Forums/Armchair-GM

LeafsForev bwhahaha

Créé par: icehawk2006
Équipe: 2020-21 Sharks de San Jose
Date de création initiale: 10 août 2020
Publié: 10 août 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Of course this is the scenario playing out perfectly, though I think these are doable.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
23 250 000 $
1835 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
21 100 000 $
21 100 000 $
1750 000 $
43 835 000 $
43 450 000 $
44 525 000 $
22 000 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Burns, Brent (1 000 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
The trade is 1 for 1.
SJS
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (COL)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (FLA)
FLA
  1. Sörensen, Marcus
  2. Vlasic, Marc-Édouard (1 760 000 $ retained)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TBL
Logo de SJS
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de SJS
Logo de OTT
Logo de PIT
Logo de WSH
Logo de SJS
Logo de FLA
Logo de SJS
Logo de PIT
Logo de WSH
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $74 247 365 $0 $662 500 $7 252 635 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 7
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
736 666 $736 666 $ (Bonis de performance20 000 $$20K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
768 333 $768 333 $ (Bonis de performance65 000 $$65K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
835 000 $835 000 $
C
UFA - 2
778 333 $778 333 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
C
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 7
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
UFA - 2
3 835 000 $3 835 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
3 450 000 $3 450 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
UFA
4 525 000 $4 525 000 $
G
UFA - 5
796 667 $796 667 $ (Bonis de performance20 000 $$20K)
DG/DD
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
10 août 2020 à 7 h 7
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,343
Truly the cutting edge of humor
10 août 2020 à 7 h 25
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,738
how did your team do in pla.. oh.
10 août 2020 à 7 h 27
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051
Quoting: SammyT_51

To be fair, you also missed the playoffs, but I'm pickin' up what you're throwin' down.

Least you guys still have your 1st round pick!
10 août 2020 à 7 h 28
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,738
Quoting: Lenny7
To be fair, you also missed the playoffs, but I'm pickin' up what you're throwin' down.

Least you guys still have your 1st round pick!

Technically yes.

And.. Unless we won Laf, we dont so who cares.. this season gets put right into garbage where it belongs.
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
10 août 2020 à 7 h 31
Lenny7
Technically yes.

And.. Unless we won Laf, we dont so who cares.. this season gets put right into garbage where it belongs.

...could I interest you in a shiny Erik Gudbranson to make you feel better?

You can have 1OA (Or the Rangers can). As long as it's not Edmonton or Pittsburgh, I'll be happy.
10 août 2020 à 12 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 45
tears of joy BURNNNNN! You sure did get them, broooo! Monday: A day made much better by watching fans of a dumpster fire team chirp fans of another other dumpster fire team. This is excellent.

(Side note: Nobody is going to save you from that Burns contract-especially not by giving you a 24 year old coming off of a career year)

(Other side note: Florida isn't going to take on salary. Good luck getting rid of Vlasic, even with retention)

I mean the Sharks have won more playoff series in the last 10 years than the Leafs have played in.

Re: I think you underestimate the power of name recognition and Norris trophy winners. He’s a first pair D with good scoring, Tor needs D men badly. Sharks need a RW. This kind of trade will happen and it will be Nylander.

Florida needs someone to play actual D. They would do this trade. Just don’t know if the pieces are 100% right.
FunMustBeAlways a aimé ceci.
10 août 2020 à 12 h 56
Démarrer sujet

Lol. You didn’t make the playoffs and the Sharks have won more playoff series in the last two years than y’all have played in for the last decade. Might shhh.
10 août 2020 à 13 h 15
Lenny7
Quoting: icehawk2006
I mean the Sharks have won more playoff series in the last 10 years than the Leafs have played in.

Re: I think you underestimate the power of name recognition and Norris trophy winners. He’s a first pair D with good scoring, Tor needs D men badly. Sharks need a RW. This kind of trade will happen and it will be Nylander.

Florida needs someone to play actual D. They would do this trade. Just don’t know if the pieces are 100% right.

Re: Name recognition for Norris winners-PK Subban...

Burns regressed offensively this year, is over 35, and is signed through his age 40 season. That's a pretty dumb risk to take. Especially when you're sending a 24 year old, coming off of his best offensive season, the other way.

Re: Florida- Their owner has already said he wants to trim payroll back to around $70 mil (Probably not super possible, but I'd assume they'll try). Taking on a defenceman for $5.25 mil that has regressed significantly over his last couple of seasons, that is also signed through age 39 is also a pretty dumb risk to take.

Honestly,
15 août 2020 à 5 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Re: Name recognition for Norris winners-PK Subban...

Burns regressed offensively this year, is over 35, and is signed through his age 40 season. That's a pretty dumb risk to take. Especially when you're sending a 24 year old, coming off of his best offensive season, the other way.

Re: Florida- Their owner has already said he wants to trim payroll back to around $70 mil (Probably not super possible, but I'd assume they'll try). Taking on a defenceman for $5.25 mil that has regressed significantly over his last couple of seasons, that is also signed through age 39 is also a pretty dumb risk to take.

Honestly,

I’m sorry. You reference PK Subban, then go on to talk about Burns. PK is the perfect example but, around the league, Burns is, and always has been, viewed as substantially better in all respects than Subban.

I’m not sure you understand “name recognition”. While we as fans look at numbers we have and may rightfully say he’s done, I can guarantee you NHL GMs use their own set of internal metrics to assess a player. Most, if not all, GMs around the NHL still view Burns, even with his advanced age, as a substantial piece to add to their roster. The small retainment of salary above is to 1) Facilitate a slightly better return 2) Make the deal work under a constrained cap situation.

I don’t think you understand the dynamics in the league, and how specifically owners manage their salary. They aren’t going to tank their product just to trim salary because the distinct possibility is they will lose enough ticket sales revenue to overcome any gains. The matter of fact is half of the money owed in the contract will already be paid out by the time he hits Florida. So adding what the league still assesses to be a quality D-man for pretty low salary, is a definite possibility for Florida. Plus, the way his contract is structured, he’s a very easy buyout before the last two years of his deal.
15 août 2020 à 7 h 8
Lenny7
I’m sorry. You reference PK Subban, then go on to talk about Burns. PK is the perfect example but, around the league, Burns is, and always has been, viewed as substantially better in all respects than Subban.

I’m not sure you understand “name recognition”. While we as fans look at numbers we have and may rightfully say he’s done, I can guarantee you NHL GMs use their own set of internal metrics to assess a player. Most, if not all, GMs around the NHL still view Burns, even with his advanced age, as a substantial piece to add to their roster. The small retainment of salary above is to 1) Facilitate a slightly better return 2) Make the deal work under a constrained cap situation.

I don’t think you understand the dynamics in the league, and how specifically owners manage their salary. They aren’t going to tank their product just to trim salary because the distinct possibility is they will lose enough ticket sales revenue to overcome any gains. The matter of fact is half of the money owed in the contract will already be paid out by the time he hits Florida. So adding what the league still assesses to be a quality D-man for pretty low salary, is a definite possibility for Florida. Plus, the way his contract is structured, he’s a very easy buyout before the last two years of his deal.

Man,

-everyone here has disagreed with you on both trades...they’re not good.
-you’re sitting here talking like you’ve got some sort of world altering inside information, but you don’t...you can try to justify why you think this works all day if you want, but the fact of the matter is, Florida ain’t adding salary, and Toronto isn’t trading a 24 year old coming off his best season, for whatever the heck you want to describe the last 5 years of Burns contract as. He may pass your special “name recognition” test, but people aren’t stupid.
15 août 2020 à 8 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Man,

-everyone here has disagreed with you on both trades...they’re not good.
-you’re sitting here talking like you’ve got some sort of world altering inside information, but you don’t...you can try to justify why you think this works all day if you want, but the fact of the matter is, Florida ain’t adding salary, and Toronto isn’t trading a 24 year old coming off his best season, for whatever the heck you want to describe the last 5 years of Burns contract as. He may pass your special “name recognition” test, but people aren’t stupid.

Lol. Everyone here. All three of you? NHL GMs right?

You don’t need inside information if you are intelligent to be observant and put two and two together... luckily because of my military background and the line of work I am in, I have been able to get into some places and talk with people that normally wouldn’t be accessible. Not that I know precisely how GMs conduct business, but I have a pretty good idea how GMs view certain players, especially Burns. Plus having a few buds who work in the business side of NHL franchises helps...
15 août 2020 à 13 h 5
Lenny7

You don’t need inside information if you are intelligent to be observant and put two and two together... luckily because of my military background and the line of work I am in, I have been able to get into some places and talk with people that normally wouldn’t be accessible. Not that I know precisely how GMs conduct business, but I have a pretty good idea how GMs view certain players, especially Burns. Plus having a few buds who work in the business side of NHL franchises helps...

You have an interesting perspective.

Did your friends teach you about how no trade/no movement clauses work?
11 sept. 2020 à 13 h 26
Démarrer sujet
You have an interesting perspective.

Did your friends teach you about how no trade/no movement clauses work?

They didn't have to, but they did tell me the vast majority of the time, if a player is asked to waive the NMC, they will, because they feel a bit disrespected they're considered expendable and dont want to be somewhere they aren't wanted. Especially if its to another good team. You do know that NMCs are waivable, and it happens all the time, right?
11 sept. 2020 à 14 h 0
Lenny7
They didn't have to, but they did tell me the vast majority of the time, if a player is asked to waive the NMC, they will, because they feel a bit disrespected they're considered expendable and dont want to be somewhere they aren't wanted. Especially if its to another good team. You do know that NMCs are waivable, and it happens all the time, right?

Oh my lanta, I thought this was over tears of joy You're like the Sharks version of a Leafs fan...any sort of logic or reason gets immediately thrown out the door.

You know what, sure. Toronto accepts. Why not! Trading a 24 year old star forward for a declining 35 year old d-man on a huge contract that brings him into his early 40's because your buddies told you that it works sounds fair to me. And sure, Florida accepts because shedding cap space was all fake news, and Florida's owner was just trying to get a rise from the 35 Panthers fans in the world. Why not send Martin Jones to Florida while you're at it?

You win man. You can accept your throne next to Doug Wilson, as you will be forever known as the hero of San Jose. Cheers man, you're the hero every organization needs!
Rob32sjsharks a aimé ceci.
14 sept. 2020 à 11 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Oh my lanta, I thought this was over tears of joy You're like the Sharks version of a Leafs fan...any sort of logic or reason gets immediately thrown out the door.

You know what, sure. Toronto accepts. Why not! Trading a 24 year old star forward for a declining 35 year old d-man on a huge contract that brings him into his early 40's because your buddies told you that it works sounds fair to me. And sure, Florida accepts because shedding cap space was all fake news, and Florida's owner was just trying to get a rise from the 35 Panthers fans in the world. Why not send Martin Jones to Florida while you're at it?

You win man. You can accept your throne next to Doug Wilson, as you will be forever known as the hero of San Jose. Cheers man, you're the hero every organization needs!

You've provided no conventional knowledge or reason. You have no inside information, just what you think. But yes, I am the crazy one here. You're a narcissist, lack experience, and an idiot. Good job just proving it.
14 sept. 2020 à 12 h 59
Lenny7
You've provided no conventional knowledge or reason. You have no inside information, just what you think. But yes, I am the crazy one here. You're a narcissist, lack experience, and an idiot. Good job just proving it.

Man, you should be thanking me! If I hadn't declared you rightful heir to Doug Wilson's throne, you wouldn't have got those 3 extra days of experience as an NHL GM over me!

In all seriousness though, the whole name calling thing is a bit childish, no? I provided you with plenty of knowledge and reason (ie. Burns is a declining 35+ year old with a massive cap hit and a NMC See: NHL Analytics), but you chose to ignore it (which is fine...we're on capfriendly...). You provided me with your thoughts, which is good, but I'll specifically look at one quote: "I don’t think you understand the dynamics in the league, and how specifically owners manage their salary. They aren’t going to tank their product just to trim salary because the distinct possibility is they will lose enough ticket sales revenue to overcome any gains.", when if fact that is specifically (according to multiple sources) what the plan is in Arizona (and likely Florida).

Anyway, I'm not sure how I managed to hurt your feelings enough for you to start calling me names, but I whatever it was, I apologize and hope you have a very nice day.
Rob32sjsharks a aimé ceci.
10 oct. 2020 à 2 h 50
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,536

Awww did his narcissism cause yours to be affected Debbie Downer?
10 oct. 2020 à 2 h 53
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,536
Man, you should be thanking me! If I hadn't declared you rightful heir to Doug Wilson's throne, you wouldn't have got those 3 extra days of experience as an NHL GM over me!

In all seriousness though, the whole name calling thing is a bit childish, no? I provided you with plenty of knowledge and reason (ie. Burns is a declining 35+ year old with a massive cap hit and a NMC See: NHL Analytics), but you chose to ignore it (which is fine...we're on capfriendly...). You provided me with your thoughts, which is good, but I'll specifically look at one quote: "I don’t think you understand the dynamics in the league, and how specifically owners manage their salary. They aren’t going to tank their product just to trim salary because the distinct possibility is they will lose enough ticket sales revenue to overcome any gains.", when if fact that is specifically (according to multiple sources) what the plan is in Arizona (and likely Florida).

Anyway, I'm not sure how I managed to hurt your feelings enough for you to start calling me names, but I whatever it was, I apologize and hope you have a very nice day.

He’s a cry baby don’t feel bad just call him Debbie Downer like I have been in all his postings it’s fun he gets all whiny!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage