Forums/Armchair-GM

Retool Complete 1

Créé par: Campabee
Équipe: 2020-21 Canadiens de Montréal
Date de création initiale: 9 août 2020
Publié: 10 août 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Taking on bad contracts to acquire 1 OVA from Edmonton.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
3980 000 $
2880 000 $
32 100 000 $
55 500 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
21 500 000 $
11 500 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Lafreneire, Alexis
3925 000 $
Transactions
MTL
  1. Turris, Kyle (2 000 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (NSH)
Détails additionnels:
11th OVA
NSH
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (MTL)
MTL
  1. Neal, James
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (EDM)
Détails additionnels:
1st OVA
EDM
  1. Drouin, Jonathan
  2. Tatar, Tomas
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (MTL)
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (NSH)
  5. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (MTL)
Détails additionnels:
11th, 16th and the higher of Montreal or Chicago picks
MTL
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (ARI)
NJD
  1. Turris, Kyle (1 000 000 $ retained)
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de EDM
Logo de CHI
Logo de STL
Logo de WSH
Logo de MTL
Logo de WPG
Logo de ANA
Logo de MTL
Logo de FLA
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de OTT
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de ARI
Logo de MTL
Logo de STL
Logo de VGK
Logo de MTL
Logo de OTT
Logo de PHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $70 457 976 $0 $3 987 500 $11 042 024 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
Lafreneire, Alexis
925 000 $925 000 $
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 6
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 6
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 2
880 000 $880 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
980 000 $980 000 $
C
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
10 août 2020 à 16 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,239
Quoting: Xqb15
If by uneducated you mean that I have a degree in engineering, and objectively try to analyze a situation with minimum bias and maximum results yes. But you’re the homer loving guy that over values all of his teams assets while at the same time wondering why in creations his team is a fringe team making no impact. But like I said you do you. It is a fan site after all. I literally could careless what EDM and MTL do, but you’re biased so you’re trying to rationalize the lack in quality of your proposed offer. It is quite alright, I understand. In this case I just chose to say what I thought, you tried to persuade me with your justification which just in my opinion made you looked more biased. But again if you don’t want my opinion don’t respond to me. I know that’s an advanced concept, but I went as lcd as I could. Have a great day!

Oh and P.S. honestly I love your passion!

First let me say this you fail miserbly at being objective and unbiased. Your response about Drouin was loaded with biases

Drouin isn’t anything special particularly defensively and some picks outside the sweet spot of the draft for the best prospect since McDavid, on an ELC.

Drouin is no McDavid or MacKinnon but he is also no Jost or Kamanev either. This year he has been better defensively or at least trying. He has seemed to have realized that he has to be better or he will be on his way out of Montreal and is working towards it. Also the sweet spot in this year's draft is 1 to about 18 or 19 so yes those picks at 11th and 16th would definitly be in the sweet spot! 11th you can get Askarov who is the best goalie prospect since Price! And 16th players like Laperrier and Jarvis are still available. BTW Laperrier had it not been for his multiple injuries could have been near the top of this draft class with his skill set.

Sure, your an engineer and I am an astronaut! All the Engineers I know use proper grammar. Not sentences like:

In this case I just chose to say what I thought, you tried to persuade me with your justification which just in my opinion made you looked more biased.

Proper English would have been

In this case I chose to say what I thought. (PERIOD you ended your thought here and changed to a new one) You tried to persuade me with your rationale BUT it just MADE you LOOK more biased IN MY OPINION.

Also for future reference proper English does not start sentences with the words BUT or AND they are used for continuing a thought without a comma or question mark!

BTW I know the value of most of the Habs players and know where the Habs weaknesses are. I will outline them for you.

1. GM sucks!
2. Coach values experience over skill
3. No game changing elite forward
4. No 1 LHD
5. Unreliable Backup goalies
10 août 2020 à 17 h 2
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,142
Quoting: Campabee
First let me say this you fail miserbly at being objective and unbiased. Your response about Drouin was loaded with biases

Drouin isn’t anything special particularly defensively and some picks outside the sweet spot of the draft for the best prospect since McDavid, on an ELC.

Drouin is no McDavid or MacKinnon but he is also no Jost or Kamanev either. This year he has been better defensively or at least trying. He has seemed to have realized that he has to be better or he will be on his way out of Montreal and is working towards it. Also the sweet spot in this year's draft is 1 to about 18 or 19 so yes those picks at 11th and 16th would definitly be in the sweet spot! 11th you can get Askarov who is the best goalie prospect since Price! And 16th players like Laperrier and Jarvis are still available. BTW Laperrier had it not been for his multiple injuries could have been near the top of this draft class with his skill set.

Sure, your an engineer and I am an astronaut! All the Engineers I know use proper grammar. Not sentences like:

In this case I just chose to say what I thought, you tried to persuade me with your justification which just in my opinion made you looked more biased.

Proper English would have been

In this case I chose to say what I thought. (PERIOD you ended your thought here and changed to a new one) You tried to persuade me with your rationale BUT it just MADE you LOOK more biased IN MY OPINION.

Also for future reference proper English does not start sentences with the words BUT or AND they are used for continuing a thought without a comma or question mark!

BTW I know the value of most of the Habs players and know where the Habs weaknesses are. I will outline them for you.

1. GM sucks!
2. Coach values experience over skill
3. No game changing elite forward
4. No 1 LHD
5. Unreliable Backup goalies

Seriously you’re trying to hard. You can try to correct my grammar and doubt my education as a means of distracting from your horrible trade idea, but like I said you do you. I have no bias in this because I have no interest or stake in any parties involved. Drouin has a career high 53pts, career CFrel of 0.1 with a career ozs% of over 56, who had averaged 17minutes TOI in MTL. That’s the definition of a guy who doesn’t drive the play, doesn’t have great shot share metrics, and only produces at the level he does because he gets premium ice time. Oh “and he is trying” defensively c’mon bro they aren’t handing out orange slices at half time, it’s a results driven league. And I haven’t changed my stance at all, I think your trade proposal for 1OA sucks. How have I deviated from that?

Kudos on describing your favorite teams weakness, but that wasn’t my point was it? I was pointing out you were over valuing your favorite team’s players as involved in the value of the trade. BTW, I don’t disagree with your team assessment though #1 is probably try of about 1/4 of the teams in the league.

I respect that you THINK that’s a good offer for 1OA, why don’t you respect that I THINK it sucks?

Either way it’s been entertaining.
10 août 2020 à 17 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Seriously you’re trying to hard. You can try to correct my grammar and doubt my education as a means of distracting from your horrible trade idea, but like I said you do you. I have no bias in this because I have no interest or stake in any parties involved. Drouin has a career high 53pts, career CFrel of 0.1 with a career ozs% of over 56, who had averaged 17minutes TOI in MTL. That’s the definition of a guy who doesn’t drive the play, doesn’t have great shot share metrics, and only produces at the level he does because he gets premium ice time. Oh “and he is trying” defensively c’mon bro they aren’t handing out orange slices at half time, it’s a results driven league. And I haven’t changed my stance at all, I think your trade proposal for 1OA sucks. How have I deviated from that?

Kudos on describing your favorite teams weakness, but that wasn’t my point was it? I was pointing out you were over valuing your favorite team’s players as involved in the value of the trade. BTW, I don’t disagree with your team assessment though #1 is probably try of about 1/4 of the teams in the league.

I respect that you THINK that’s a good offer for 1OA, why don’t you respect that I THINK it sucks?

Either way it’s been entertaining.

I wasn't trying to distract you from anything. I was outlining that facts. You claim to be an Engineer yet can't even use proper English. I happen to work with Engineers all around the world even some in Colorado as we have an office there. I work for one of the largest Consulting Engineering firms in the world.

If you truly had no bias and this proposal meant nothing to you then you wouldn't continue the debate you would have said your piece and been done with it but you spin it however you want.

You said and I quote

But you’re the homer loving guy that over values all of his teams assets while at the same time wondering why in creations his team is a fringe team making no impact. 

That reads like your saying I over value our players and don't know our weaknesses to make the team anything more than a fringe team.

I can outline the values if you want too.

Drouin - Late 1st or A prospect or a top 6 forward r top 4 D man who like him is not living up to potential.
Domi - 10-25 OVA
Tatar - 1st + 3rd (No extention) 1st + A prospect + 3rd (extened)
Gallagher - 1st + 2nd + 3rd + A prospect (although probably wouldn't be moved for fair value)
Weber - 1st + 3rd
Petry - 1st + 2nd + 3rd (extended)
Price - 1st + 3rd + top 6 forward (again probably never gets moved for fair value)
Danault - 2 1st's and a 3rd (another player who would probably never get moved for fair value though)

Don't pretend that you know me or that you
10 août 2020 à 17 h 42
Alright since you want to be a dick about, I have degree in mechanical engineering from Colorado School of Mines, look it up if you need to see if it’s a quality university, and seriously you want to correct my grammar when you improperly use ‘your’ on multiple occurrences? Looks like you’re having an issue finishing your thoughts there, so I’ll just say have a good day and best of luck.
10 août 2020 à 17 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Alright since you want to be a dick about, I have degree in mechanical engineering from Colorado School of Mines, look it up if you need to see if it’s a quality university, and seriously you want to correct my grammar when you improperly use ‘your’ on multiple occurrences? Looks like you’re having an issue finishing your thoughts there, so I’ll just say have a good day and best of luck.

LMAO now who is deflecting? Also I never used my education as a way of making myself feel superior. You are right though I have been using your incorrectly but it has been an issue of autocorrect on my phone thinking it knows better than I do what I want to say. Feel free to respond again this is fun!
10 août 2020 à 17 h 51
LMAO now who is deflecting?

I’m not deflecting anything. My stance on the trade hasn’t changed. You first challenged my education. Then questioned the veracity of my education. Then you implied I was liar because of my syntax. This all comes down to the fact you can’t stand the fact your trade for the 1OA is ridiculous, and I called you on it. I haven’t changed from that point have I? But like I said from the BEGINNING, you be you bro.
10 août 2020 à 18 h 11
Démarrer sujet
I’m not deflecting anything. My stance on the trade hasn’t changed. You first challenged my education. Then questioned the veracity of my education. Then you implied I was liar because of my syntax. This all comes down to the fact you can’t stand the fact your trade for the 1OA is ridiculous, and I called you on it. I haven’t changed from that point have I? But like I said from the BEGINNING, you be you bro.

I don't care what a biased Avs fan thinks of my proposal to Oilers fans. They didn't seem to mind the proposal and no one asked you for your opinion in the first place. You were just trying to insert your biased opinions into a conversation that didn't require them in the first place. There is another online word for that, what is it they call people who have nothing better to do than to run everyone else's ideas down for no apparent reason? Oh yes it is because you are a TROLL!

I just like the fact you are getting so worked up over my calling out your bias.
10 août 2020 à 19 h 41
I don't care what a biased Avs fan thinks of my proposal to Oilers fans. They didn't seem to mind the proposal and no one asked you for your opinion in the first place. You were just trying to insert your biased opinions into a conversation that didn't require them in the first place. There is another online word for that, what is it they call people who have nothing better to do than to run everyone else's ideas down for no apparent reason? Oh yes it is because you are a TROLL!

I just like the fact you are getting so worked up over my calling out your bias.

Seriously short bus, why would an Avs fan be biased? I didn’t run your idea down I said it was a bad idea and gave my reasoning. If you can’t handle that kind of criticism then I suggest you stay off a site that asks for comments. It’s easy enough to turn off the comments when you make the ACGM. But you stick with the name calling bro, I still maintain your trade lacked merit and now it doesn’t matter because the Rangers have #1OA and no way in hell are they going to accept your ridiculous offer for #1OA.
10 août 2020 à 19 h 41

Seriously short bus, why would an Avs fan be biased? I didn’t run your idea down I said it was a bad idea and gave my reasoning. If you can’t handle that kind of criticism then I suggest you stay off a site that asks for comments. It’s easy enough to turn off the comments when you make the ACGM. But you stick with the name calling bro, I still maintain your trade lacked merit and now it doesn’t matter because the Rangers have #1OA and no way in hell are they going to accept your ridiculous offer for #1OA.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage