SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Could Perfetti drop?

Could Perfetti drop?

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: arafay
Publié: 26 août 2020 à 12 h 33
Description
Basically I’m asking if this is how the top 7 goes, does buffalo consider taking Sanderson? And then the wild take lundell (koivu but better)?
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
26 août 2020 à 12 h 43
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,940
I dont see that happening but stranger things have happened

Sanderson may get taken 4th oa by detroit so yeah
arafay et aedoran a aimé ceci.
26 août 2020 à 12 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,384
Quoting: aadoyle

I think it really depends on who the wild take then. Cause I’d anyone from the top 7 drops, the sabres take them first of course. Then it comes down to lundel or perfetti for Minnesota. Considering the type of team they are and the fact that they have high end talents like kaprozov, boldly, and khovanov, I think they go for the high end 2-way 1c (selke potential) instead of an offensive 1c
26 août 2020 à 13 h 6
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,340
Sabres have taken 3 LHD the past two drafts.
Dahlin 1st obvious choice.
Samuelson 32 big reach.
Johnson 31st swing and miss. They need to draft any forward that’s not Perfetti.
26 août 2020 à 14 h 57
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,025
Quoting: aadoyle

As a Detroit fan I can safely say Sanderson won't be taken with the #4OA pick. Seriously Sanderson didn't start climbing up the big board until hockey had been shut down for COVID-19. Talent wise I'm not even sure he's in the top15. I also wouldn't put to much stock in Perfetti going to Detroit he won't be a center in the NHL and If Detroit takes a winger it will be Raymond and if they take a center it will be Rossi. Unless someone is dumb enough to let Stutzle or Byfield drop to #4.
26 août 2020 à 15 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: aedoran
As a Detroit fan I can safely say Sanderson won't be taken with the #4OA pick. Seriously Sanderson didn't start climbing up the big board until hockey had been shut down for COVID-19. Talent wise I'm not even sure he's in the top15. I also wouldn't put to much stock in Perfetti going to Detroit he won't be a center in the NHL and If Detroit takes a winger it will be Raymond and if they take a center it will be Rossi. Unless someone is dumb enough to let Stutzle or Byfield drop to #4.

Imo perfetti will be a centre unless he gets drafted by a team that is stacked at centre
aedoran a aimé ceci.
26 août 2020 à 19 h 24
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,025
Quoting: arafay
Imo perfetti will be a centre unless he gets drafted by a team that is stacked at centre

I been hearing the opposite so who knows. A couple members of the local media seem to think Detroit drafting Perfetti is just a rumor and it is an easy connection to make. Since it is about a hundred miles (164 km) from Detroit and the group that owns The Spirit has a a couple of people that work for The Wings as members.
arafay a aimé ceci.
26 août 2020 à 21 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: aedoran
I been hearing the opposite so who knows. A couple members of the local media seem to think Detroit drafting Perfetti is just a rumor and it is an easy connection to make. Since it is about a hundred miles (164 km) from Detroit and the group that owns The Spirit has a a couple of people that work for The Wings as members.

Yeah the connection is there, though I don’t see the wings taking him. The only think keeping perfetti from being a centre is his skating and he has improved that drastically over the COVID closure. Therefore, I see him being a 1c when all is said and done

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage