21 juill. 2020 à 13 h 8
burn the pegulas
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,293
panarin imo
21 juill. 2020 à 13 h 22
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060
I think Panarin or Mackinnon should win the Hart, Drai should win the Ted Lindsay though
21 juill. 2020 à 14 h 3
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
i got bread man
21 juill. 2020 à 15 h 58
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Panarin was on a line with Fast and Strome and still ranked in the top ten in points. Easy win for him IMO
22 juill. 2020 à 4 h 19
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
1st: Draisaitl
2nd: Panarin
3rd: MacKinnon
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2020 à 4 h 31
Panarin's numbers are not MVP numbers, imo. He's 10G and 15 points behind Draisaitl. He had a terrific season, but the Rangers were not even a playoff team at the time of the pause. Panarin also finish 8G behind Zibanejad for team lead, despite playing 14 more games.
22 juill. 2020 à 9 h 1
Quoting: Brian2016
Panarin's numbers are not MVP numbers, imo. He's 10G and 15 points behind Draisaitl. He had a terrific season, but the Rangers were not even a playoff team at the time of the pause. Panarin also finish 8G behind Zibanejad for team lead, despite playing 14 more games.

hockey reference has draisaitl with 12.8 point shares vs panarin with 11.4 point shares. However. When you compare the 2 teams... draisaitl also plays on a line with connor mcdavid. Panarin brought strome who was a career 30-40 point player up to a 60+ point player this year. The problem i have giving draisaitl the hart this year is the quality of linemates. if things were flipped and panarin was playing with mcdavid i would be giving it to draisaitl. The numbers panarin put up mainly with strome and fast on his line are stunning.
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2020 à 13 h 6
Quoting: hanson493
hockey reference has draisaitl with 12.8 point shares vs panarin with 11.4 point shares. However. When you compare the 2 teams... draisaitl also plays on a line with connor mcdavid. Panarin brought strome who was a career 30-40 point player up to a 60+ point player this year. The problem i have giving draisaitl the hart this year is the quality of linemates. if things were flipped and panarin was playing with mcdavid i would be giving it to draisaitl. The numbers panarin put up mainly with strome and fast on his line are stunning.

You make some excellent points. But, McDavid and Draisaitl did play on separate lines once Yamamoto came up from the AHL, right? Also, when McDavid was injured, Draisaitl carried the team to a winning record at a pivotal point of the season. I agree that Panarin made Strome a legit #2C for the first time in about 5-6 years, but discounting Draisaitl b/c he played with better players at times is a little problematic, imo. For all we know, Draisaitl may have scored even more points this season if Yamamoto had played the entire season in EDM.

Kucherov played with Point & Stamkos last season and he still won the Hart. Had Panarin scored 100+ points and had the Rangers been in a playoff spot I would def. vote for him.
22 juill. 2020 à 13 h 8
Why does MacKinnon have 2 votes and Draisaitl only have one vote (me) ? I think he should finish a distant 3rd, but who knows.
22 juill. 2020 à 13 h 49
Quoting: Brian2016
You make some excellent points. But, McDavid and Draisaitl did play on separate lines once Yamamoto came up from the AHL, right? Also, when McDavid was injured, Draisaitl carried the team to a winning record at a pivotal point of the season. I agree that Panarin made Strome a legit #2C for the first time in about 5-6 years, but discounting Draisaitl b/c he played with better players at times is a little problematic, imo. For all we know, Draisaitl may have scored even more points this season if Yamamoto had played the entire season in EDM.

Kucherov played with Point & Stamkos last season and he still won the Hart. Had Panarin scored 100+ points and had the Rangers been in a playoff spot I would def. vote for him.

draisaitls most common linemates at 5v5 were connor mcdavid and zack kassian (had a pretty good year himself thanks to those 2...) Followed closely with RNH and Yama. pretty even split but the majority is mcdavid and kassian... ide still say regardless of who hes with that line is still a better combo than fast - strome - panarin...

The difference with kucherov last year and draisaitl this year are kucherov was on a dominant line and the team was the best team in recent history. 62-16-4. He was a major reason why they were so good last year. Edmonton hasnt really been the best at anything. I dont know, points takes a back seat when teams are in a similar position. This is also a unique year because the rangers certainly could have made it into the playoff race while the oilers could have missed at the same beat. Covid kind of threw everything off.
22 juill. 2020 à 18 h 31
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
Quoting: hanson493
draisaitls most common linemates at 5v5 were connor mcdavid and zack kassian (had a pretty good year himself thanks to those 2...) Followed closely with RNH and Yama. pretty even split but the majority is mcdavid and kassian... ide still say regardless of who hes with that line is still a better combo than fast - strome - panarin...

The difference with kucherov last year and draisaitl this year are kucherov was on a dominant line and the team was the best team in recent history. 62-16-4. He was a major reason why they were so good last year. Edmonton hasnt really been the best at anything. I dont know, points takes a back seat when teams are in a similar position. This is also a unique year because the rangers certainly could have made it into the playoff race while the oilers could have missed at the same beat. Covid kind of threw everything off.

Oilers weren’t missing.. 2nd in division and best special teams in the league. Leon didn’t only lead league in points he separated himself from the league that’s hart
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2020 à 19 h 1
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,142
It should go MacKinnon Panarin Draisitl. Since it’s the writers it will go Draisitl, Panarin, MacKinnon.
22 juill. 2020 à 20 h 2
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Quoting: Xqb15
It should go MacKinnon Panarin Draisitl. Since it’s the writers it will go Draisitl, Panarin, MacKinnon.

Agreed. I think Draisaitl will win, but I also think MacKinnon deserves to win. Avalanche are legit cup contenders, and I think its fair to say that without MacKinnon they would be nowhere near where they are right now. No disrespect to Drai and Panarin, but I think it should go to MacKinnon.
Xqb15 a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2020 à 21 h 10
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,142
Quoting: Daryl
Agreed. I think Draisaitl will win, but I also think MacKinnon deserves to win. Avalanche are legit cup contenders, and I think its fair to say that without MacKinnon they would be nowhere near where they are right now. No disrespect to Drai and Panarin, but I think it should go to MacKinnon.

All deserving in their own rights for sure but you definitely nailed it.
Daryl a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2020 à 8 h 39
Quoting: Timmah007
Oilers weren’t missing.. 2nd in division and best special teams in the league. Leon didn’t only lead league in points he separated himself from the league that’s hart

There was still 11 games left for them. anything could have happened.
23 juill. 2020 à 21 h 15
Quoting: Timmah007

I agree 100%. We can't speculate about what might have happened over the final 11 games. When the season ended, EDM was solidly in the playoffs and Draisaitl was way ahead in goals and points.
21 sept. 2020 à 19 h 7
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,191
Quoting: Daryl

this dude was right
Daryl a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2020 à 19 h 10
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,449
I think the main reason why Draisaitl was the guy to take the award was more or less because he was so dominant in terms of points. Other than him, no one managed to score 100 points, he went and added 10 more to the pile.

In more even situation, imo Panarin should've gotten that award.
Remus a aimé ceci.
22 sept. 2020 à 0 h 16
Once again, the voters placed heavy emphasis on playoff position. The fact that the Rangers were outside the playoffs at the pause, yet Panarin was leading the vote on this page, is very telling. In my opinion, Draisaitl was the overwhelming winner. MacKinnon is probably more valuable to his team in general, but the scoring gap combined with low expectations probably pushed Leon over the finish line.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage