Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $78 039 783 $0 $0 $3 460 217 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
-937 500 $-937 500 $
DD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
C
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 juill. 2020 à 11 h 53
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,275
Quoting: Capitalfail67
I was being sarcastic it’s a terrible trade considering CBJ has a great chance to beat TML in the playoffs. Why would you trade a key player for ..... a lesser return. Would they trade MR for a 1st round pick? No bc he helps them win.

Now Savard is MR? Try Jones.
29 juill. 2020 à 12 h 7
Caps fan idk why
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,354
Quoting: Leafs_and_Sens_Fan
Now Savard is MR? Try Jones.

hes not but the point is all the same. competing teams dont trade key players for trash returns. try to be less dramatic and focus more on the point and less on the hot takes
Ajp_18 a aimé ceci.
29 juill. 2020 à 13 h 35
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
You forgot the prospect and no retention.

Matthews 50% retained and Toronto’s first rounder for the next thousand years for savard... no retention,,,
29 juill. 2020 à 13 h 37
Formerly Jamiepo
hes not but the point is all the same. competing teams dont trade key players for trash returns. try to be less dramatic and focus more on the point and less on the hot takes

I wouldn’t call cbj a competing team. They did great to get this far but I think next year reality sinks in.
29 juill. 2020 à 13 h 44
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: Jamiepo
I wouldn’t call cbj a competing team. They did great to get this far but I think next year reality sinks in.

CBJ and TML had 81 points this year? CBJ is in a much more competitive division also imo. hard to say the arent a competing team and TML are when they had identical records
29 juill. 2020 à 13 h 44
Formerly Jamiepo
Shatty? Trouba ? Skjei Got a 1st. Muzzlin lmfao man you need to keep up with trades. those are just from memory. Cbj is a contender it’ll cost to get a player that helps them win. Common sense tells you that

Lmfao, than Johnsson is worth what hall got... I mean your comparables are horrible.

I don’t think cbj wants Johnsson but he could be moved elsewhere. The retention of salary is usually worth a 3rd or a 4th.

I put Savard’s value around a 2nd maybe a 2nd and a b prospect or a mid pick.
29 juill. 2020 à 13 h 45
mostly harmless
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,094
How does DeMelo return a 3rd and Savard returns a 1st and a prospect? What?

Savard is so pumped up on this site. He's just a 2nd pairing D man with above average defense and below average offense.

When was the last time a D man got traded for a 1st and a prospect?

You should know; it was your team that did it, and for a player of comparable ability.
29 juill. 2020 à 13 h 47
mostly harmless
So... Greene got a 2nd and demelo and gustafsson got a 3rd.... what do the rest have to do with the price of tea in China?

I mean you’re trying to compare a forward who was on pace for 30 goals with Savard who’s scored 40 goals in 9 years. You’re also comparingvTDL with offseason It sure was an overpay for Coleman. I don’t think that means that every trade is horrible.

The Jackets have no motivation to trade Savard early unless we're getting paid deadline day prices right now, so... yeah, TDL comparisons qualify.

All the guys you listed with the high values were forwards...

Leafs could take Savard for the right price but if he costs more than a 2nd and Johnson or Kerfoot there are a lot of options in free agency.

Savard isn't the only RHD in the whole world that can help the Leafs blue line.

That's fine. We're not in a hurry to trade Savard; we don't need to lower the price.
29 juill. 2020 à 13 h 48
Formerly Jamiepo
CBJ and TML had 81 points this year? CBJ is in a much more competitive division also imo. hard to say the arent a competing team and TML are when they had identical records

Like I said they did bery well to get where they are this season, and with tons of injuries. And a ton of otl points.

Toronto had an inconsistent and poor season. My prediction is Columbus is out of the race next year. But if they believe they will be competing they will keep Savard through next season.
29 juill. 2020 à 13 h 50
mostly harmless
Like I said they did bery well to get where they are this season, and with tons of injuries. And a ton of otl points.

Toronto had an inconsistent and poor season. My prediction is Columbus is out of the race next year. But if they believe they will be competing they will keep Savard through next season.

We do, and we likely will. That's the reason for the "deadline rates today" position.
29 juill. 2020 à 13 h 52
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: Viqsi
You should know; it was your team that did it, and for a player of comparable ability.

Muzzin? Better than Savard and more term. This was also a TDL move. Well an early one. I find that people have a hard time with values on this site.

Cbj probably keeps Savard.
29 juill. 2020 à 13 h 54
mostly harmless
Muzzin? Better than Savard and more term. This was also a TDL move. Well an early one. I find that people have a hard time with values on this site.

Not that much more term, and not that much better.
29 juill. 2020 à 13 h 55
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,275

Love how people compare Muzzin to Savard. Savard is slightly worse defensively and much worse offensively. Plus we get 6 years if Muzzin vs 1 year of Savard.

Only was they get a 1st for Savard is if he signs a cheap extension.
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
29 juill. 2020 à 13 h 57
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: Viqsi
Not that much more term, and not that much better.

Better and more term, muzzin contributes in both ends. Is more physical and we have him for nearly double the time. Two playoffs over one being the important part.

I’m not the one on here making Savard trades every day though. If they believe they are contenders I see no reason why they would move Savard.
29 juill. 2020 à 14 h 15
Caps fan idk why
Lmfao, than Johnsson is worth what hall got... I mean your comparables are horrible.

I don’t think cbj wants Johnsson but he could be moved elsewhere. The retention of salary is usually worth a 3rd or a 4th.

I put Savard’s value around a 2nd maybe a 2nd and a b prospect or a mid pick.

what a dramatic take. AJ is coming off a pretty serious injury and its a late 2nd round pick. CBJ could get a high 2nd and an actual prospect probably much much more for him. AJ could a 3rd round pick right now. If thats all Savard is worth than why would CBJ move him. seems like the minor benefits doesnt out weigh his production to the team.
29 juill. 2020 à 14 h 23
Caps fan idk why

i dont think its an issue on this site i think that the values of players in the NHL are very inconsistent. the market is constantly changing making each trade situational. in what world does deMelo get less than Greene? nobody is wrong or right just people taking educated guesses
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
29 juill. 2020 à 14 h 30
Formerly Jamiepo
what a dramatic take. AJ is coming off a pretty serious injury and its a late 2nd round pick. CBJ could get a high 2nd and an actual prospect probably much much more for him. AJ could a 3rd round pick right now. If thats all Savard is worth than why would CBJ move him. seems like the minor benefits doesnt out weigh his production to the team.

Trouba: 50 points rfa Savard: 11 points ufa

Now who started the dramatic takes?

I agree though, if they think they are pkayoff bound next season they probably don’t move him. Unless they are upgrading.

Holl is very important to the leafs, so we won’t move him.

I’m not going to say he is worth 3 firsts and 3 prospects though.
29 juill. 2020 à 14 h 31
Formerly Jamiepo
i dont think its an issue on this site i think that the values of players in the NHL are very inconsistent. the market is constantly changing making each trade situational. in what world does deMelo get less than Greene? nobody is wrong or right just people taking educated guesses

I completely agree with that.
29 juill. 2020 à 14 h 41
Caps fan idk why
Trouba: 50 points rfa Savard: 11 points ufa

Now who started the dramatic takes?

I agree though, if they think they are pkayoff bound next season they probably don’t move him. Unless they are upgrading.

Holl is very important to the leafs, so we won’t move him.

I’m not going to say he is worth 3 firsts and 3 prospects though.

Dumo averages 15 points a year. hes Pittsburgh's best overall defenseman. Using points to justify defensmans value only works if t hey are an offensive dman. Savard wont be traded but his value is closer to a 1st and prospect than it is abottom 6player and a 2nd
Viqsi a aimé ceci.
29 juill. 2020 à 15 h 44
Formerly Jamiepo
Dumo averages 15 points a year. hes Pittsburgh's best overall defenseman. Using points to justify defensmans value only works if t hey are an offensive dman. Savard wont be traded but his value is closer to a 1st and prospect than it is abottom 6player and a 2nd

Yeah, but at the time of the trade Trouba was still a better defender than Savard.

You under value Johnsson, I don’t think he is a good fit in cbj but he’s still a decent 20 goal scorer.
Capitalfail67 a aimé ceci.
29 juill. 2020 à 15 h 47
Caps fan idk why
Yeah, but at the time of the trade Trouba was still a better defender than Savard.

You under value Johnsson, I don’t think he is a good fit in cbj but he’s still a decent 20 goal scorer.

thats possible i dont watch a lot of TML games and he more than lilely gets overshadows by the bigger names on the team. i agree CBJ wouldnt be in the market for him but you could try a different team
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2020 à 13 h 54
#LeafsFever
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 932
Yeah logically a guy you’ll use as a #1 RHD with 2million!!! retained in a flat cap era Is being overpaid for with a late 2nd round pick and a bottom 6 forward coming off injury and a terrible year. Impossible to argue that logic lol

Johnsson is not a bottom-6 forward and the Savard is not a top-pairing guy at all. Just because theoretically, he might get paired with Rielly IF in fantasy land world he is traded to the Leafs doesn't automatically make him a top-pairing guy. If you haven't noticed, Ceci has been spending a lot of time with Rielly this season when both are healthy. By your logic, because of the position the Leafs had matched him up with, he's being used as a #1 RHD. Clearly, that's not true.
30 juill. 2020 à 15 h 53
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: MG1986
Johnsson is not a bottom-6 forward and the Savard is not a top-pairing guy at all. Just because theoretically, he might get paired with Rielly IF in fantasy land world he is traded to the Leafs doesn't automatically make him a top-pairing guy. If you haven't noticed, Ceci has been spending a lot of time with Rielly this season when both are healthy. By your logic, because of the position the Leafs had matched him up with, he's being used as a #1 RHD. Clearly, that's not true.

if you read Carefully i said " a guy youll use as a #1 RHD" never claimed he was a #1 RHD but hes a top 4 RHD and AJ is a bottom 6 player. hes a good bottom 6 but none the less hes a bottom 6 player. long story short AJ will come very cheap or will be a hard sell after a down year and a serious injury. CBj would have little interest in him. you more than likely will trade him to a team willing to take a risk for 3rd round pick but if you think hes a top 6 player god bless you.

dont forget that they are also asking to retain 2million on his contract which is also insane.... and not properly accounted for
Viqsi a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2020 à 23 h 32
#LeafsFever
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 932
if you read Carefully i said " a guy youll use as a #1 RHD" never claimed he was a #1 RHD but hes a top 4 RHD and AJ is a bottom 6 player. hes a good bottom 6 but none the less hes a bottom 6 player. long story short AJ will come very cheap or will be a hard sell after a down year and a serious injury. CBj would have little interest in him. you more than likely will trade him to a team willing to take a risk for 3rd round pick but if you think hes a top 6 player god bless you.

dont forget that they are also asking to retain 2million on his contract which is also insane.... and not properly accounted for

Oh don't you worry, I read your post extremely carefully and noted how you phrased your comment, which is why I through Cody Ceci right at you, because he's been a guy the Leafs have "used as a #1 RHD at times". Andreas Johnsson is not a bottom-6. During his first full NHL season, he scored 20 goals, and that was last year. The kid is only 25 and was injured at what normally would have been about the half-way point during this season. Nothing about his NHL game so far, potential, or actual play during his sample size, has ever indicated he's nothing but a top-6 forward. A team wouldn't make a trade for an injured player, and guys with bigger injury histories get dealt all the time. Any sort of deal involving Johnsson would probably be pending a physical, but honestly, that's no reason his value gets diminished.
31 juill. 2020 à 11 h 4
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: MG1986
Oh don't you worry, I read your post extremely carefully and noted how you phrased your comment, which is why I through Cody Ceci right at you, because he's been a guy the Leafs have "used as a #1 RHD at times". Andreas Johnsson is not a bottom-6. During his first full NHL season, he scored 20 goals, and that was last year. The kid is only 25 and was injured at what normally would have been about the half-way point during this season. Nothing about his NHL game so far, potential, or actual play during his sample size, has ever indicated he's nothing but a top-6 forward. A team wouldn't make a trade for an injured player, and guys with bigger injury histories get dealt all the time. Any sort of deal involving Johnsson would probably be pending a physical, but honestly, that's no reason his value gets diminished.

yeah.... "only 25" thats not young my man. Maybe Ceci playing #1rhd is the reason TML had a terrible year and CBJ with a fraction of that talent had the same exact standing points. if you can just put anyone at 1RHD than just resign Ceci? seems like such an easy fit and an easy solution, right? problem solved. okay so midway point is what January? its August ....is he playing? is he close to playing? will he play in the playoffs? exactly. AGAIN his value is maybe a 3rd? the reason you would want Savard is bc he would be a massive upgrade to RHD. CBJ wouldnt make this trade bc AJ adds litterally nothing to their roster. AJ would be a bottom 6 winger on 70% of the NHL teams. hes not even the 5th best winger in Toronto. "CeCi WaS a 1RhD" GTFOH yeah idk how to explain that using a terrible player at 1RHD isnt the same as using a legit good player at 1RHD......

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage