Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2781 500 000 $79 854 524 $0 $380 000 $1 645 476 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 995 000 $4 995 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 7
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 280 000 $2 280 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 916 667 $2 916 667 $
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
AG, AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
741 667 $741 667 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
767 500 $767 500 $ (Bonis de performance107 500 $$108K)
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 333 333 $4 333 333 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 225 000 $1 225 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
700 000 $700 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $ (Bonis de performance60 000 $$60K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
850 000 $850 000 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 août 2020 à 0 h 52
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 414
Yeah RIP it’s not looking too good now
2 août 2020 à 0 h 53
RangerWall92
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 989
Laine's injured now too. Don't think it's too bad but he went to the locker room
2 août 2020 à 1 h 20
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,353
They're toast, Calgary is winning this series, smashing the **** out of the Jets, seriously just play it out and try not to get anymore serious injuries.
2 août 2020 à 1 h 57
Bandwagon fairweathe
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,250
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
They're toast, Calgary is winning this series, smashing the **** out of the Jets, seriously just play it out and try not to get anymore serious injuries.

Probably too early to tell, but what’s the worst case scenario in draft lottery, what’s available 1, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,
2 août 2020 à 2 h 20
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: Birtle34
Probably too early to tell, but what’s the worst case scenario in draft lottery, what’s available 1, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,

Idk man, I don't think it really matters, this team is ****ed and it'll take years to fix it.. Lol

Seriously like they're just so not built for playoff hockey and lineups aren't rebuilt in an offseason or two though they can be gutted in an offseason, see the Jets D core for exhibit A of that.. 😂, by the time any of the prospects amount to anything Wheeler is 36, Scheifele is 29/30 and the debate is now: "Should they extend Scheifele to a long term deal at 31 or trade him before he hits UFA?".. Or it'll be: "Damn that Scheifele contract is gonna look ugly in a couple years."

I was thinking differently before but the Little injury combined with Chevy's lack of action to tweak this team/find a Little replacement plus watching playoff hockey again reminds me that this team is just too small and nothing that's in the pipeline is all that exciting to me.

I just hope Berdin sticks around and is good, at least he's entertaining to watch.. Lol
2 août 2020 à 2 h 30
Bandwagon fairweathe
Idk man, I don't think it really matters, this team is ****ed and it'll take years to fix it.. Lol

Seriously like they're just so not built for playoff hockey and lineups aren't rebuilt in an offseason or two though they can be gutted in an offseason, see the Jets D core for exhibit A of that.. 😂, by the time any of the prospects amount to anything Wheeler is 36, Scheifele is 29/30 and the debate is now: "Should they extend Scheifele to a long term deal at 31 or trade him before he hits UFA?".. Or it'll be: "Damn that Scheifele contract is gonna look ugly in a couple years."

I was thinking differently before but the Little injury combined with Chevy's lack of action to tweak this team/find a Little replacement plus watching playoff hockey again reminds me that this team is just too small and nothing that's in the pipeline is all that exciting to me.

I just hope Berdin sticks around and is good, at least he's entertaining to watch.. Lol

2c rhd and swing again next year. Hopefully a large overpay on a sale of lafreniere to Mtl, and all the prayers are answered, I wished to this day that tkachuk found his way to wpg in that draft. But probably would have had to move even and earth to get van or cgy pick that year or even Edmonton’s I guess. Still wanted Chevy to have a Brian Burke moment and get laine and Tkachuk that draft. I would have attempted to get the brother too, and through suspension or bs, that’s what the playoffs boil down to a lot of years. Physical in your face hockey
2 août 2020 à 3 h 0
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: Birtle34
2c rhd and swing again next year. Hopefully a large overpay on a sale of lafreniere to Mtl, and all the prayers are answered, I wished to this day that tkachuk found his way to wpg in that draft. But probably would have had to move even and earth to get van or cgy pick that year or even Edmonton’s I guess. Still wanted Chevy to have a Brian Burke moment and get laine and Tkachuk that draft. I would have attempted to get the brother too, and through suspension or bs, that’s what the playoffs boil down to a lot of years. Physical in your face hockey

We've had this discussion before but I just don't see who the 2C that's available, I'd like Domi but he is smallish, he plays with some grit though which would help to some extent, Tampa isn't moving Cirelli.

Idk, I just see a small team who's trade chips proably aren't as valuable as we think, I mean most everyone would choose to trade Ehlers or Laine but Ehlers throws his weight around for a small guy and Laine is developing into a power forward, what would Connor get in return and who replaces his almost 40 goals?

There's a lot of RHD's available in free agency but they're more mobile puck movers, 3rd pair types or older/a contract that'll be bad in a year or two.
If Chevy really wants to improve the defense he should make a move for Cernak, he's the guy I think Tampa would let go of their RFA's, he's big and mean, honestly I'd way rather have Cernak then DeMelo.
Really I think if Morrissey and Pionk are in the top they each need a D partner with some size and muscle, Cernak and Zadorov would be great but Zadorov isn't getting traded to the Jets by Sakic.

Honestly I think the bottom 6 needs almost a complete overhaul, I'm not going to get excited that Copp and Lowry combined for a goal.. Lol
Like I go through that group and there's some okay players but either just not enough production or they're just too small for playoff hockey.

I think we're headed for an extended period of being a wildcard team at best, they'll make the playoffs occasionally but won't go anywhere, Chevy just doesn't do enough with this roster, I know it's tough being based in Winnipeg but he's just too risk averse.
2 août 2020 à 3 h 12
Bandwagon fairweathe
We've had this discussion before but I just don't see who the 2C that's available, I'd like Domi but he is smallish, he plays with some grit though which would help to some extent, Tampa isn't moving Cirelli.

Idk, I just see a small team who's trade chips proably aren't as valuable as we think, I mean most everyone would choose to trade Ehlers or Laine but Ehlers throws his weight around for a small guy and Laine is developing into a power forward, what would Connor get in return and who replaces his almost 40 goals?

There's a lot of RHD's available in free agency but they're more mobile puck movers, 3rd pair types or older/a contract that'll be bad in a year or two.
If Chevy really wants to improve the defense he should make a move for Cernak, he's the guy I think Tampa would let go of their RFA's, he's big and mean, honestly I'd way rather have Cernak then DeMelo.
Really I think if Morrissey and Pionk are in the top they each need a D partner with some size and muscle, Cernak and Zadorov would be great but Zadorov isn't getting traded to the Jets by Sakic.

Honestly I think the bottom 6 needs almost a complete overhaul, I'm not going to get excited that Copp and Lowry combined for a goal.. Lol
Like I go through that group and there's some okay players but either just not enough production or they're just too small for playoff hockey.

I think we're headed for an extended period of being a wildcard team at best, they'll make the playoffs occasionally but won't go anywhere, Chevy just doesn't do enough with this roster, I know it's tough being based in Winnipeg but he's just too risk averse.

Ya I hear ya there, might be time to redo the lineup with a blockbuster. I still hate the longterm contract of wheeler over dealing him, and might be time for the hawerchuk for housley deal on scheifele for enter name here, but not sure if tkachuk, selanne, and zhamnov in the pipeline. But ya it sure does feel like some déjà vu, good enough to tease but never quite get over the hump.
2 août 2020 à 3 h 30
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,619

Geez...
As someone who hopes good things happen to this team, it's really depressing to read your your current outlook on this team.

Maybe I should take up Absinthe.. LoL
2 août 2020 à 13 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 629

It won’t take years to fix. They’re a couple steps away from being a legit Stanley cup contender

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage