SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Should Lundqvist request a trade out of NY?

Should Lundqvist request a trade out of NY?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

7 août 2020 à 4 h 41
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 610
Title says it all
7 août 2020 à 4 h 53
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 381
Buyout maybe.
7 août 2020 à 11 h 20
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,185
He's got one year left. I believe he'll retire a Ranger.
7 août 2020 à 13 h 50
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
He certainly won’t ask out of New York. If anything it will be the other way around. I’d expect him to be somewhere else by December 1st. They aren’t moving Georgiev unless they get an overpayment.
hanson493 et Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
7 août 2020 à 17 h 3
Zach
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Honestly, who knows. He won't be winning a cup with the Rags as a player. I feel bad for him because he put both his heart and soul into the Rangers organization and has yet to win a cup. So many years of mediocrity from the team while he was a top goaltender. If he decides between a buyout or a trade, I'd see him go with a buyout. With the Rangers having Georgiev and Shesterkin as their starter/backup combo now, I just can't see Hank taking either spot from the kids.
8 août 2020 à 0 h 56
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Henrik is still quite capable as a #2 on a solid team, imo. The problem is that it'll cost the Rangers a 1st round pick (and then some) to move him. How many contenders can afford his cap hit? Or, the Rangers could retain salary. But, they'd still need to surrender assets to make the trade. Nobody is paying $4.25M for a #2 w/o obtaining significant comp. I can't imagine them carrying 3 goalies next season, so my guess is he will NOT be a Ranger next season. "It's not personal...It's business."
8 août 2020 à 1 h 5
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
He certainly won’t ask out of New York. If anything it will be the other way around. I’d expect him to be somewhere else by December 1st. They aren’t moving Georgiev unless they get an overpayment.

Agreed. I'm sure he'd prefer to back up Shesterkin next season, as opposed to backing up someone like Bishop or Crawford. I def. can't see him moving to a non-contender to be the #1. My belief is that management will look for a 1st rounder or equivalent prospect for Georgiev. Which probably won't happen, especially with the free agent market for goalies as robust as it'll be this offseason. There are some big names out there, presumably.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage