Best Dman Prospects around the league

Créé par: GMs
Équipe: 2019-20 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 10 août 2020
Publié: 10 août 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Who did I forgot ?
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1481 500 000 $12 703 334 $0 $2 262 500 $68 796 666 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 4
Logo de Islanders de New York
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
DD
RFA - 3
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
925 000 $925 000 $
DD
RFA - 5
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
RFA - 3
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 5
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
925 000 $925 000 $
DD
RFA - 5
Logo de Flames de Calgary
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance450 000 $$450K)
DG/DD, AG
RFA - 3
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 5
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
894 167 $894 167 $
DD
RFA - 4
Samberg, Dylan
925 000 $925 000 $
Lundqvist, Nils
925 000 $925 000 $

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
10 août 2020 à 11 h 29
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,739
Quoting: Dan10900
he's a great athlete, but just isn't good when going against other guys that he can't just skate around, in the SHL he was a turnover machine and struggled to get the puck out of his own zone (badly), especially under pressure he really struggled, also is not a very good positional guy, and when you put all that together you get a guy who struggles defensively, and isn't good enough offensively to anchor your best puck moving DFD with to help him get out of his own end, but that's probably why he impressed during the TC practices bc he took advantage of his physical gifts while nobody else was at 100%, then got absolutely caved in during the exhibition game thing, like seriously couldn't get a puck out of his own end (sorry for rambling, I'm not really good at explaining stuff lol)

That's a little extreme. He played the entire SHL season as an 18 year old and was dropped into a heated division rivalry / playoff atmosphere having just turned 19 and with zero NHL experience.

Of course he's not ready to step into the NHL yet - that's why he's a "prospect". He has huge upside and he just turned 19. He'll get prime minutes in the SHL next year and grow his game accordingly.

Oh, and he can "just skate around" most NHLers, so that's hardly a concern going forward.
10 août 2020 à 11 h 53
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,706
Quoting: CD282
That's a little extreme. He played the entire SHL season as an 18 year old and was dropped into a heated division rivalry / playoff atmosphere having just turned 19 and with zero NHL experience.

Of course he's not ready to step into the NHL yet - that's why he's a "prospect". He has huge upside and he just turned 19. He'll get prime minutes in the SHL next year and grow his game accordingly.

Oh, and he can "just skate around" most NHLers, so that's hardly a concern going forward.

It's impressive, but not all that rare for someone to play in the SHL as an 18 year old, especially when he struggled a lot there

He seems to be getting a lot of hype of being nearly NHL ready when he's just not

That's the issue, in an exhibition game where nobody was really trying 100% he couldn't just "skate around" NHLers, which he relied on way too much in juniors etc (and why he struggled in the SHL) bc he he doesn't know what to do when he can't "just skate around" the other players
10 août 2020 à 13 h 13
It's impressive, but not all that rare for someone to play in the SHL as an 18 year old, especially when he struggled a lot there

He seems to be getting a lot of hype of being nearly NHL ready when he's just not

That's the issue, in an exhibition game where nobody was really trying 100% he couldn't just "skate around" NHLers, which he relied on way too much in juniors etc (and why he struggled in the SHL) bc he he doesn't know what to do when he can't "just skate around" the other players

I don't think he's NHL ready at all, and neither does Oilers management. He'll get another year in SHL.

But when we talk about "top prospects" we're not talking about readiness but upside, and Broberg has top-20 upside easily.

And he is an elite skater with elite speed, he certainly will be able to "just skate around" most NHL players when he arrives in the NHL. Are you seriously judging this teenager's future by the 10 minutes he played in 1 pre-season contest?

Broberg hasn't been in juniors full time since he was 16. So even at that time he was one of the youngest players on the ice and still killing the comp with his elite speed. When he becomes a man the same thing will happen in the NHL.
10 août 2020 à 13 h 43
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,706
Quoting: CD282
I don't think he's NHL ready at all, and neither does Oilers management. He'll get another year in SHL.

But when we talk about "top prospects" we're not talking about readiness but upside, and Broberg has top-20 upside easily.

And he is an elite skater with elite speed, he certainly will be able to "just skate around" most NHL players when he arrives in the NHL. Are you seriously judging this teenager's future by the 10 minutes he played in 1 pre-season contest?

Broberg hasn't been in juniors full time since he was 16. So even at that time he was one of the youngest players on the ice and still killing the comp with his elite speed. When he becomes a man the same thing will happen in the NHL.

Good for you, that's not the majority of oilers fans I see it seems

It's a risk management, yes he has more upside than a lot of guys, but it's not high enough imo to balance out the risk of taking him over a guy like Samberg

I am going to disagree, he does not have McDavid speed, he doesn't even have Quinn Hughes level skating (at least not yet, but i doubt he's going to work on that a ton when he has so many other issues) and no, I certainly did not, I was just pointing out how silly he looks when he can't just rely on his athleticism, it was magnified in that game obv, but even in the SHL when he was under pressure and couldn't just skate around players he didn't know what to do with the puck and just turned it over a lot, that plus his defensive positioning and whatnot, he just has a ton to work on before he could reach that ceiling
10 août 2020 à 15 h 5
Good for you, that's not the majority of oilers fans I see it seems

It's a risk management, yes he has more upside than a lot of guys, but it's not high enough imo to balance out the risk of taking him over a guy like Samberg

I am going to disagree, he does not have McDavid speed, he doesn't even have Quinn Hughes level skating (at least not yet, but i doubt he's going to work on that a ton when he has so many other issues) and no, I certainly did not, I was just pointing out how silly he looks when he can't just rely on his athleticism, it was magnified in that game obv, but even in the SHL when he was under pressure and couldn't just skate around players he didn't know what to do with the puck and just turned it over a lot, that plus his defensive positioning and whatnot, he just has a ton to work on before he could reach that ceiling

Broberg is a dynamic defenseman because of his frame and elite skating... I project Broberg to be a top pairing defenseman in the NHL. - Corey Pronman

Broberg’s skating ability will help him to take advantage and make an impact in the new NHL. - Last Word on Hockey

Broberg has great speed which is pretty rare for a six-foot-three defenseman. He can also handle the puck at high speed. - Dobber Prospect

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage