Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $64 838 292 $0 $1 007 500 $16 661 708 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
UFA - 3
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Flames de Calgary
2 550 000 $2 550 000 $
C
UFA - 1
995 000 $995 000 $
AD, AG
UFA
874 125 $874 125 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 325 000 $1 325 000 $
C
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
875 000 $875 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
714 166 $714 166 $ (Bonis de performance157 500 $$158K)
DD
RFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DD
RFA - 4
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
875 000 $875 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
6 083 333 $6 083 333 $
C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 août 2020 à 14 h 53
Hockee
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 868
Taking Sanderson at 4 is a big mistake. The Wings would be better off drafting Lucas Raymond or Marco Rossi
SweetRevenge19 a aimé ceci.
23 août 2020 à 14 h 55
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 401
Not bad value wise for CGY, but I think Treliving and Flames fans realize that Bennett is worth keeping around, because he was a Top 2 center on the roster during playoffs this year (ahead of Monahan by a good margin).

Also, why Sanderson over Drysdale? Or are you assuming that Drysdale gets taken Top 3?
23 août 2020 à 15 h 3
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,268
I like what i saw from Bennett in the playoffs but I can't see him being an everyday 2nd line center. Id do the deal though. I like sanderson but id love Rossi
23 août 2020 à 15 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14
Quoting: Tkachinla
why Sanderson over Drysdale? Or are you assuming that Drysdale gets taken Top 3?

Wings loaded with RD prospects to go along with Hronek: Seider, Lindstrom, Tuomisto, and Berglund. Unfortunately the Wings are weak on the left side with McIsaac and possibly Johansson. Sanderson is mobile for a big kid, skates well, quick and accurate with outlet passes, and willing to play physically when necessary. IMO he plays a complete game, which I believe Yzerman wants in his defenseman.
23 août 2020 à 15 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jfstompers
I like what i saw from Bennett in the playoffs but I can't see him being an everyday 2nd line center. Id do the deal though. I like sanderson but id love Rossi

I like a number of the forwards, including Rossi. I just believe Yzerman is going to build this team from the backend out, and he is not afraid to grab who he thinks is best in the long term no matter where the pick is, like taking Seuder at 6 last year.
23 août 2020 à 15 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,543
Quoting: MCfubar
Wings loaded with RD prospects to go along with Hronek: Seider, Lindstrom, Tuomisto, and Berglund. Unfortunately the Wings are weak on the left side with McIsaac and possibly Johansson. Sanderson is mobile for a big kid, skates well, quick and accurate with outlet passes, and willing to play physically when necessary. IMO he plays a complete game, which I believe Yzerman wants in his defenseman.

if you are not taking Drysdale you are making a mistake by not selecting Rossi or Raymond. Sanderson should not go top 5
BStinson et SweetRevenge19 a aimé ceci.
23 août 2020 à 18 h 43
Mentions "j'aime": 389
I like a number of the forwards, including Rossi. I just believe Yzerman is going to build this team from the backend out, and he is not afraid to grab who he thinks is best in the long term no matter where the pick is, like taking Seuder at 6 last year.

You sound like someone who just listened to the latest podcast episode of “Wings for Breakfast” on The Athletic and took everything Max Bultman and Prashanth Iyer were saying about Sanderson and building out from defence out as gospel. If I’m wrong and you didn’t hear it? And your opinion wasn’t swayed by them.. then fine, but that’s exactly what they were talking about also.

I agree that Yzerman is not afraid to take his guy. No matter where other ppl may have that player ranked. Which is why I’ve been telling Wings fans that Askarov is not out of the realm of possibilities, even if goalies are “voodoo” and “shouldn’t go that high” or “maybe only if we trade back.” Yzerman will not be afraid to take his guy. IMO Sanderson has not shown that he has that same type of franchise defining abilities, even though he’s a solid prospect no question. Bottom line, we need help everywhere so take the most dynamic player.
So if we draft a Dman, it needs to be Drysdale. And Hronek has shown the ability to play on the off side if needed, and would be able to use his right shot cannon on one timers more from that side.
I reside in the Marco Rossi camp. Kid’s a stud.

I really like your trades. A lot. Very nice ideas. Well done on that. And I like the Gustaffson signing.
23 août 2020 à 21 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: SweetRevenge19
You sound like someone who just listened to the latest podcast episode of “Wings for Breakfast” on The Athletic and took everything Max Bultman and Prashanth Iyer were saying about Sanderson and building out from defence out as gospel. If I’m wrong and you didn’t hear it? And your opinion wasn’t swayed by them.. then fine, but that’s exactly what they were talking about also.

I didn't listen to that podcast, although I have listened to a couple of them in the past. I have always been a proponent of Defense wins championships. Obviously that starts with who is in goal, but almost all championship teams have had a strong defense, including Detroit during their glory years. IMO Yzerman has seen this during his playing career, and he built a very strong D in Tampa. The more I've read about Samuelson, I really believe he can be part of a key defensive core for many years.
23 août 2020 à 22 h 17
I didn't listen to that podcast, although I have listened to a couple of them in the past. I have always been a proponent of Defense wins championships. Obviously that starts with who is in goal, but almost all championship teams have had a strong defense, including Detroit during their glory years. IMO Yzerman has seen this during his playing career, and he built a very strong D in Tampa. The more I've read about Samuelson, I really believe he can be part of a key defensive core for many years.

Word.
Yeah I won’t disagree with you there!.. Not one bit! Defense does win championships.
Sanderson is a solid prospect for sure, he has a lot to offer. But the opportunity cost, and who is still on the board, it’d just be hard to take Sanderson over some of the other guys I think. He seems to lack the dynamic qualities of a Bowen Byram or Cale Makar. If he was that guy, then it’d probably be a no brainer. But it seems Drysdale is closer to that level and Sanderson is a step below.

And defense is part of the reason I’m a fan of Rossi. The fact he can play in all situations and plays responsible defensively, plays 200 ft game but at the same time is a line driver, playmaker and point producer, can kill penalties, has the creativity to play the half wall on the power play. Basically the Swiss Army knife factor. And on top of it seems to be a great kid, rink rat, strong drive to succeed n be the best. His size doesn’t scare me bc he is stocky with a strong base making him hard to knock off pucks. On top of it, he might be good enough to make our team next year, although it’s a big jump and a lot to ask.
But in addition to teams being built from the back end, they also need to be built down the middle. Right now we have Larkin. 2C is a HUGE hole, the biggest on the team IMO. Veleno is our only prospect with a potential shot to become the 2C. If we draft Rossi.. Larkin and Rossi form a 1A and 1B, Veleno is our 3C, Rasmussen is our 4C. Now we’re strong up the middle.

I understand it’s likely Sanderson has abilities to develop into one of those guys too... The same abilities to play all situations, PP, PK, and be a overall minutes eater that made Seider a smart pick bc we lack those guys on the backend. And I get we have holes at LHD. And that’s why DeKeyser injuries are devastating to our team, bc until Hronek stepped up to be that guy, we don’t have anyone else who does it well, let alone three or four. The facts are we need everything, so we shouldn’t pass on better players just bc we have a current hole at LHD. By the time Sanderson develops (bc it often takes defenseman longer development timeline) it’s totally plausible that Cholowski, McIsaac and/or Albert Johansson will have developed by then too.
23 août 2020 à 22 h 20
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,268

If I thought Sanderson could make it to 8 I'd trade back with buffalo
24 août 2020 à 0 h 25
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,509

Hronek, Seider, and Drysdale have played LD. Drysdale took over Byram’s spot at the WJC-20 this year and looked great. Seider did it for the Griffins and looked good. I’m always an advocate for BPA and have Drysdale over Sanderson.

I agree that Yzerman is not afraid to take his guy. No matter where other ppl may have that player ranked. Which is why I’ve been telling Wings fans that Askarov is not out of the realm of possibilities, even if goalies are “voodoo” and “shouldn’t go that high” or “maybe only if we trade back.” Yzerman will not be afraid to take his guy. IMO Sanderson has not shown that he has that same type of franchise defining abilities, even though he’s a solid prospect no question. Bottom line, we need help everywhere so take the most dynamic player.
So if we draft a Dman, it needs to be Drysdale. And Hronek has shown the ability to play on the off side if needed, and would be able to use his right shot cannon on one timers more from that side.
I reside in the Marco Rossi camp. Kid’s a stud.

I really like your trades. A lot. Very nice ideas. Well done on that. And I like the Gustaffson signing.

Scouts are touting Perfetti as a center now too because his IQ, definitely will be an interesting draft for us.
24 août 2020 à 0 h 31
24 août 2020 à 0 h 51

I should probably just sign up with the Athletic again. Cancelled last year because my baby and new job took 95% of my time. Anyway, yeah Perfetti seems well liked by Osgood/Devellano and his family is actually pretty close to the dollar man (Draper). I’m not sure if the article talks about it but he seems to have a few connections to Detroit and I have him ranked pretty high. I’m torn between Raymond, Perfetti, and Rossi but I lean to the two former a little more. I think it’s more of the old school thinking of Rossi’s skating and size making center in the NHL but Perfetti’s & Raymond’s skating isn’t great either. Just to add even more drama I throw Drysdale & Askarov in there. It’s probably why I’m cool with trading back to like 8OA assuming we get decent value and taking which ever one is left.
24 août 2020 à 1 h 51
Cole Perfetti never had a biological brother. But for as long as he can remember, he’s always had billet brothers.

He remembers the day, a couple of months before his 6th birthday, when a 16-year-old Andy Andreoff moved into his house. Andreoff was joining the Oshawa Generals for the back half of the 2007-08 season, his first in the league, and the Perfettis, based out of nearby Whitby, Ont., had decided they’d house players for the local OHL club.

In the five seasons that followed, Perfetti watched as his big billet brother became one of the Generals’ best players and a third-round pick of the Los Angeles Kings. Not long after Andreoff moved in, Generals winger Jeff Brown followed. Then came Cole Cassels, a would-be third-round pick of the Vancouver Canucks.

Today, more than a decade after Andreoff joined his family, Perfetti is poised to surpass his first big brother. He’s the Saginaw Spirit’s superstar and a potential top-five pick in the 2020 NHL Draft. And though he didn’t realize it at the time, Perfetti’s childhood prepared him for everything that has come — and all that will follow.

From age 6 to 11, Andreoff was Perfetti’s idol.

Andreoff went out of his way to include Perfetti in everything he did, asking him daily if he wanted to play mini sticks, video games or basketball.

“That made me feel special and like a rock star in a way, because an OHLer was asking me to hang out. It was unreal for me. It was unbelievable,” Perfetti said. “I looked up to him and I thought he was the greatest thing. I wanted to be like him.”

Perfetti doesn’t know exactly when he realized he was following in Andreoff’s footsteps, but he figures it was at one of the annual world selects invitational tournaments. By then, Perfetti was already a minor hockey star of his own, playing a year above his age group for the local Whitby Wildcats. But the invitational exposed him to players from Russia, Finland and Sweden, and when he still led the tournament in scoring he knew he could grow up to be just like Andreoff.

“When he was in his overage year and I was 11 and hockey started to become a little more serious for me, I started paying attention to what he did and how he carried himself and there’s a lot to learn from that,” Perfetti said.

By his first of two years of minor midget AAA hockey, Perfetti had decided he was going to do whatever it took to make a career out of it. It didn’t take everyone else quite as long to realize Perfetti was special, though.

Perfetti was one of the first players former NHL player and AHL coach Cam Stewart noticed when he started his career as an agent with KO Sports. Before Perfetti was selected in the OHL draft, Stewart saw a kid who conducted himself like a junior hockey player — and worked at his craft like one too.

“Those things were ingrained in him. The crazy part of our business and the part I wish would change is how early we have to talk to these young men. And just talking to Cole, he’s very comfortable in a public situation, let’s just put it that way,” Stewart said with a laugh. “Word was on the street.”

It didn’t take long for Andreoff to notice his little brother had it, either.

“The thing with Cole is that even from 6 to 11, he was such a smart kid. When he would come to my games, he would know every little stat, all the rules, exactly what was going on.” Andreoff said. “It was impressive.”

Around the time Andreoff moved in, Perfetti had also been introduced to Anthony Cornacchia, a local skills coach who continues to work with him today. Cornacchia said he knew very early on that Perfetti was different. In his OHL draft year, Perfetti posted 124 points in 61 games with the Vaughan Kings before being named to the year-end OHL Cup’s all-star team. But when Perfetti was selected fifth overall in the 2018 OHL draft, Cornacchia believed he should’ve gone even higher.

He knew that Perfetti wasn’t just the most talented player on the ice, but that he’d also learned, from a young age, how to work hard. In the offseason, Perfetti would always text Cornacchia to find out the start times, so that he could be the first one to the rink.

“He has studied the game. And that’s reflective in the type of game he plays,” Cornacchia said. “He’s able to slow the game down and just control the game. Watching him play minor hockey and all the doubt and the people who’ve suggested ‘he’s this’ or ‘he’s that’ and yet I’ve never seen him get hit or lose pucks. He just makes everyone around him better and that translates to the pro game, the ability to recognize what your teammates are doing and where they’re going.”

While Andreoff billeted with him, Perfetti also got to know one of his Generals teammates, Nick Quinn. When Quinn’s OHL career ended he helped launch Power Edge Pro, a skills training service that now boasts many of the world’s best as clients, including Connor McDavid and John Tavares. Perfetti has been one of his students for the past five years.

After watching Perfetti go crossbar and in on older goalies in his very first PEP session, Quinn remembers thinking “Who the hell is this kid?”

In groups with hockey’s best young players, from 2019 first overall pick Jack Hughes to fellow top 2020 prospects like Quinton Byfield and Jamie Drysdale — or future sensation Shane Wright — there were times when Perfetti could make plays in traffic or at top speed that his peers couldn’t.

“He was just that good. He’s a total new age player. He’s going to be a dominant player,” Quinn said. “And he’s not fazed by much. He’s going to excel at the next level because pressure doesn’t seem to get to him. Most players going into their draft year, they tighten up, and he’s just Mr. Cool. It doesn’t matter what the moment is.”

Off the ice, Quinn also saw shades of his old teammate in Perfetti.

“Andy is just a genuinely great guy, a leader, and living with Cole, I bet he made a real big difference. Andy was first to the rink and last to go home when I played with him. That can wear off on a kid like Cole,” Quinn said. “Cole’s just a humble kid and you don’t always get that in the hockey world.”

Perfetti first blew away Spirit head coach Chris Lazary when he coached against the 10-year-old version of his future star in a spring tournament. When Perfetti arrived in Saginaw for his first development camp, the 16-year-old version quickly reminded his new coach why.

“About one shift in we could tell he was different and we were lucky to get him fifth overall,” Lazary said. “The second you got your hands on him you just realized he was world class and that he was already so far ahead of his peers and developed with his brain. It was like having a pro hockey player’s intelligence in a junior game.”

At that same development camp, general manager Dave Drinkill was impressed by something else about Perfetti: his maturity and the way he spoke to adults. Perfetti knew where he wanted to go and the kind of person he wanted to be along the way, something Drinkill said many prospects of his notoriety lack.

“He’s an unbelievable human being first and foremost,” Drinkill said. “He’s very well-spoken, smart in the classroom, he’s a mid-to-high 90s student, he manages his time, and yet he can be one of the guys in the room. When he goes for dinner, the guys want to follow. But he doesn’t act like he’s better than anybody else ever.”

That first season, veteran players quickly began approaching Lazary to ask if they could be Perfetti’s linemate, having quickly realized their youngest players was also their best. When Perfetti followed that development camp with a 74-point rookie season to lead the Spirit — and all of the OHL under-17 players — in scoring, nobody was surprised.

By the end of the 2018-19 season, Lazary believed Perfetti would go first or second overall if they did the OHL draft over.

And when Perfetti finished second in the CHL in scoring this year, his NHL draft year, with 111 points in 61 games, nobody was surprised by that, either. Just like they weren’t surprised when he scored five goals — two in regulation and three more in the shootout — in Canada’s semifinal win over Team Sweden at the 2019 Hlinka Gretzky Cup, which he led in scoring with 12 points in five games.

Lazary says Perfetti is the OHL’s best player off the rush. He says there isn’t another player in junior hockey who scans zones to identify how opposing defence might try to squeeze him as well as Perfetti does, either.

“Whatever you give him, he just makes his decision off of that. I’ve probably never coached a better player in all my years who understands where guys are around him and how to break down coverage,” Lazary said. “Then you add his natural ability to make a pass and play through traffic and it’s special.”

There were times in video sessions this year where Lazary admits that Perfetti was three steps ahead of him. In one session in particular, when Lazary opened up the floor to let Perfetti walk him through his shifts, he marvelled at how far ahead Perfetti was seeing.

“When he comes over our blue line, he already knows what’s going to hit him at their blue line. It’s insane to see a player of that mental capacity. You learn a lot as a coach, I’ll tell you that,” Lazary said.

Despite a record-breaking season in Saginaw, questions from outsiders of size and speed have followed Perfetti.

When the outbreak of COVID-19 ended Perfetti’s draft year early, NHL Central Scouting had him ranked fifth among North American skaters. But those who know the now 18-year-old and his game best, believe he doesn’t get the respect he deserves.

“I think there are some teams between one to five that if they don’t pick him they’re going to be disappointed,” Quinn said.

When Quinn watches Perfetti play, he doesn’t see someone who is defined by being 5-foot-10.

“You look at the game now and you don’t have to be big to play and Cole’s not small by any means. The next level isn’t going to intimidate him at all,” Quinn said. “The less space there is the better he seems to play and that’s where the NHL seems to be going.”

Lazary believes that speed and strength disappear once you’re in the offensive zone.

“It does not matter if you’re faster. It matters how you think and process and break teams down and cut laterally. And I don’t think there’s a better player in this draft than Cole Perfetti at doing that. I know I’m his coach but I think he’s the best player in this draft because of that,” Lazary said.

“I try to picture him at 24 or 25 with his skill set as he gets stronger, like who will be a better player than Cole Perfetti? To me, it’s nobody.”

In the days after cancellation, Perfetti called Cornacchia to ask if he had a hockey net he could borrow so that he could shoot pucks at home. He spends an hour and a half a day working out at home too. And though he hasn’t been on the ice since March 11, the day before the season was first paused, Perfetti feels like he has made real progress in the weeks since.

“Having the season end so quickly sucks but it’s also a blessing in disguise for myself because one thing that I need to do this summer if I want to make the jump is get stronger,” Perfetti said. “With the way the game is going you don’t have to be the biggest, you have to be smart and skilled. I can think at the NHL level. Now I just need to get the speed and strength of the NHL level.”

Though Drinkill wants his best player back in Saginaw next season, he’s not convinced that will happen. He, too, thinks Perfetti has a good chance at making the jump.

“When he gets to the NHL level, a lot of guys are going to think like him,” Drinkill said. “He could start excelling because players will get to spots they normally don’t get to for him … It wouldn’t surprise me at all if he stuck.”

When he’s not training, Perfetti has dedicated much of his offseason to Fett’s Friends, a foundation he started with the Spirit.

After the season ended, Perfetti approached Spirits staff and ownership about expanding the foundation, which has worked closely with the local hospital, the Covenant Medical Center, to begin supporting area doctors and nurses directly. He has found ways to raise new money and contributed from his own pocket to buy meals for workers on the frontline of this health crisis.

“And he has literally gone about that himself quietly,” Lazary said. “He just gets it. Especially as an elite player, he understands there’s a responsibility to give back and to make others around you feel important.”

As part of Perfetti’s new efforts, Fett’s Friends has delivered pizza and Tim Hortons to the hospital in recent weeks. He says it’s the least he can do and points to everything he has learned about himself through his time spent visiting the hospital, particularly its paediatric ward.

“The front-line health care workers especially are getting worked to starvation and pushed to the limit and it’s not fair to them. We’re sitting at home, relaxing and watching TV while they’re putting their families lives and their lives on the line to work to exhaustion to save others,” Perfetti said. “I want to stay connected to the community and make a difference in Saginaw and this is one tiny thing I think we can do to help them and make the doctors’ lives easier.”

Today, Perfetti has gone from being the little billet brother to being the big one in his home away from home in Saginaw with the Bordeaux family and their son Cooper.

“Cooper is a young player and he has taken him under his wing,” Drinkill said. “Honestly, knowing Cooper before Cole got there and knowing him now, you can see how Cole has rubbed off on Coop.”

When talking about the people who have impacted the way he carries himself, Perfetti always comes back to Andreoff. He bonded with Brown and Cassels, but he was older then. His connection with Andreoff has always existed on a different level. He wants to go out of his way to hang out with Bordeaux, just like Andreoff went out of his way with him.

“I got to see how he was with me and set an example of how to treat your billet family,” Perfetti said. “Andy definitely taught me how to be a good brother.”

Andreoff, now with the Flyers organization, has continued to keep close tabs on Perfetti’s career. When he’s not busy with his professional career in the NHL and AHL, Andreoff carves out time to watch the Spirit play. Andreoff has watched all of his little brother’s games with Team Canada, too. He usually calls him once a month. And when they’re both home during the offseason, Andreoff lives 15 minutes from the Perfetti home and often drops in to say hello.

Though he’s not sure what form the draft will take, Perfetti said he would rather delay his big day if it means he can walk across the stage. He wants to go up and put his jersey on, take his photo and do his interviews with the media, just like his billet brothers did.

It’s also not lost on Perfetti or Andreoff that the Kings will have one of the top picks in the draft.

“That would be crazy if the Kings drafted both of us,” Andreoff said. “I hope one day we play against each other or on the same team. Whatever organization he ends up in, they’re getting an elite player. He’s got a long career ahead of him.”
BStinson a aimé ceci.
24 août 2020 à 2 h 4
Quoting: BStinson
I should probably just sign up with the Athletic again. Cancelled last year because my baby and new job took 95% of my time. Anyway, yeah Perfetti seems well liked by Osgood/Devellano and his family is actually pretty close to the dollar man (Draper). I’m not sure if the article talks about it but he seems to have a few connections to Detroit and I have him ranked pretty high. I’m torn between Raymond, Perfetti, and Rossi but I lean to the two former a little more. I think it’s more of the old school thinking of Rossi’s skating and size making center in the NHL but Perfetti’s & Raymond’s skating isn’t great either. Just to add even more drama I throw Drysdale & Askarov in there. It’s probably why I’m cool with trading back to like 8OA assuming we get decent value and taking which ever one is left.

Lmao.. I copy and pasted the article for you, wasn’t sure if it’d work. But it did! Haha

Yeah man. I think it’s mostly stupid paying for subscriptions in the Information age. Everything is out there anyways ya know. And ESPN+ and all the similar viewing subscriptions. Just gouging ppl every opportunity possible.

The Athletic however, totally changed my sentiment a bit. It’s totally worth the $60/per year. Was I annoyed when my subscription just had to re-up in July? Sure. But I just forgot about it, bc knew how much of a game changer the hockey coverage had been for me. Before them it was so hard finding good coverage. I love the in depth stories and that the site is feature based. Real reporting ya know. Journalists who for the most part do their homework, and the beat writers per teams are nice too, so everything is way more focused.

And then the prospect coverage!!! by legit scouts Scott Wheeler (who wrote that Perfetti article) and Corey Pronman is pretty darn awesome. Especially since we’re in a rebuild haha
BStinson a aimé ceci.
24 août 2020 à 9 h 21
Lmao.. I copy and pasted the article for you, wasn’t sure if it’d work. But it did! Haha

Yeah man. I think it’s mostly stupid paying for subscriptions in the Information age. Everything is out there anyways ya know. And ESPN+ and all the similar viewing subscriptions. Just gouging ppl every opportunity possible.

The Athletic however, totally changed my sentiment a bit. It’s totally worth the $60/per year. Was I annoyed when my subscription just had to re-up in July? Sure. But I just forgot about it, bc knew how much of a game changer the hockey coverage had been for me. Before them it was so hard finding good coverage. I love the in depth stories and that the site is feature based. Real reporting ya know. Journalists who for the most part do their homework, and the beat writers per teams are nice too, so everything is way more focused.

And then the prospect coverage!!! by legit scouts Scott Wheeler (who wrote that Perfetti article) and Corey Pronman is pretty darn awesome. Especially since we’re in a rebuild haha

It’s definitely a good read thanks for sharing. I see a ton of potential in the kid same with Raymond which is why I have them 4-5 on my personal board. When Cole does interview too he looks so young and lean that hopefully like the article says he’s working out and adding some muscle to his frame. I think the way he plays the game I’d love to see him dishing pucks to Zadina or Mantha.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage