Lines

Créé par: ZachArmel
Équipe: 2019-20 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 3 août 2020
Publié: 3 août 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Couple things:
1. Lack of offence in game one was inexcusable especially in the third, we only had 2 or 3 good scoring chances all game
2. Ceci cannot play, too slow, took 2 penalties because of that, and he did not look good all game
3. JT and Mitch were invisible. Switch it up, I think JT needs Hyman more then Matthews atm. Hopefully Marner can be better with Auston and Willy was good, hopefully his play rubs off
4. Keefe did not trust fourth line, switch in Engvall and you got more speed and a pk guy.
5. Goat on the PK does not work
6. Was it just me or did Muzzin and Holl just seem a lil off at some times. Change it up; put Rielly or Muzzin on RD and have them play together. Put Sandin and Barrie on with limited minutes, and try Holl and Dermott. They looked great when they were together when the other 2 were injured. Why not see if you can maximize Dermott's value
7. Freddy looked great, cannot waste those performances
8. Put Rielly on PP1, make it more complete plus they were great just a year ago
9. If you do not switch up the PPs, then at least change Barrie and Rielly 30 seconds in if it isn't working.
10. DUMP AND CHASE, the CBJ were clogging up the neutral zone, we need to dump it and dig into corners. Bump them, slash them, lick them for all I care. We need to wear down Werenski and Jones. They play 25+ a night, they looked fresh all throughout. If they get tired, the team crumbles
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
Logo de COL
Logo de SJS
Logo de STL
Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2481 500 000 $82 421 866 $0 $0 $-921 866 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
10 893 000 $10 893 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 5
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 4
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
800 000 $800 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
NTC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 3
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 août 2020 à 19 h 20
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,207
1. Agreed. Embarrassing offensive performance from the team that scored the most goals in the league since Keefe took over.
2. What better options? Sandin to come in against a CBJ team whose style of play is aggressive forechecking? Gonna be a stud but not ready for that intensity unless there isn't another option
3. The Matthews-Marner duo just makes too much sense. I'd love to see it back, but then they kind of need that hardworking defensive forward in Hyman. I'd go Ilya - Tavares - Willy
4. I don't think it was a lack of trust, it was a lack of need. They literally have enough talent in the top 9 to role 3 lines for most of the game. So if you'd rather Engvall for the PK then fine, put him in
5. Sure
6. Muzzin looked a bit off, but I think you give them another game. That pairing was so effective this year. Would also leave a pretty questionable bottom 4. I'd like to see Rielly - Barrie again personally
7. Agreed
8. Can't go too wrong either way, but agreed.
9. No point in that imo. Either go one way or another. I thought Barrie looked solid last night actually.
10. At times, yes. Sometimes their philosophy of possession makes sense, but they've gotta know when to just dump it in and when to hold on.
ZachArmel a aimé ceci.
3 août 2020 à 19 h 27
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
dump and chase is an ineffective solution in modern hockey.
The defense men are too fast, They will get to the puck before you. You see it over and over again with teams constantly trying to do this. They dump it in, and then it goes right back out in the opposite direction.

You have a higher probability of skating it in and then passing, or hitting the stretch pass.
ZachArmel a aimé ceci.
3 août 2020 à 19 h 48
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,173
I think putting Muzzin with Rielly makes sense too. Good post.
ZachArmel a aimé ceci.
3 août 2020 à 20 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Zach
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 112
Quoting: pharrow
dump and chase is an ineffective solution in modern hockey.
The defense men are too fast, They will get to the puck before you. You see it over and over again with teams constantly trying to do this. They dump it in, and then it goes right back out in the opposite direction.

You have a higher probability of skating it in and then passing, or hitting the stretch pass.

Reason why I said dump and chase is to get the CBJ thinking, if you show to them that you are willing to work in the corners to get past their wall it would have them second guess. If you dump it, and a couple of your forwards go in already with speed it can work. Cause most of the players are in the neutral zone pushing forward, if you catch them on their heels, you can zoom past them. Especially with a guy like Kap or Robertson. Robertson already gave some trouble when stealing the puck a couple times or just pressuring them. I think you need to dump and chase, not all the time, but enough to make them second guess. Also the issue with trying stretch passes with Columbus is they will keep you to the outside and, with their grit they will hit you and tire you out. Toronto has speed and skill, they just need to be creative to get past their neutral zone traps. We will not be able to outwill this team but we can definitely outskill them
3 août 2020 à 20 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Zach
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 112
Quoting: leafs101
1. Agreed. Embarrassing offensive performance from the team that scored the most goals in the league since Keefe took over.
2. What better options? Sandin to come in against a CBJ team whose style of play is aggressive forechecking? Gonna be a stud but not ready for that intensity unless there isn't another option
3. The Matthews-Marner duo just makes too much sense. I'd love to see it back, but then they kind of need that hardworking defensive forward in Hyman. I'd go Ilya - Tavares - Willy
4. I don't think it was a lack of trust, it was a lack of need. They literally have enough talent in the top 9 to role 3 lines for most of the game. So if you'd rather Engvall for the PK then fine, put him in
5. Sure
6. Muzzin looked a bit off, but I think you give them another game. That pairing was so effective this year. Would also leave a pretty questionable bottom 4. I'd like to see Rielly - Barrie again personally
7. Agreed
8. Can't go too wrong either way, but agreed.
9. No point in that imo. Either go one way or another. I thought Barrie looked solid last night actually.
10. At times, yes. Sometimes their philosophy of possession makes sense, but they've gotta know when to just dump it in and when to hold on.

The reason I am thinking of putting Sandin with Barrie is because of speed. These two guys will get majority of their start time in the OZ. Sandin's feet should be able to help him in the corners, like it does for guys like Marchand, Hyman, Atkinson... These smaller guys use their feet instead of strength to win in corners. We need offense, our D was good enough, Ceci did not play well enough. With Sandin's speed it give the CBJ something else to worry about. They can't give 2 f***s about Ceci. They need their fourth line out there a little bit more. Clifford is one of the only guys on our team who opposing players fear, if you can get him a couple extra shifts to throw his body around, hopefully wear down their top line. Plus Spezza looked good. Problem with Rielly-Barrie is defence. Those two together can be a liability and if you remember when Dermott-Holl played against the Panthers, they shut down the Barkov line and against Van they shut down the Pettersson line

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage