SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

How good is this

Équipe: 2019-20 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 12 août 2020
Publié: 12 août 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $57 449 805 $0 $682 500 $24 050 195 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Stars de Dallas
811 667 $811 667 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 463 139 $2 463 139 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
728 333 $728 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 280 000 $2 280 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Stars de Dallas
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
916 666 $916 666 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Predators de Nashville
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Flames de Calgary
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
1 325 000 $1 325 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
3 450 000 $3 450 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Islanders de New York
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 août 2020 à 15 h 52
NoWah49
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,432
very
12 août 2020 à 15 h 54
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,162
Crazy to think that Slavin and Parayko are getting paid slightly over 5 mil when Karlsson and Doughty are both paid over 10 Mil. Talk about value
12 août 2020 à 15 h 54
Go Sharks Go
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 656
should be able to win a cup no problem
12 août 2020 à 15 h 56
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,476
They have no offence besides Crosby
12 août 2020 à 15 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
Quoting: sens65
They have no offence besides Crosby

What??

That’s just very inaccurate. They have six 20 goal players while also having three 15 ish goal guys
12 août 2020 à 16 h 4
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,183
Quoting: SlickWilly
Crazy to think that Slavin and Parayko are getting paid slightly over 5 mil when Karlsson and Doughty are both paid over 10 Mil. Talk about value

Except Slavin and Parayko don't put up the offensive number that Doughty and Karlsson do...
12 août 2020 à 16 h 6
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,047
Fairly weak forward group actually. Almost entirely made up of third liners besides Crosby...
12 août 2020 à 16 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Quoting: dzad96
Fairly weak forward group actually. Almost entirely made up of third liners besides Crosby...

Wrong, Cirelli, Pearson, Rakell and Smith are top sixers everywhere, and Hintz is becoming that as well
12 août 2020 à 16 h 11
Quoting: PinkWhitney
Except Slavin and Parayko don't put up the offensive number that Doughty and Karlsson do...

Well Slavin had 1 more point than Doughty and only 4 less than Karlsson, and Parayko isnt too far behind either of them
12 août 2020 à 16 h 13
Banni
Well Slavin had 1 more point than Doughty and only 4 less than Karlsson, and Parayko isnt too far behind either of them

Last season and the season before? They are also on very good teams where Doughty and Karlsson are not.
12 août 2020 à 16 h 21
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,047
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
Wrong, Cirelli, Pearson, Rakell and Smith are top sixers everywhere, and Hintz is becoming that as well

I disagree. Cirelli is a great third line center on a great team. Could he handle second line minutes? Maybe. Pearson is not a second liner at all. Rakell probably is, you're right there. Smith is. Hintz is another third liner.
12 août 2020 à 16 h 39
Last season and the season before? They are also on very good teams where Doughty and Karlsson are not.

If they were far offensively superior that shouldnt matter too much, should it? They are being paid to carry the team and they arent doing that
12 août 2020 à 16 h 41
Banni
If they were far offensively superior that shouldnt matter too much, should it? They are being paid to carry the team and they arent doing that

In Doughtys case, yes he is doing that. However, it is a rebuilding team and he has had terrible d partners for the last 3 or 4 years and in the last 2 years the whole team has been garbage.
12 août 2020 à 16 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Quoting: dzad96
I disagree. Cirelli is a great third line center on a great team. Could he handle second line minutes? Maybe. Pearson is not a second liner at all. Rakell probably is, you're right there. Smith is. Hintz is another third liner.

As for Cirelli: dude's 22 years old and he just put up 44 pts in a shortened season. He'd have reached just a hair under 50 if the season hadn't been stopped. Also don't come at me with the «he plays in a very good team» argument. I'm not saying it's 100% bad so don't get me wrong but in terms of goal scoring hes behind Kuch, Stammer, Point, Killorn and is roughly tied with Palat, so it's not like he's the 2nd of 3rd option on his team.

As for Pearson: the guy's 28. He has scored twice now (including a 21 goals season in a shortened season) and would've scored 20 last year had he just scored 2 goals with the Kings.

As for Hintz: the guy plays for a team that plays a VERY defensive system. Look at Pavs for instance. He scored 25 ish goals last year and didn't even scored 30 this year. Of course there is decline here but as much as this?? I just don't think so. Hintz would be a 20-25 goal scorer of 2/3 of teams, if you'd ask me
12 août 2020 à 17 h 1
In Doughtys case, yes he is doing that. However, it is a rebuilding team and he has had terrible d partners for the last 3 or 4 years and in the last 2 years the whole team has been garbage.

In terms of his D partners, he has had worse xG than players like Matt Roy, Ben Hutton, Joakim Ryan, and Sean Walker, and has been playing on the same level as Kurtis MacDermaid. While this doesnt take into account the fact that he shoulders the heavy minutes, its still not great and he is no longer a top tier defenseman
12 août 2020 à 17 h 24
Banni
In terms of his D partners, he has had worse xG than players like Matt Roy, Ben Hutton, Joakim Ryan, and Sean Walker, and has been playing on the same level as Kurtis MacDermaid. While this doesnt take into account the fact that he shoulders the heavy minutes, its still not great and he is no longer a top tier defenseman

All those guys play protected minutes and he plays the hard minutes as you said so its not even worth mentioning. If McDavid still thinks Doughty is the best defenseman in the league that has to count for something, no?
12 août 2020 à 17 h 51
All those guys play protected minutes and he plays the hard minutes as you said so its not even worth mentioning. If McDavid still thinks Doughty is the best defenseman in the league that has to count for something, no?

Sure, hes probably still the best on his team and thats why he gets those minutes, and if he was taking those minutes in stride and having some success, even being a 50/50 player, I would still say he is an elite. But the fact of the matter is, he isnt. He is getting destroyed in those minutes, and thats why his team isnt performing. He is in the same boat as Duncan Keith, once great players who were the top of their class, but now cant handle the top of the line minutes anymore. The difference is, Keith is only making half as much money
12 août 2020 à 18 h 26
Banni
Sure, hes probably still the best on his team and thats why he gets those minutes, and if he was taking those minutes in stride and having some success, even being a 50/50 player, I would still say he is an elite. But the fact of the matter is, he isnt. He is getting destroyed in those minutes, and thats why his team isnt performing. He is in the same boat as Duncan Keith, once great players who were the top of their class, but now cant handle the top of the line minutes anymore. The difference is, Keith is only making half as much money

That's inaccurate. He is not getting "destroyed" in those minutes.

Did you actually watch him this year? Because I watched him almost every game.

The only thing that is in question about Doughty is his effort in some games especially the ones that don't really matter like against Ottawa or New jeresey. Bad teams against bad teams.

Other than that he still maintains a solid shut down presence. Also, if you look at his game to game production he would get 5 points in 5 games and 0 in the next 5 games. That's proof he is not declining. Sure, he struggled a bit, but nothing the Kings fans should be worried about.

He got 5 points in 5 games 5 times this season. He also got 6 points in 5 games this season. None of which were connected.

He would immediately be the best defenseman on almost every other team in the league. Especially a playoff team when he actually has something to play for.
12 août 2020 à 18 h 39
That's inaccurate. He is not getting "destroyed" in those minutes.

Did you actually watch him this year? Because I watched him almost every game.

The only thing that is in question about Doughty is his effort in some games especially the ones that don't really matter like against Ottawa or New jeresey. Bad teams against bad teams.

Other than that he still maintains a solid shut down presence. Also, if you look at his game to game production he would get 5 points in 5 games and 0 in the next 5 games. That's proof he is not declining. Sure, he struggled a bit, but nothing the Kings fans should be worried about.

He got 5 points in 5 games 5 times this season. He also got 6 points in 5 games this season. None of which were connected.

He would immediately be the best defenseman on almost every other team in the league. Especially a playoff team when he actually has something to play for.

His xGF and xGA are in the bottom 25th percentile in the whole league. There are plenty of teams whos top pairing isnt paid 11 M a year and are better than that. Laziness shouldnt factor into it. He isnt being paid 11 M to be lazy and not care about what he's playing for
12 août 2020 à 19 h 13
Banni
His xGF and xGA are in the bottom 25th percentile in the whole league. There are plenty of teams whos top pairing isnt paid 11 M a year and are better than that. Laziness shouldnt factor into it. He isnt being paid 11 M to be lazy and not care about what he's playing for

Ok guy if you want to use advanced stats to evaluate a player without even watching him or using your own brain be my guest. It's a good thing your a fan of the game and not part of it.

There's a reason why analytics are the 3RD tool for evaluating players for most teams.
12 août 2020 à 19 h 18
Ok guy if you want to use advanced stats to evaluate a player without even watching him or using your own brain be my guest. It's a good thing your a fan of the game and not part of it.

There's a reason why analytics are the 3RD tool for evaluating players for most teams.

I used not advanced analytics and you didnt accept those either. You just gonna say hes good because you want him to be good? Is that how the league works now?
12 août 2020 à 19 h 23
Banni
I used not advanced analytics and you didnt accept those either. You just gonna say hes good because you want him to be good? Is that how the league works now?

No, your failure to properly evaluate him is the issue here.

I just explained to you why he is still good and how he is still good along with a credible source to back it up: McDavid. I've also watched almost all of his games the last 3 years.

If you actually watch him and come up with something that contradicts what I stated then by all means, tell me. Until then, shut up about him.

In less words, you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to Drew Doughty.
12 août 2020 à 19 h 29
No, your failure to properly evaluate him is the issue here.

I just explained to you why he is still good and how he is still good along with a credible source to back it up: McDavid. I've also watched almost all of his games the last 3 years.

If you actually watch him and come up with something that contradicts what I stated then by all means, tell me. Until then, shut up about him.

In less words, you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to Drew Doughty.

If McDavid told you to jump off a bridge, would you? I don't care what the players say. What the players say doesnt determine the outcomes of the games. What the players say doesnt determine how they play the games. The eye test is fine, but not as a singular basis of judgement. A player can look like they are doing fine, but if they had 10 goals scored against them while they were on the ice and 0 goals for their team, news flash, thats not good. His offensive production wasnt good. I can look at his plain numbers and not his underlying stats and tell you he wasnt a top offensive defenceman in the league. I can look at any single metric used and tell you that he isnt a top defenceman in the league anymore, but because Connor McDonalds says hes good, oh you can forget about stats hes still good its all okay! Connor McPlayoffFailure's praise doesnt win stanley cups or bring production to LAK.
12 août 2020 à 19 h 40
Banni
If McDavid told you to jump off a bridge, would you? I don't care what the players say. What the players say doesnt determine the outcomes of the games. What the players say doesnt determine how they play the games. The eye test is fine, but not as a singular basis of judgement. A player can look like they are doing fine, but if they had 10 goals scored against them while they were on the ice and 0 goals for their team, news flash, thats not good. His offensive production wasnt good. I can look at his plain numbers and not his underlying stats and tell you he wasnt a top offensive defenceman in the league. I can look at any single metric used and tell you that he isnt a top defenceman in the league anymore, but because Connor McDonalds says hes good, oh you can forget about stats hes still good its all okay! Connor McPlayoffFailure's praise doesnt win stanley cups or bring production to LAK.

Your knowledge baffles me.

If you can't tell a player is on the ice for 10 goals against with your eyes then you are either blind or too slow to keep up.

I am a scout for Neutral Zone and Points West and I don't need mathematics to tell if a player is good or not. I'm not lazy, I actually watch the player numerous times, not look at a computer once. This isn't Baseball.

By the way, Doughty wasn't on the ice for 10 goals against without putting up a point for his team.
12 août 2020 à 19 h 53
Your knowledge baffles me.

If you can't tell a player is on the ice for 10 goals against with your eyes then you are either blind or too slow to keep up.

I am a scout for Neutral Zone and Points West and I don't need mathematics to tell if a player is good or not. I'm not lazy, I actually watch the player numerous times, not look at a computer once. This isn't Baseball.

By the way, Doughty wasn't on the ice for 10 goals against without putting up a point for his team.

I know, it was a hyperbole, but to say Doughty is elite just because McDavid says so isnt close. He only had 0.8 (rounding up) points per 60 minutes on the ice. That is not even close to elite offensive production. His actual goals for percentage was 46, which was actually worse than his expected stat. Goal rates isnt an advanced analytic. I am exaggerating on how bad he is because of his contract, but you just cant tell me he is elite anymore because it simply isnt true

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage