Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
jets beat calgary in 5.
SpaghettiPasta a aimé ceci.
4 août 2020 à 19 h 9
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Flyers win the Cup after winning the round robin and beat the Blue Jackets(who beat the Leafs) in the first round and the Lightning(who beat the Pens(who beat the Habs))in the second round, and in the conference finals, beat the Capitals(explanation will be too long) and in the cup finals beat the Avs(once again, explanation will be much too long)
SpaghettiPasta a aimé ceci.
4 août 2020 à 19 h 16
Démarrer sujet
i hope ur hungry now
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 978
Wrong thread
6 août 2020 à 8 h 55
Ill go with another unpopular opinion. This was an absolute garbage setup the league put in. montreal and chicago have no business fighting for a playoff spot, you could also argue the coyotes, and none of the other top 3 in the east deserve the 1 seed. but its all about money so i guess it really doesnt matter what i think lol.
Brian2016 et Remus a aimé ceci.
6 août 2020 à 12 h 27
Démarrer sujet
i hope ur hungry now
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 978
Quoting: hanson493
Ill go with another unpopular opinion. This was an absolute garbage setup the league put in. montreal and chicago have no business fighting for a playoff spot, you could also argue the coyotes, and none of the other top 3 in the east deserve the 1 seed. but its all about money so i guess it really doesnt matter what i think lol.

I think they were expected to win and the fact they might not is an embarrassment. The Pens and Oilers were given easy matchups.
6 août 2020 à 17 h 17
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Quoting: hanson493

Yup. Nobody was punished more than EDM and PIT. Both were virtual locks to make the playoffs and now both (2 of the most exciting teams to watch, btw) could be out before the actual playoffs begin. I think most unbiased fans wanna see both Sid and McDavid play longer.
7 août 2020 à 8 h 47
Quoting: Brian2016
Yup. Nobody was punished more than EDM and PIT. Both were virtual locks to make the playoffs and now both (2 of the most exciting teams to watch, btw) could be out before the actual playoffs begin. I think most unbiased fans wanna see both Sid and McDavid play longer.

I dont think penguins will lose the series. Oilers might though.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage