pro murder”? No I think the people that I are more responsible for what’s going on with police is the actual black community and liberal media. Stop showing videos of crowds of people telling the police that they can’t arrest people while that person continues to resist and get beat. Maybe teach the community to stop and comply and this would’ve happen.

The police departments are responsible for losing the respect of the communities they're supposed to serve. To earn it back they're going to have to change how they interact with people.
31 août 2020 à 9 h 21
imaginations? It’s not an imagination this happens every day of United States. As to put up his hands what should he do?
A) put up your hands
B) reach into the car for something

If the answer is B what should the cop do
A) wait and figure out what kind of weapon he has
B) Or shoot because his intentions are probably not good.l and the cop wants to go home to his family

Choice A for both, by a mile. If you don't know they have a weapon or are an imminent threat, you're not justified in using deadly force. This should be really simple to figure out.
31 août 2020 à 9 h 28
As for wrestling I wasn’t talking about the recent case Because there was obviously no wrestling. But I’m sure you already knew that you just don’t wanna talk about all the other cases in the vast majority of them who have attacked the cops. You clearly have no clue what you were talking about. Stop repeating the bull**** that your liberal friends and main stream media are telling you. Try doing some research maybe try listening to what some conservative political analysts are saying and see the other side of the argument.

You're mad at me now for not realizing you had built a strawman that had nothing to do with the conversation we were all having. I don't think you're capable of having it.
31 août 2020 à 9 h 32
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169

So once again stop Listening to mainstream media who is not reporting Facts properly. They Aren’t about the news and in fact have a political agenda. That’s it. Do you research.

which news sources don't have an agenda. interested to hear where you get your information from
hanson493 a aimé ceci.
31 août 2020 à 10 h 30
Choice A for both, by a mile. If you don't know they have a weapon or are an imminent threat, you're not justified in using deadly force. This should be really simple to figure out.
fact. They must presume that they are armed. That’s why there is protocols. Because if they don’t assume, when they realize that they are armed it could be too late.
31 août 2020 à 10 h 32
You're mad at me now for not realizing you had built a strawman that had nothing to do with the conversation we were all having. I don't think you're capable of having it.
mad at you? Lol. It’s a discussion. And I am trying to knock some sense into you with reality and logic. You don’t seem to understand that.
31 août 2020 à 10 h 40
Quoting: mondo
which news sources don't have an agenda. interested to hear where you get your information from

All of them do. I agree. Trust me I call out both sides. I call out fox for their bull**** well.
But instead of putting culpability on cops and Donald Trump the left wing media should also point out the truth.
The problem is virtually all of mainstream media is left leaning so people don’t hear both sides. And the left continues to talk about how bad fox is for reporting news(which is true to an extent) yet continue to get their information from CNN and MSNBC.
I’ve said it before. Communication has broken down because the word racist is used to often when it shouldn’t be. Someone provides facts and truths that make the black community look bad and they are called a racist. They don’t want to talk about amongst a cancel culture society.
The left makes the right afraid to talk about their views.
That’s why people were shocked when Trump got elected. Because people were afraid to admit they supported him because they were labeled racist. And the blacks that do are called uncle toms.
I was left leaning and didn’t like the right. Then the walk away movement made me realize I was lied to about republicans by mainstream media and Democrats . I then realized that after researching that they aren’t what I was told aside from the far right and I support the right and NOT the Democrats.
31 août 2020 à 10 h 43
torontos finest
All of them do. I agree. Trust me I call out both sides. I call out fox for their bull**** well.
But instead of putting culpability on cops and Donald Trump the left wing media should also point out the truth.
The problem is virtually all of mainstream media is left leaning so people don’t hear both sides. And the left continues to talk about how bad fox is for reporting news(which is true to an extent) yet continue to get their information from CNN and MSNBC.
I’ve said it before. Communication has broken down because the word racist is used to often when it shouldn’t be. Someone provides facts and truths that make the black community look bad and they are called a racist. They don’t want to talk about amongst a cancel culture society.
The left makes the right afraid to talk about their views.
That’s why people were shocked when Trump got elected. Because people were afraid to admit they supported him because they were labeled racist. And the blacks that do are called uncle toms.
I was left leaning and didn’t like the right. Then the walk away movement made me realize I was lied to about republicans by mainstream media and Democrats . I then realized that after researching that they aren’t what I was told aside from the far right and I support the right and NOT the Democrats.

you didn't answer my question
31 août 2020 à 11 h 1
you didn't answer my question

CNN Fox MSNBC CBS AP Abc the young Turks wapo charlie Kirk Steven crowder Ben Shapiro and the daily wire. Etc. Most news sources. I have a mix. But My point is that I have to search out republican politics. Most people who listen to the news don’t know that their only getting one side for the most part.
31 août 2020 à 11 h 5
torontos finest
CNN Fox MSNBC CBS AP Abc the young Turks wapo charlie Kirk Steven crowder Ben Shapiro and the daily wire. Etc. Most news sources. I have a mix. But My point is that I have to search out republican politics. Most people who listen to the news don’t know that their only getting one side for the most part.

okay cool, so you mainly listen to mainstream media, a left-leaning web-show and a bunch of right wing propagandists.

i don't believe you that you have to "search out republican politics". those latter three get ample air time and fox and their ads are spammed on facebook. go on youtube for a couple hours and you'll get ben shapiros nonsense videos in your recommendations
Bflo_Soldier a aimé ceci.
31 août 2020 à 11 h 37
okay cool, so you mainly listen to mainstream media, a left-leaning web-show and a bunch of right wing propagandists.

i don't believe you that you have to "search out republican politics". those latter three get ample air time and fox and their ads are spammed on facebook. go on youtube for a couple hours and you'll get ben shapiros nonsense videos in your recommendations
And I listen to a lot more. Rogan pool etc. And of course their propagandists. But unlike the news is reporting it they’re providing facts and videos to show their side. Unlike the news who isn’t trying to report the truth they’re just trying to report it first.
Do you really think the average person who doesn’t really follow politics which is probably 90% actually know who those people are. No they go to the ones that they think they trust which are NBC ABC CNN etc.
I followed politics pretty close and was a mainstream media democratic supporter. Many of the names on the right I haven’t even heard of unless they were made fun of by the left. I never heard about the good things that Trump had done because it won’t be reported and if it is reported it’s on page 3. Then I saw the stuff that they weren’t reporting about Democrats.
The lies about Trump Calling white supremacists fine people, not mentioning that’s it was Obama that was pitting kids in cages and many other things that led me to beleive trump was bad. So when the mainstream media leaves out all the good things he does and lies about a lot of the bad **** that is an issue. And the BLM movement has become a political movement associated with the left and democratic party. And people aren’t getting the other side. BLM was started based on a lie.
It was Brandon straka that woke me up. And many others about what we’ve been told.
31 août 2020 à 11 h 41

And I’m not just trying to attack Democrats. The problem is that people treat their political party like their sports teams and support everything they do no matter what. I support policies not politicians and I don’t care if they are Democrat or Republican. But from what I’ve seen I trust Republicans way more than I trust Democrats. There is a lot about Donald Trump that I don’t like and have called out Republicans for that. How he handled Covid situation. But the silence from the main stream media on how bad Governor Cuomo and mayor Deblasio acted is what bothered me more.
Even if you disagree with my views we need More people like me who have an open mind and are willing to read or watch both sides as opposed to Republicans only watching conservative news and Democrats only watching liberal news.
31 août 2020 à 11 h 43
torontos finest

It was Brandon straka that woke me up. And many others about what we’ve been told.

pure comedy
31 août 2020 à 11 h 46
pure comedy

Facts and reality. Explain how it is comedy
31 août 2020 à 11 h 51
torontos finest
Facts and reality. Explain how it is comedy

walkaway was an astroturf campaign to trick people like you into thinking the republicans have your best interests.

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/is-the-right-wing-walkaway-march-already-falling-apart-95dbce937e2a/

i'm honestly not surprised you got snared by this nonsense considering you think tim pool and steven crowder are news sources.
31 août 2020 à 11 h 56
walkaway was an astroturf campaign to trick people like you into thinking the republicans have your best interests.

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/is-the-right-wing-walkaway-march-already-falling-apart-95dbce937e2a/

i'm honestly not surprised you got snared by this nonsense considering you think tim pool and steven crowder are news sources.

They report news and information the same way mainstream media does and not is up to the viewer or reader to decide.
The same way you just used a left leaning site like thinkprogress do talk bad about a right leaning site. Lol.
31 août 2020 à 11 h 59

and I am still waiting to hear why it is comedy. Or is it comedy because he is right leaning and you’re not right leaning.
Because a gay man that voted for Hillary in 2016 decides that he wants to lose most of his gay friends and support a community that he was told hates him. He has his political views and the people that hate him the most are gays. Conservative gays get more support from republicans than they do from the LGBT community. That is a fact jack.
31 août 2020 à 12 h 2

And it wasn’t to trick people into believing Republicans have their best interest. It was to show people that the Democrats Dont.
31 août 2020 à 12 h 3
torontos finest
and I am still waiting to hear why it is comedy. Or is it comedy because he is right leaning and you’re not right leaning.
Because a gay man that voted for Hillary in 2016 decides that he wants to lose most of his gay friends and support a community that he was told hates him. He has his political views and the people that hate him the most are gays. Conservative gays get more support from republicans than they do from the LGBT community. That is a fact jack.

it's comedy because you got snared by this nonsense
31 août 2020 à 12 h 4
torontos finest
And it wasn’t to trick people into believing Republicans have their best interest. It was to show people that the Democrats Dont.

One day you'll actually learn that actual left wingers don't have much faith in the Democratic Party either.
31 août 2020 à 12 h 7
it's comedy because you got snared by this nonsense

Yep. I sure did. You can continue quoting a left leaning site telling me that it is nonsense. Lol.
This is why I don’t have discussions with liberals anymore. Because they can’t provide legit information all while telling republicans that the people they follow are not legit sources.
31 août 2020 à 12 h 8
One day you'll actually learn that actual left wingers don't have much faith in the Democratic Party either.

Which is pretty much my point! That’s exactly why people are “walking away”.
31 août 2020 à 12 h 10
torontos finest
Which is pretty much my point! That’s exactly why people are “walking away”.

it's not a good idea to walk towards the party that would feed you to a meat grinder if it means the nasdaq would go up a couple of points.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage