SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Updated top 23

Updated top 23

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: bunzy1034
Publié: 22 août 2020 à 18 h 32
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-Easy pick. Franchise level talent who I believe will be on par with an Auston Matthews type talent.
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-One of the most interesting picks in this draft. The kings have a ton of real good center prospects most notably turcotte who was taken in the first round last year. Stutzle‘s versatility makes this an intriguing pick for the Kings.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseByfield has the highest ceiling in the whole class. Very easy pick here to grab a player who has top 10 center upside.
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-I could see up to 5 options with this pick. Ultimately I have perfetti here because his hockey IQ Is the best in the draft and the versatility of him on the wing or at center.
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-The sens scouts are supposedly very high on Raymond and they could use some explosive talent on the wings.
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Should be the ducks first target at this spot. They get some much needed youth on the blue line.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Suprise pick. I think the devils could use someone to help stabilize the backend more and Sanderson is a good start.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-A lethal scoring threat to play with Eichel or Cozens in the future.
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-The wild get an absolute steal here. they waste no time making this pick.
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Exact type of player the jets need make this an easy pick.
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-The preds should be estactic to add such a scoring threat at this pick.
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-The panthers definitely need some help on the backend, and Kaiden Guhle is the best defenceman left.
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoThe only thing you could say the Canes lack is a legit superstar goalie. They take the best goalie prospect since Price.
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-A good flexible type of player that would make a good fit in Edmonton.
15Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-A big poweforward who can learn from Malkin.
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-An explosive winger with high upside. Should be a great fit the habs.
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-One of these teams are going to take a shot at lappierre and I wouldn’t be suprised of it is the hawks. Lappiere could have been a top 10-5 player in this draft without injuries, and is a player who plays the game like jonathon toews. What better way to learn then from the man himself.
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaAfter passing on a dynamic winger earlier they don’t here and still get a really good one. Romirovs rounded game makes a great fit at this selection.
19Logo de Flames de Calgary-Could definitely use some more offensive threats and reichel is the best one left at this spot.
20Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de VancouverCBJ: Braden Schneider is the best player on the board here and makes it tough for CBJ to pass.
21Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkNYR: the Rangers could use with some more center prospects coming up the pipeline and Zary is definitely the best left.
22Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-WSH: The capitals take a well rounded winger to compliment there dynamic playmakers
23Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineSTL: the blues get a player who comliments there style nicely. Very hard to knock off the puck.
24Logo de Stars de Dallas-
25Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
22 août 2020 à 18 h 38
Maple Laughs Hater
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 46
please never compare matthews to laf ever again, laf will be 10x the player he is.
22 août 2020 à 18 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Cold spaghetti
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,134
Quoting: mattice
please never compare matthews to laf ever again, laf will be 10x the player he is.

I know you’re a habs fan but you’re underrating Matthews. He is the best 5V5 goal scorer in the league and is a top 5 at worst 6 center in the league at the moment.
22 août 2020 à 18 h 42
Maple Laughs Hater
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 46
Quoting: bunzy1034
I know your a habs fan but you’re underrating Matthews. He is the best 5V5 goal scorer in the league and is a top 5 at worst 6 center in the league at the moment.

100% agree with all of that, he will be one of the best goal scorers, but laf has the whole package.

he will be on the mack and mcdavid level.
22 août 2020 à 18 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Cold spaghetti
Quoting: mattice
100% agree with all of that, he will be one of the best goal scorers, but laf has the whole package.

he will be on the mack and mcdavid level.

Auston was actually a real good two way player this year, he is trending in the right direction. Laf will be very good and well rounded but he doesn’t have the explosiveness as a Mcdavid or Mack. That doesn’t mean I don’t think he could have an impact though. I could actually see him be like a Mark stone. Who is a top 3 winger in the game and does everything right.
22 août 2020 à 18 h 47
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,219
Peterka is way way way too high. I think he will drop to the 2nd easily.
22 août 2020 à 18 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Cold spaghetti
Quoting: crankshaft
Peterka is way way way too high. I think he will drop to the 2nd easily.

Yeah it’s hard to say. I do like his game and think he would fit with the blues which is the main reason I had him at this spot. Could definitely see him lower.
22 août 2020 à 20 h 15
Dead inside
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 78
Lapierre definitely drops to late 1st early 2nd
22 août 2020 à 20 h 55
Nick
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 818
Jarvis to MTL 😍😍😍
bunzy1034 a aimé ceci.

Répondre