Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $80 821 449 $0 $0 $678 551 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
915 000 $915 000 $
C
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Stars de Dallas
2 137 500 $2 137 500 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 juill. 2020 à 2 h 55
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,724
I don't see Edmonton doing that. Maybe for kapenan but not johnsson. If u switched Kap going to Edmonton and johnsson going to Dallas that could work
NoWah49 a aimé ceci.
21 juill. 2020 à 3 h 21
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 321
Quoting: aadoyle
I don't see Edmonton doing that. Maybe for kapenan but not johnsson. If u switched Kap going to Edmonton and johnsson going to Dallas that could work

Neither player gets you Larsson. He’s a bruising stay at home top 4 RD, and if he leaves, there’s no one to take his place. Also the value of that deal is not even close to fair for Edmonton.

Edit: there’s also a new rule with the CBA that says there can be no conditional picks based on players signing a contract.
Timmah007, CD282 et NoWah49 a aimé ceci.
21 juill. 2020 à 3 h 24
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
Quoting: aadoyle

Doubtful larsson plays a huge role and is the oilers only shutdown d man. Neither of those players really fits a current need nearly enough for what larsson brings to oilers. I think larsson is exactly what Toronto should be looking for just don’t think your gunna get him.
21 juill. 2020 à 6 h 31
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,731
That Dallas trade is pretty bad for Toronto. Easy yes for the Stars
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
21 juill. 2020 à 9 h 16
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152
Quoting: SadlyAnOilFan
Neither player gets you Larsson. He’s a bruising stay at home top 4 RD, and if he leaves, there’s no one to take his place. Also the value of that deal is not even close to fair for Edmonton.

Edit: there’s also a new rule with the CBA that says there can be no conditional picks based on players signing a contract.

Kapanen get you Larson easily. Larsson is on an expiring contract.
21 juill. 2020 à 11 h 23
Simpleton
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 502
Quoting: Saskleaf
Kapanen get you Larson easily. Larsson is on an expiring contract.

A good hockey trade requires an opportunity for both teams to improve. Moving Larsson out of Edmonton immediately sets the team back at least one season, they simply do not have another player ready to fill the critical role Larsson fills. Adding Kapanen might provide some more forward depth, but I don't think that will move the needle enough to compensate for the loss of Larsson.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
21 juill. 2020 à 11 h 31
Go leafs go
Quoting: uphere
A good hockey trade requires an opportunity for both teams to improve. Moving Larsson out of Edmonton immediately sets the team back at least one season, they simply do not have another player ready to fill the critical role Larsson fills. Adding Kapanen might provide some more forward depth, but I don't think that will move the needle enough to compensate for the loss of Larsson.

I don’t think Edmonton is is win now mode. They would be fine to upgrade their depth a bit, it is one of the worst in the league anyway.
21 juill. 2020 à 11 h 37
Kafle
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 483
oilers pass, take out the third and haas and they consider
21 juill. 2020 à 12 h 32
I don’t think Edmonton is is win now mode. They would be fine to upgrade their depth a bit, it is one of the worst in the league anyway.

How is Edmonton not in win now mode? They have two superstar caliber players in the prime of there careers. While they may not be at the point where they trade 1st rounders, they should be looking to be a top 8 team in the league.

This move completely obliterates the depth at D. Usually other teams focus on having players that can play defence, instead of spending $81.5 M in overpaid forwards and calling that “depth”.
uphere et CD282 a aimé ceci.
21 juill. 2020 à 13 h 31
Simpleton

I think your assessment is inaccurate. Edmonton and Toronto are essentially in very similar positions.

With respect to Edmonton's defensive challenges, giveaways/60 is what appears to be killing them. That being stated, giveaways are an area of the game that can be corrected through coaching and it appears the entire group was improving on this through the second half of the season. Even with that improvement, Edmonton cannot boast of having a world-class defense, and they lack a true number 1 d-man. Even with these obvious disadvantages, that group helped the team achieve significant improvements over the previous season, and contributed to making a solid playoff team.
21 juill. 2020 à 14 h 34
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,634
I think your assessment is inaccurate. Edmonton and Toronto are essentially in very similar positions.

With respect to Edmonton's defensive challenges, giveaways/60 is what appears to be killing them. That being stated, giveaways are an area of the game that can be corrected through coaching and it appears the entire group was improving on this through the second half of the season. Even with that improvement, Edmonton cannot boast of having a world-class defense, and they lack a true number 1 d-man. Even with these obvious disadvantages, that group helped the team achieve significant improvements over the previous season, and contributed to making a solid playoff team.

How do you measure a #1 defenseman? I'd say Nurse is right there.

And in the 2nd half (Jan 1 onwards), the Oilers were 10th in the league for GA/GP, so above average but not a top-tier team. Defense isn't as big an issue as many think.
21 juill. 2020 à 15 h 42
Go leafs go
How is Edmonton not in win now mode? They have two superstar caliber players in the prime of there careers. While they may not be at the point where they trade 1st rounders, they should be looking to be a top 8 team in the league.

This move completely obliterates the depth at D. Usually other teams focus on having players that can play defence, instead of spending $81.5 M in overpaid forwards and calling that “depth”.

Typically, players are in their prime between 25 and 30. Both Mc and Draisaitl are under 25. They aren’t looking to have their best year next year.
21 juill. 2020 à 15 h 45
Go leafs go

I can’t say I understood all this. Are you saying that Larsson is a one d since you don’t have a real one? Because both Nurse and Klefbom are better than him. Man that trade sucked.
21 juill. 2020 à 15 h 47
Go leafs go
Quoting: CD282

And in the 2nd half (Jan 1 onwards), the Oilers were 10th in the league for GA/GP, so above average but not a top-tier team. Defense isn't as big an issue as many think.

Nurse is very good no doubt. I’d take him on the leafs in a millisecond. But I think it is a toss up of whether him or Klefbom is better. Nurse is better at defence and Klefbom at offence. But I can’t see either of them is the reliable 1 d most contenders have.
21 juill. 2020 à 15 h 59
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,634
Nurse is very good no doubt. I’d take him on the leafs in a millisecond. But I think it is a toss up of whether him or Klefbom is better. Nurse is better at defence and Klefbom at offence. But I can’t see either of them is the reliable 1 d most contenders have.

By definition there should be 31 "#1D" in the league. They aren't spread evenly (some teams have two, some none) but I can't see why Nurse wouldn't be considered a top-31 defenseman in the NHL.
21 juill. 2020 à 16 h 26
Simpleton

Nurse is a great athlete who is becoming a better NHL defenseman with each passing year. He's always been a fantastic skater with an ability to carry the puck out of the defensive end and punish opposition with his rugged play. He seems to be wiser with respect to his physicality, and his defensive positioning has been improving. He also seems to be working on being a more effective passer, and a smarter player once he crosses the offensive blue line. Still I don't think he's playing at an elite level, but he could be soon enough.
21 juill. 2020 à 16 h 44
Simpleton
I can’t say I understood all this. Are you saying that Larsson is a one d since you don’t have a real one? Because both Nurse and Klefbom are better than him. Man that trade sucked.

I was responding to the comment about where Edmonton is at and the quality of its defense. To be clear, the Oilers do not yet have a truly elite defenseman on their NHL roster. They have some very good defensemen, in the form of Klefbom, and Nurse, and some good defensemen in Larsson, and even Matt Benning (as long as he is deployed appropriately). Caleb Jones and Ethan Bear both appear to be on the rise and have already surpassed expectations as 4th and 5th round picks. Their emergence suggests Edmonton's defense will only continue to improve, especially when consideration is given to the younger players coming up behind them.

With respect to Larsson, he is a physical shutdown player, who at one time had some potential to contribute offense. He is not expected to be an elite top d-man, he is a great partner for Klefbom, just as he was a great partner for Andy Greene before that infamous trade. He brings a balance that gives Edmonton an effective top pair despite a lack of truly elite talent.
SadlyAnOilFan a aimé ceci.
21 juill. 2020 à 16 h 55
Simpleton
Typically, players are in their prime between 25 and 30. Both Mc and Draisaitl are under 25. They aren’t looking to have their best year next year.

In your opinion, how typical is a combination like McDavid and Draisaitl? Personally, I don't think the same metric applies to them.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
21 juill. 2020 à 17 h 3
Go leafs go
By definition there should be 31 "#1D" in the league. They aren't spread evenly (some teams have two, some none) but I can't see why Nurse wouldn't be considered a top-31 defenseman in the NHL.

I’d say Nurse is top 31. But around the 30 mark I’d say. And he’s not the top d that other contenders have (and no, I’m not considering the leafs in this category, but I do this Rielly is slightly better than Nurse).
21 juill. 2020 à 17 h 5
Go leafs go
I was responding to the comment about where Edmonton is at and the quality of its defense. To be clear, the Oilers do not yet have a truly elite defenseman on their NHL roster. They have some very good defensemen, in the form of Klefbom, and Nurse, and some good defensemen in Larsson, and even Matt Benning (as long as he is deployed appropriately). Caleb Jones and Ethan Bear both appear to be on the rise and have already surpassed expectations as 4th and 5th round picks. Their emergence suggests Edmonton's defense will only continue to improve, especially when consideration is given to the younger players coming up behind them.

With respect to Larsson, he is a physical shutdown player, who at one time had some potential to contribute offense. He is not expected to be an elite top d-man, he is a great partner for Klefbom, just as he was a great partner for Andy Greene before that infamous trade. He brings a balance that gives Edmonton an effective top pair despite a lack of truly elite talent.

Oh ok. But as a question, would you do a Kappy for Larsson.
21 juill. 2020 à 17 h 6
Go leafs go
In your opinion, how typical is a combination like McDavid and Draisaitl? Personally, I don't think the same metric applies to them.

Not typical, but they are still both under contract for another 5 years.
21 juill. 2020 à 18 h 22
Simpleton
Oh ok. But as a question, would you do a Kappy for Larsson.

No. I think Kapanen would be a nice add for Edmonton, but that trade does not make the team better. Edmonton needs Larsson on an expiring contract more than they need Kapanen with some term.
21 juill. 2020 à 20 h 17

I bet if you look for the best statistical season of any superstar player, it will be before they are 25 years of age.
Gretzky 20
Crosby 20
Lemieux 24
Yzerman 24

There are exceptions to this of course but I’d say this is the more common theme
22 juill. 2020 à 19 h 23
Go leafs go
No. I think Kapanen would be a nice add for Edmonton, but that trade does not make the team better. Edmonton needs Larsson on an expiring contract more than they need Kapanen with some term.

Ok, that’s fine because I’d rather have Kapanen.
22 juill. 2020 à 19 h 24
Go leafs go
I bet if you look for the best statistical season of any superstar player, it will be before they are 25 years of age.
Gretzky 20
Crosby 20
Lemieux 24
Yzerman 24

There are exceptions to this of course but I’d say this is the more common theme

Ok, I should rephrase that. Around 25, not slightly over 25.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage