SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

There is a problem with this website: a Thread

21 juill. 2020 à 8 h 14
Still a Leafs Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 661
This is a website for creativity and a cool learning tool. Why is it immposible to post a creative roster without having people that hide behind memes bashing them.
21 juill. 2020 à 8 h 38
burn the pegulas
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,293
because there’s a toxic environment that has been created on this website and the toxicity is irreversible now
Rodzikhockey93, Remus, AndrewLadd and 2 others a aimé ceci.
21 juill. 2020 à 8 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Still a Leafs Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 661
Quoting: chloewoj
because there’s a toxic environment that has been created on this website and the toxicity is irreversible now

creativity is ruined. All anyone can post now are low end draft picks for bottom 6 forwards
hanson493, Remus et AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
21 juill. 2020 à 9 h 39
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
Quoting: Rodzikhockey93
creativity is ruined. All anyone can post now are low end draft picks for bottom 6 forwards

is it creativity or is it all of the unrealistic EXACT SAME MOVES that people are mad about. not to mention that theres like 6 people who post troll teams all day long... I like seeing creativity when it makes sense. sometimes i see some obscure moves that make actual sense for both teams. but thats rare given the amount of fodder we sift through to actually find legit ACGM posts.
Kotkaniemi15, UpsideDownQue, mokumboi and 2 others a aimé ceci.
21 juill. 2020 à 10 h 38
Follow capfriendly
Rejoint: déc. 1336
Mentions "j'aime": 1,914
Report people trolling with memes.

It is also against the rules to say stuff as "We laugh at that offer" " You were laughed out of the room" "And they hung the phone up on you". etc.

Report those posts.
21 juill. 2020 à 10 h 39
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: hanson493
is it creativity or is it all of the unrealistic EXACT SAME MOVES that people are mad about. not to mention that theres like 6 people who post troll teams all day long... I like seeing creativity when it makes sense. sometimes i see some obscure moves that make actual sense for both teams. but thats rare given the amount of fodder we sift through to actually find legit ACGM posts.

Report troll teams.
21 juill. 2020 à 10 h 51
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
Quoting: Banks
Report troll teams.

i have been, doesnt matter, they just make a new username when the infractions come. you can usually tell the troll teams based on the usernames. dont even have to look at the teams anymore. I think when hockey gets back to action things will get back to some semblance of normal.
Silkysmooth42 a aimé ceci.
21 juill. 2020 à 18 h 32
Bandwagon fairweathe
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,230
i have been, doesnt matter, they just make a new username when the infractions come. you can usually tell the troll teams based on the usernames. dont even have to look at the teams anymore. I think when hockey gets back to action things will get back to some semblance of normal.

I wouldn’t read too much into reactions, I look for a select few and enjoy there conversations and opinions. People just need to realize all teams have some idea of a plan, and if there are going to trade from the plan it’s going to be costly. The same cast offs or players that don’t fit on one team, don’t usually become part of the plan on another. Any good trade usually is a bit of a gut punch or fear going both ways. I just enjoy the hockey chatter and all over the leagues opinions. Hope that wasn’t too long of a rant. Lol
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2020 à 10 h 53
Follow capfriendly

We track for multiple accounts and they are banned.
11 août 2020 à 15 h 27
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,535
This is a website for creativity and a cool learning tool. Why is it immposible to post a creative roster without having people that hide behind memes bashing them.

The same reason that you feel compelled to push "Publish" on your "creative" roster.
11 août 2020 à 15 h 30
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,535

I have seen usernames like "SuspendedAgain" or whatever and in the profile it says "I use this username when my regular one is suspended" Granted, it's been a while since I saw those, but they were/are here.
11 août 2020 à 17 h 7
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932

While I agree with ur point I can understand some people getting annoyed for people trading like a 1st and Ryan Strome for Jack Eichel (just an example.) what does grind my gears though is when people say in their description unrealistic or I know it won’t happen yet people still lose their minds
Rodzikhockey93 et Silkysmooth42 a aimé ceci.
12 sept. 2020 à 19 h 43
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 610

You don't have to take the comments seriously, it's just another persons opinion.
Friendly_Giant a aimé ceci.
14 sept. 2020 à 3 h 1
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,075
Quoting: Yojimbo
I have seen usernames like "SuspendedAgain" or whatever and in the profile it says "I use this username when my regular one is suspended" Granted, it's been a while since I saw those, but they were/are here.

There are also definitely troll accounts on here. You'll see an AGM from what appears to be a spanking new user, but then they'll converse with others talking about previous opinions from those people. It's not subtle.
Friendly_Giant a aimé ceci.
17 juin 2022 à 14 h 22
Try, try, again
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21

I hear ya. I've been here about 18 months and one of the first things I've learned is that old saying, " You can never please all of the people all of the time." It doesn't matter what you try and do with your roster, someone out there is not going to like it, especially if the trade involves their supposedly favorite team. If your post doesn't involve a trade then you will still get someone telling you, you didn't sign so and so to enough money or too much money, or the player is too old, or whatever. Trolls are going to be trolls and have way too much time on their hands.
17 juin 2022 à 14 h 32
Try, try, again
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21
In my experience, you only hear from anyone for the first couple of days. By the third day, your team has already moved down to about page 5 and the comments and critiques stop.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage