Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de NSH
Logo de ANA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1781 500 000 $66 704 388 $0 $0 $14 795 612 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
863 333 $863 333 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 456 250 $1 456 250 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 463 139 $2 463 139 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 133 333 $1 133 333 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 6
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 6
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 juill. 2020 à 7 h 27
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 677
Please don't hate me. I'm just wondering if these seems like a fair Huge trade for either team. I'd struggle making this trade if I were either GM
28 juill. 2020 à 7 h 39
gregb569
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 390
I think honestly this is close to fair, although now Buffalo really has no centres
28 juill. 2020 à 7 h 51
burn the pegulas
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,293
gibson would be great to have but i’d rather get multiple forwards in the return
28 juill. 2020 à 7 h 52
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Sabres demand either Henrique and a second or Rakell in addition to what is here
28 juill. 2020 à 8 h 4
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,984
Quoting: HabsFan9
Sabres demand either Henrique and a second or Rakell in addition to what is here

Quoting: chloewoj
gibson would be great to have but i’d rather get multiple forwards in the return

Quoting: gregb569
I think honestly this is close to fair, although now Buffalo really has no centres

Quoting: ithinkimrational
Please don't hate me. I'm just wondering if these seems like a fair Huge trade for either team. I'd struggle making this trade if I were either GM

No. This isnt close.
RoyalBlueSabres, SalamiCheese, sabres89 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2020 à 8 h 17
burn the pegulas
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,293
Quoting: HabsFan9

we’d probably demand zegras
dzmets, RoyalBlueSabres, sabres89 and 3 others a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2020 à 8 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Shibbal18
No. This isnt close.

...thanks for your 'input'. If you want a whole NHL team in return for Eichel you might have a problem with the Cap
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2020 à 8 h 53
Shibbal18
...thanks for your 'input'. If you want a whole NHL team in return for Eichel you might have a problem with the Cap

No but I would like at least one player that address an issue for the Sabres. They arent trading a franchise center for a goalie, when 100% of their issues come from the forward position. It makes 0 sense for Buffalo.
28 juill. 2020 à 8 h 56
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,053

No the Sabres wouldn't want a whole team but they would want a package of picks and prospects that would set them up for future success. Something like Lindholm or Manson, Gibson, Zegras, 2020 and 2021 first. The cap the Sabres would be taking in would be basically the same as Eichel's cap number
Ste_Catherine_Street a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2020 à 9 h 0
RETIRED
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,481
Modifié 28 juill. 2020 à 9 h 18
Not enough value there for BUF to move their franchise centreman.
Some may argue it is enough value, but you cant argue that BUF cant afford to move Eichel. They arent deep enough down the middle to even consider moving their 1C
28 juill. 2020 à 9 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: McRanteskog
Some may argue its not value, but you cant argue that BUF can afford to move Eichel. There arent deep enough down the middle to even consider moving their 1C

Yea I agree. I just wanted to explore this option if EIchel let's say "asked" to move.

Quoting: Shibbal18
No but I would like at least one player that address an issue for the Sabres. They arent trading a franchise center for a goalie, when 100% of their issues come from the forward position. It makes 0 sense for Buffalo.

Quoting: dzmets
No the Sabres wouldn't want a whole team but they would want a package of picks and prospects that would set them up for future success. Something like Lindholm or Manson, Gibson, Zegras, 2020 and 2021 first. The cap the Sabres would be taking in would be basically the same as Eichel's cap number

Ok, I agree with what you guys are saying. And yea it can be argued having Lindholm and Dahlin on LD is a little redundant IF you have no C anymore. But there are 3 key pieces coming back to Buffalo here. I also think Buffalo in goal is a need for the team.

For what it's worth, I hope Eichel stays in Buf long time. I just see him as the most likely star player to move in the next couple years (IFFF Buffalo continues to spin).
28 juill. 2020 à 9 h 19
RETIRED
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,481
Yea I agree. I just wanted to explore this option if EIchel let's say "asked" to move.

Ok, I agree with what you guys are saying. And yea it can be argued having Lindholm and Dahlin on LD is a little redundant IF you have no C anymore. But there are 3 key pieces coming back to Buffalo here. I also think Buffalo in goal is a need for the team.

For what it's worth, I hope Eichel stays in Buf long time. I just see him as the most likely star player to move in the next couple years (IFFF Buffalo continues to spin).

If Eichel demanded a trade, BUF would sell to the highest bidder, and this aint it
sabres89 et KINGS67 a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2020 à 9 h 20

Buffalo doesn't have a huge need in goal, but Gibson is obviously a massive upgrade over what they have. We have two of the best goalie prospects in the league in the pipeline and Ulmark appears like he will at least be an average starter in the league. He is not going to steal the team a ton of games but he won't cost them a ton either. They need an upgrade at 1b or 2 goalie for 1 - 2 years until their prospects are ready to share the crease with Ulmark.

28 juill. 2020 à 9 h 26
Shibbal18

The Sabres need neither D nor a goalie. Dahlin, McCabe, Johnson, Samuelsson, Bryson - just on the left side alone, 2 years of Lindholm is insignificant. Ullmark, Johansson, and UPL in net. Ullmark is more than a good enough starter, he had similar advanced stats to Gibson this year, and was helping to carry this season before he got hurt. The Sabres only need a reliable stop gap backup
28 juill. 2020 à 9 h 28
Démarrer sujet

I disagree with your evaluation of your Goalie prospects. Luukkonen is playing in the ECHL and Johansson hasn't cracked the lineup fulltime at 24 yrs old. Unless you're talking of another prospect I'm not tracking. Ulmark is decent for sure.
28 juill. 2020 à 9 h 28
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,670
Start with Zegras + 2020 1st ANA
sabres89 et Beerwolf714 a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2020 à 9 h 40
I disagree with your evaluation of your Goalie prospects. Luukkonen is playing in the ECHL and Johansson hasn't cracked the lineup fulltime at 24 yrs old. Unless you're talking of another prospect I'm not tracking. Ulmark is decent for sure.

UPL was the best goalie in the OHL in 18 - 19. Had major hip surgery at the end of the year and that is why he started in ECHL last year instead of AHL where he was the best goalie in the ECHL even though he had still not fully regained strength and explosiveness from surgery. If there is an AHL season he will ne the starter this year with Johansson as his backup. If not he will likely go back to Ginland on loan for the year to get work. If the NHL.expands rosters next year and no AHL he will likely stay here at get sporadic starts. Johannson will likely be a career backup or ahl goalie. The other prospect I was referring to was Portillo. He was the USHL goalie of the year this year in his first season in North America at 19 years old. He was the backup for Swedens world junior team this year and projects to be the starter if there is a tournament this year.
28 juill. 2020 à 9 h 41
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,130
Quoting: SalamiCheese

The only way something like this goes down is futures like this. Lets be real, there is no eichel for barkov/matthews deal happening, so moving him out leaves a gaping hole that assures we wont be competing any time soon. Theres no quantity deal that works here, so basically its all futures. Best offer wins.
28 juill. 2020 à 9 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: sabres89
The only way something like this goes down is futures like this. Lets be real, there is no eichel for barkov/matthews deal happening, so moving him out leaves a gaping hole that assures we wont be competing any time soon. Theres no quantity deal that works here, so basically its all futures. Best offer wins.

Yea ok I agree with that. It's a risk though to move a guaranteed allstar for future prospects. Although Zegras is a pretty damn good prospect. I would think Buf would want one more key piece besides Zegras and a 1st. Apparently I'm too pessimistic about Buffalo's G future...
28 juill. 2020 à 9 h 49
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Value is good but Sabre’s decline because Zemgus Girgensons would be a top 6 center on the team
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2020 à 9 h 54
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,706
Quoting: McRanteskog
Some may argue it is enough value, but you cant argue that BUF cant afford to move Eichel. They arent deep enough down the middle to even consider moving their 1C

and Eichel ain't good enough for ANA to even remotely consider moving their franchise G, potential elite forward and solid 1LD
28 juill. 2020 à 10 h 0
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,130
Yea ok I agree with that. It's a risk though to move a guaranteed allstar for future prospects. Although Zegras is a pretty damn good prospect. I would think Buf would want one more key piece besides Zegras and a 1st. Apparently I'm too pessimistic about Buffalo's G future...

oh for sure more pieces, the market would decide just how much more. I am of the opinion (and i think theres a lot who agree) that you can get average goaltending all day long and win if the skaters in front are very good. You simply do not pay any kind of premium to go to the head of the class in net, gibson is great, and thats very nice for the ducks, but it doesnt mean teams will move high value pieces to go get him. Think about it, if your d is clearing the zone and forcing low danger shots, along with forwards who maintain possession and score, the goalie isnt required to stand on his head. You just cant have bad play in net. We had hasek in net 20 years ago, it was crazy insane, but the team in front just wasnt near talented enough, and hasek did not score goals. My 2 cents anyways.
28 juill. 2020 à 10 h 10
Démarrer sujet
I agree with your Goalie idea. I also think it's difficult to win with a 7M+ goalie. In my fantasy world where I'm a GM, I'd try hard for a 1A and 1B goalie who play 45 and 35 games respectively. However, I do think it's harder to win in the playoffs with this sort of tandem. Besides Detroit with Vernon/Osgood, I honestly cannot think of a team who did this successfully. I don't think you can say FLeury/Murray because Murray took over the playoffs didn't he? Crazy to think Philly made it to the finals with Leighton (was it?)
28 juill. 2020 à 14 h 43
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,797

Quoting: SalamiCheese

I agree with your Goalie idea. I also think it's difficult to win with a 7M+ goalie. In my fantasy world where I'm a GM, I'd try hard for a 1A and 1B goalie who play 45 and 35 games respectively. However, I do think it's harder to win in the playoffs with this sort of tandem. Besides Detroit with Vernon/Osgood, I honestly cannot think of a team who did this successfully. I don't think you can say FLeury/Murray because Murray took over the playoffs didn't he? Crazy to think Philly made it to the finals with Leighton (was it?)

Lindholm and Gibson only add $1.2KK to the cap
I think the Ducks need to add.
While not optimum Trevor Zegras may be the missing piece IMO.
Buffalo should be able to find two decent top 6 centers to play next year among Zegras, Cozens, Mittelstadt, Kahun, free agency, 6th OA and 8th over all.
The defense would be the envy of the league. Let me repeat, only 8 teams gave up fewer 5 on 5 goals than the Sabres and every one of those teams had GK much better than Buffalo's.
Adding Lindholm would certainly make the defense even better.
Finally, I seem to remember Buffalo going to the finals with ONLY a great GK.
I do not want to trade Jack but Gibson, Lindholm, Zegras and the 6th OA just may get me to make a deal.

EDIT:
I forgot, can we add Eakins and Krueger to the trade?
Bostonbruins a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2020 à 15 h 5
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
Lindholm and Gibson only add $1.2KK to the cap
I think the Ducks need to add.
While not optimum Trevor Zegras may be the missing piece IMO.
Buffalo should be able to find two decent top 6 centers to play next year among Zegras, Cozens, Mittelstadt, Kahun, free agency, 6th OA and 8th over all.
The defense would be the envy of the league. Let me repeat, only 8 teams gave up fewer 5 on 5 goals than the Sabres and every one of those teams had GK much better than Buffalo's.
Adding Lindholm would certainly make the defense even better.
Finally, I seem to remember Buffalo going to the finals with ONLY a great GK.
I do not want to trade Jack but Gibson, Lindholm, Zegras and the 6th OA just may get me to make a deal.

EDIT:
I forgot, can we add Eakins and Krueger to the trade?

I agree that with Lindholm are d- core is much more solid. The biggest issue with this team however is scoring goals not preventing them. We went from allowing the 6th most 5 v 5 goals against the prior season to in 18 -19 to allowing the 9th fewest. Both years we had the 11th fewest goals for 5 v 5. We are the only team in the top 13 fewest goals against 5 v 5 no in the playoffs and there are only 2 in the top 24 in the league that allow fewer goals 5 v 5 than us not in the current playoff format. We need more goals and offense. I do not see how trading Eichel who generates a huge percentage of our offense for this return leads to us scoring more goals.
SalamiCheese a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage