SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Lafreniere tier list

9 août 2020 à 10 h 8
Kyle from Chicago
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,746
Florida is the best because that way he can do the least damage to the blackhawks. smile

Columbus is the most desrving because they stayed competative after losing so much to free agency.

Winnipeg is the second most deserving because they lost a lot of their D core, stayed in the hunt, and their Team E pick won the original lottery. Poetic justice. I don't like them being in the central though.

NYR in I wouldn't mind because... I wouldn't mind.

Minny and Nashville in Not Great because they are both in the central division. Also Nashville sucks and I don't like them.

The worst, for obvious reasons.
9 août 2020 à 10 h 11
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 641
Pretty fair assessment. As a wings fan I would rather he went to the metro rather than the atlantic. I largely agree with the rest. Im unsure how I feel about the rangers though.
Pens, Leafs or Oilers would be an absolute joke.
Kyle_Davidson a aimé ceci.
9 août 2020 à 10 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Kyle from Chicago
Quoting: Seider53
Pretty fair assessment. As a wings fan I would rather he went to the metro rather than the atlantic. I largely agree with the rest. Im unsure how I feel about the rangers though.

Yeah the Rangers are iffy, they just got the second pick last year and that hurts their rankings. I only put them above Min and NSH because of scheduling concerns.
9 août 2020 à 10 h 17
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 155

Nooooooo please don't have him come to the Metro. Have him buried in the West smile
9 août 2020 à 10 h 19
Quoting: Stan_Bowman
Yeah the Rangers are iffy, they just got the second pick last year and that hurts their rankings. I only put them above Min and NSH because of scheduling concerns.

Where would you stick Winnipeg on that basis? For me as a wings fan, they'd be a team that i wouldn't mind.
9 août 2020 à 10 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Kyle from Chicago
Where would you stick Winnipeg on that basis? For me as a wings fan, they'd be a team that i wouldn't mind.

I knew I forgot someone. They would/should be between the most deserving and Wouldnt mind.
9 août 2020 à 10 h 22
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,251

Panthers don't really need him either though because they already have Huberdeau, Barkov, Acciari, Hoffman, Wallmark and Dadanov. Perhaps one of Hoffman or Dadanov don't resign but IMO that is a big maybe
9 août 2020 à 10 h 26

Winnepeg has to be on the worst list. They already have Laine, Scheifele, Conner, Ehlers, Wheeler and Little (If he returns) Lafreniere would give them like 4 30+ goal scorers
9 août 2020 à 10 h 29
Quoting: Campabee
Winnepeg has to be on the worst list. They already have Laine, Scheifele, Conner, Ehlers, Wheeler and Little (If he returns) Lafreniere would give them like 4 30+ goal scorers

Right, however, they are in the west.
9 août 2020 à 10 h 30
Right, however, they are in the west.

It doesn't matter what division they are in if they win 3-5 cups over the next 10 years. Maybe a slight exaggeration but you get my point I am sure.

I would rather lose 4 games in the regular season to a team like the Rangers or Blue Jackets then have to face that kind of a lineup in the playoffs
9 août 2020 à 10 h 35
It doesn't matter what division they are in if they win 3-5 cups over the next 10 years. Maybe a slight exaggeration but you get my point I am sure

I agree, though as this list is relative, on that basis they are ahead of Edmonton, Pittsburgh and Toronto comfortably, and debatably the Rangers. Only 1 team makes it out of the west, and in a best of 7 cup final anything can happen.
I wouldn't be too opposed to Winnipeg getting a cup or two either, that fanbase really suffered when the original team left.
9 août 2020 à 10 h 35
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,120
I want Edmonton to get him. But if we don’t I wouldn’t mind Columbus (if they lose), or Nashville. I understand I’m being really biased but who isn’t when you have a chance to get a player like Lafreniere.
9 août 2020 à 10 h 38
I agree, though as this list is relative, on that basis they are ahead of Edmonton, Pittsburgh and Toronto comfortably, and debatably the Rangers. Only 1 team makes it out of the west, and in a best of 7 cup final anything can happen.
I wouldn't be too opposed to Winnipeg getting a cup or two either, that fanbase really suffered when the original team left.

I agree they deserve a cup and could probably win one in the next 3-5 years even without Lafreniere. Perhaps then I would put them on the not great but could live with list
9 août 2020 à 10 h 46
Am Yisrael Chai
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,702
- 26 years without a cup.
- 1940. 1940. 1940. 1940. 1940. 1940. 1940.
- Rangers are about to let Henrik Lundqvist, their best player since Mark Messier, retire WITHOUT A STANLEY CUP.
- Lack Superstardom since the damn early 90s.
- Only chance they'll get to win the 1st pick since 1963 and they won't be bad enough to win it in decades.

- Pittsburgh, Edmonton, Toronto I don't need to explain.

- Florida and Minnesota (no offense) will ruin him.

- Nashville would be sick but they need to find some goaltending and staples at C.

- Winnipeg has Laine,Connor,Wheeler,Ehlers,Roslovic,Vesalainen. Do they really need another W?
9 août 2020 à 12 h 55
Below Market Value
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324
Panthers don't really need him either though because they already have Huberdeau, Barkov, Acciari, Hoffman, Wallmark and Dadanov. Perhaps one of Hoffman or Dadanov don't resign but IMO that is a big maybe

Florida actually makes some of the most sense for Lafreniere, because he can step into their top six and replace Hoffman who is most likely leaving in free agency, and for three years at a cheap ELC price no less. Acciari and Wallmark are bottom six centers, so I don't see either of them being a barrier to Lafreniere, or vice versa. Although in terms of team need, they really need better defensemen, as they've already got a pretty good forward group, even without one of Hoffman/Dadonov.
9 août 2020 à 12 h 58
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
Florida actually makes some of the most sense for Lafreniere, because he can step into their top six and replace Hoffman who is most likely leaving in free agency, and for three years at a cheap ELC price no less. Acciari and Wallmark are bottom six centers, so I don't see either of them being a barrier to Lafreniere, or vice versa. Although in terms of team need, they really need better defensemen, as they've already got a pretty good forward group, even without one of Hoffman/Dadonov.

That was kind of my point if Lafreniere was a D man yes Florida makes sense but as a winger not so much
9 août 2020 à 13 h 39
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Please give him to Minny, CBJ, Florida, Prede or the Jets. Anyone else and I retire from the NHL
9 août 2020 à 13 h 57
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
how many more threads do we need about lafreniere

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage