Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1581 500 000 $37 188 332 $0 $4 035 000 $44 311 668 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AG
UFA - 1
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 5
736 666 $736 666 $ (Bonis de performance20 000 $$20K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
747 500 $747 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
G
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance450 000 $$450K)
DG/DD, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
3 875 000 $3 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
761 666 $761 666 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
G
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 août 2020 à 13 h 30
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,912
The Buffalo trade might work, but the Jets wouldn't return your call on the first one.
16 août 2020 à 13 h 44
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,309
From this Jets fan that trade is enticing but damn they really need to draft a center at the 10th overall spot so ultimately they should pass.
16 août 2020 à 13 h 53
Jimmy Stu
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 541
Thompson is a tough trade unless they are drafting Drysdale at 5.
Im more hesitant to this trade but if the draft went something like
3 - Stutzle/byfield
5 - drysdale
10 - Lundell
Then I could get behind it.
16 août 2020 à 13 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,275
Quoting: Windjammer
The Buffalo trade might work, but the Jets wouldn't return your call on the first one.

Why wouldn't they?

19OA pick from last year (better than any RHD other than Drysdale in this draft) + A servicable 2C with team control + a 1st round pick in the 20s.

Quoting: MisstheWhalers
From this Jets fan that trade is enticing but damn they really need to draft a center at the 10th overall spot so ultimately they should pass.

Tierney can be used as a 2C and Thomson would be your new best RHD prospect.

The top centres may be all gone by pick 10. I was planning on taking Askarov at 10 for Ottawa.
16 août 2020 à 13 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: CMac66
3 - Stutzle/byfield
5 - drysdale
10 - Lundell

I was thinking Askarov at 10 but otherwise the same. Lundell is probably gone at 9 cause the Wild need centers.
CMac66 a aimé ceci.
16 août 2020 à 13 h 57
Jimmy Stu

Wouldn't they rather have a Centre they can plug in now? Rather than wait for a drafted player. If there isn't a Centre they want at 10 it could be a good trade for them. And they could still get a Centre mid/late 1st round. I'm more hesitant trading Thompson tbh
16 août 2020 à 14 h 0
Jimmy Stu
Quoting: Leafs_and_Sens_Fan
I was thinking Askarov at 10 but otherwise the same. Lundell is probably gone at 9 cause the Wild need centers.

Gotcha. If it's Askarov they're after I wouldn't really like that trade unless they get Lundell. I like the Sens goalie prospect depth, almost enough to pass on Askarov.
16 août 2020 à 14 h 8
MisstheWhalers
Wouldn't they rather have a Centre they can plug in now? Rather than wait for a drafted player. If there isn't a Centre they want at 10 it could be a good trade for them. And they could still get a Centre mid/late 1st round. I'm more hesitant trading Thompson tbh

Perhaps and I like Tierney but I just see the Jets window kind of closing to be honest, I'm really hoping there's a low end 1C/solid 2C available at 10th overall to take over for when Scheifele starts to decline and worry that type of center won't be available later in the draft but who knows maybe he will, it is a solid offer for the Jets to consider though, they desperately need better center depth and Tierney would help with that.
CMac66 a aimé ceci.
16 août 2020 à 14 h 10
original jets fan
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 84
3 - Stutzle/byfield
5 - drysdale
10 - Lundell

So the Jets, a team desperately in need of a second line C, pass on Lundell for 37 point Chris Tierney? No thanks.
He is not worth dropping in the first round for. May as well run with Copp as 2 C and hope the 10th pick becomes a player sooner than later. Thompson is a nice add but would not help the team for a few seasons.
16 août 2020 à 14 h 11
MisstheWhalers
Why wouldn't they?

19OA pick from last year (better than any RHD other than Drysdale in this draft) + A servicable 2C with team control + a 1st round pick in the 20s.

Tierney can be used as a 2C and Thomson would be your new best RHD prospect.

The top centres may be all gone by pick 10. I was planning on taking Askarov at 10 for Ottawa.

I get that, am just praying for a Scheifele replacement at 10th overall.. Lol

It is a solid offer though, if this trade actually happened I'd be okay with it, where is the Islanders pick projected to end up?
16 août 2020 à 14 h 23
Démarrer sujet
I get that, am just praying for a Scheifele replacement at 10th overall.. Lol

It is a solid offer though, if this trade actually happened I'd be okay with it, where is the Islanders pick projected to end up?

In the 20s.

Perhaps and I like Tierney but I just see the Jets window kind of closing to be honest, I'm really hoping there's a low end 1C/solid 2C available at 10th overall to take over for when Scheifele starts to decline and worry that type of center won't be available later in the draft but who knows maybe he will, it is a solid offer for the Jets to consider though, they desperately need better center depth and Tierney would help with that.

Even Lundell isn't a low end 1C. You'll have to get lucky.

Quoting: Jets1pt0
So the Jets, a team desperately in need of a second line C, pass on Lundell for 37 point Chris Tierney? No thanks.
He is not worth dropping in the first round for. May as well run with Copp as 2 C and hope the 10th pick becomes a player sooner than later. Thompson is a nice add but would not help the team for a few seasons.

So Thomson won't help for a few seasons but the guy you draft at 10 will?

Tierney has been a 40-50 point player for several seasons playing with poor line mates... I'm not sure why you call him a 37 point player. That's not a fair assessment of him.

If he plays on Winnipeg's 2nd line he's probably a 50-60 point player.

Tbh I think this is a slight overpayment by the Senators. They can probably get a 1st for Tierney at the TDL. It's basically 3 mid-late 1sts for the 10th overall pick and a couple seconds.

I don't see the Jet's window as closing. Their whole core is still very young.
16 août 2020 à 14 h 58
Why wouldn't they?

Well, she if you want to exaggerate abilities it sounds closer. While Thomson looks okay, Tierney is nothing more than a 3C, at best, looking for a new contact. The Jets would keep the pick rather than trade down for a defenseman that might be okay and a button sixer.
16 août 2020 à 15 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Well, she if you want to exaggerate abilities it sounds closer. While Thomson looks okay, Tierney is nothing more than a 3C, at best, looking for a new contact. The Jets would keep the pick rather than trade down for a defenseman that might be okay and a button sixer.

Well obviously you overrate your own assets and underrate other team's assets. You probably haven't even seen Tierney play but now are calling him a bottom 6 player lol.

So Tierney is a bottom 6 player but somehow Copp (who's the same age and has never had 30 points in a season) can be your 2C?
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
16 août 2020 à 15 h 8
MisstheWhalers
Well obviously you overrate your own assets and underrate other team's assets. You probably haven't even seen Tierney play but now are calling him a bottom 6 player lol.

So Tierney is a bottom 6 player but somehow Copp (who's the same age and has never had 30 points in a season) can be your 2C?

You're making the same point I try to make to so many of my fellow Jets fans, that even a better 3C like Tierney would be a huge improvement over the likes of Copp, Eakin and the black offensive hole that is Lowry, idk if I'd be all in on this trade but adding a guy like Tierney would help the Jets pathetic depth at center.
16 août 2020 à 15 h 10
Modifié 16 août 2020 à 15 h 40

Actually that sounds like what you're doing. Tierney might be okay as a 2C in a pinch, but he's a third/fourth liner no matter how much you want to exaggerate his abilities.

As for Copp we already own him, so he doesn't cost us nothing. Why spend assets, especially a first, to get another player that isn't suited to the position we need? You need to consider what the Jets need. How does acquiring another unsuitable player make sense for Winnipeg?
16 août 2020 à 18 h 17
MisstheWhalers
Actually that sounds like what you're doing. Tierney might be okay as a 2C in a pinch, but he's a third/fourth liner no matter how much you want to exaggerate his abilities.

As for Copp we already own him, so he doesn't cost us nothing. Why spend assets, especially a first, to get another player that isn't suited to the position we need? You need to consider what the Jets need. How does acquiring another unsuitable player make sense for Winnipeg?

Tierney is way more suited for the 2C job is then Copp and is way more suited to the 3C job then Lowry is.
Honestly this trade isn't bad, Thomson would instantly become the Jets best RHD prospect and they'd still get a good player from the Islanders pick, I couldn't care less about the 2nds from the Jets in this deal.
Leafs_and_Sens_Fan a aimé ceci.
16 août 2020 à 18 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Tierney is way more suited for the 2C job is then Copp and is way more suited to the 3C job then Lowry is.
Honestly this trade isn't bad, Thomson would instantly become the Jets best RHD prospect and they'd still get a good player from the Islanders pick, I couldn't care less about the 2nds from the Jets in this deal.

@Windjammer doesn't know what he's talking about. In what world is Tierney a 4th liner? He's probably just never seen these guys play.

The other day he was saying Ehlers is just as good as Marner even without the contract.
16 août 2020 à 19 h 35

It doesn't matter that he is "better suited" for a 2C job than Copp our Lowry. The point is Tierney is a 3C, nothing more and any trade involving him does not need to include a high first in any way. It would be a panic trade including our first for something we really don't need.

The Jets need to find an actual full time 2C, not just throw away a rare chance up a top 10 first for a guy, who if everything hits exactly right, may be a barely adequate 2C. It's just way too short term thinking wise.
16 août 2020 à 19 h 38
@Windjammer doesn't know what he's talking about. In what world is Tierney a 4th liner? He's probably just never seen these guys play.

The other day he was saying Ehlers is just as good as Marner even without the contract.

Trying to make yourself look knowledgeable by deliberately mis-quoting and lying about what other posters said because you can't come up with intelligent rebuttals just makes you look like a fool.
16 août 2020 à 19 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Trying to make yourself look knowledgeable by deliberately mis-quoting and lying about what other posters said because you can't come up with intelligent rebuttals just makes you look like a fool.

One would just have to look at your post history to verify.

I don't need intelligent rebuttals you probably wouldn't even understand them. I try to keep things as simple as possible for you.
16 août 2020 à 19 h 46
One would just have to look at your post history to verify.

I don't need intelligent rebuttals you probably wouldn't even understand them. I try to keep things as simple as possible for you.

Right so you resort to lying because you can't respond intelligently. You should have just remained silent and thought a fool.
16 août 2020 à 19 h 50
MisstheWhalers
It doesn't matter that he is "better suited" for a 2C job than Copp our Lowry. The point is Tierney is a 3C, nothing more and any trade involving him does not need to include a high first in any way. It would be a panic trade including our first for something we really don't need.

The Jets need to find an actual full time 2C, not just throw away a rare chance up a top 10 first for a guy, who if everything hits exactly right, may be a barely adequate 2C. It's just way too short term thinking wise.

I get that but in this trade you're getting a later 1st as well and a good RHD prospect, it's not like they're just trading the 10th overall pick for Tierney, he'd be a substantial improvement over Copp and Lowry at 3C and would at least add some center depth.

Also who's the actual full time 2C they're acquiring?
Cause I just don't see who this guy is, acquiring a guy who's more of a stopgap like Tierney might be their only option and while he isn't a permanent solution he's more permanent then Stastny or Hayes were, I knew neither of those two were signing with the Jets.

In all reality this trade doesn't happen, just hope there's a quality center available with the 10th overall pick and that's who the Jets select.
16 août 2020 à 20 h 5
I get that but in this trade you're getting a later 1st as well and a good RHD prospect, it's not like they're just trading the 10th overall pick for Tierney, he'd be a substantial improvement over Copp and Lowry at 3C and would at least add some center depth.

Also who's the actual full time 2C they're acquiring?
Cause I just don't see who this guy is, acquiring a guy who's more of a stopgap like Tierney might be their only option and while he isn't a permanent solution he's more permanent then Stastny or Hayes were, I knew neither of those two were signing with the Jets.

In all reality this trade doesn't happen, just hope there's a quality center available with the 10th overall pick and that's who the Jets select.

I can fully understand that and I would be happy to get Tierney, but there is no reason our first needs to come into play to get him. I know this is a fantasy site, but I try to look at things that teams might actually do, as I find them more fun to discuss. So, why trade down from number 10 when the main player involved in the deal isn't exactly what we need? Especially when Chevy doesn't work that way.

I know some posters are trying to put the hard sell on with "well he's the best you can get" but you know, I know and they know, he's still just a 3C. I'm not going to overpay just because he may be the best option of a bunch of guys that don't fill the bill. At that point I'd rather use the first on Strome or Domi.

As we've discussed before, I think the most likely outcome is that the Jets stand pat, not the best idea, but the most likely. Again I'd be happy to trade for Tierney, but only at a reasonable cost, because as you say he is an upgrade on Copp and Lowry.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage