SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Current Mock

Current Mock

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: krakowitz
Publié: 20 juill. 2020 à 16 h 52
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Coyotes finally get a real star player to build around. Rekindle the Lafreniere-Hayton magic from the WJC
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Byfield has the higher ceiling, but I think they go Stutzle. Electrifying in every sense of the word, and would be the perfect player to throw on a line with Turcotte and Kaliyev
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JosePotential elite 1C that Ottawa needs for their rebuild. Has everything you need to dominate. Should go back to the OHL for another year to round out his game more and light up the WJC
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-This was rumored right after the lottery, but the more I think about it the more I love it. Already a complete offensive threat that will only get better as his skating improves. I believe it's either Perfetti or Sanderson here
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Tkachuk-Byfield-Raymond. That could easily be the line that terrorizes the East for decades. They look hard at Drysdale and Rossi but they bet on the upside of Raymond
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Match made in heaven. Anaheim needs defense so badly, and a potential #1 falls in their lap. He controls the pace so well offensively and cancels any 1-on-1s defensively
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-They take a long look at either Holtz or Rossi here as well, but I'd think they'd go for the defenseman. He's as close to a perfect defender as it gets for this age and is only going to get stronger and more confident offensively.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-He's too good to pass up on here. Cozens can move to wing and Rossi can be one of the best 2Cs behind Eichel. Plus Rossi is pro-ready
9Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Having two high end goal scorers in Caufield and Holtz on separate lines down the road is terrifying.
10Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-They get their goalie of the future, banking on him to carry the load shortly to make one last run with Toews/Kane in a few years
11Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Heir apparent to Koivu. Has the potential to be an elite two-way center, like a hybrid of Kopitar and Dubois. More likely that he settles into a 2C role, but 1C definitely isn't out of the question
12Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Boeser's replacement. Lol but in all seriousness, he'd be a great second line goal scorer to pair with Horvat long-term. I could also see them moving back at this pick to grab a defenseman like Schneider, or just taking him outright if they aren't comfortable moving back.
13Logo de Predators de Nashville-One of my personal favorites. High end skater, great playmaking and a motor that doesn't stop. He should dominate the WHL next year before coming to the NHL the year after
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-I wouldn't take him anywhere near this high, but we all know teams always reach for defensemen at the draft. He's a very good skater for his size and loves to hit, but I don't see a lot of upside with him.
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-Holloway just looks like a Flame to me. He plays a really strong two way game, has a high IQ and has more offense to his game than his production showed at Wisconsin
16Logo de Rangers de New York-They need a guy to slot in down the middle with Zibanejad and Chytil long term, and Zary has the right play style to go along with their high skill wingers.
17Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Big, physical defenseman that doesn't give an inch. Excellent shutdown defenseman with a good first pass. Give him another year in the WHL to improve his skating and he'll be NHL ready
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkIt seems crazy that they'd take three forwards, but if they don't love any of the defensemen on the board, why not take a shot at Lapierre? High risk high reward, but worthwhile for a pick they got for a pending UFA
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Another one of my favorites for the draft, he's incredibly smart and responsible, but also oozes with offensive skill. I wish more were as high on him as I was
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoOne of the better goal scorers of the draft, questions about consistency drop him. A great value pick at 20 as there's 30 goal upside
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineIncredible motor to pair with a lot of skill, Mercer falls right into their laps. An excellent player to add to the mix of Panarin, Kakko, Zibanejad, Kravstov, Kreider and Zary
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-Very raw two-way winger. Excellent skater, but some question his offensive upside. I think he's going to explode offensively next year and Dallas will have a great Swiss Army knife
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-High IQ player that has some untapped offensive potential. Could stand to get stronger, but will make an excellent complement in the top-six
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-A project defenseman, but there's a lot of upside. He skates well and moves the puck effectively, but needs to sharpen his decision making a bit
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de PittsburghA mobile, shutdown defender that could jump up in the attack a bit more. He's a very safe bet, could be Brodin's replacement if he gets dealt.
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Plays a simple game, but looks as if there's some more wow factor that he could unlock as he gets older and gains some experience. A safe bet for to be a solid defender
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-Another guy I'm quite high on compared to the general consensus. His skating needs work, but it's nowhere near as bad as some make it out to be. Potential for a well rounded top six forward
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayDynamic offensive threat, but needs to develop more of a work ethic and play with consistency. There's a lot of upside with Perreault at this spot
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-A very raw player with a lot of skill. Chromiak will develop alongside to Shane Wright for the next two years, so he'll be able to play with high end talent in either Mackinnon or Newhook
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-A big guy that's an incredible skater. He's definitely a project pick, but there could be a really nice top four defenseman in three-five years
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonElite shot that will pair beautifully with Zegras' playmaking ability. He needs a lot of improvement to his skating, but if that's able to come along, there's 30 goal upside here
20 juill. 2020 à 17 h 47
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,300
Hawks grab Lundell over Askarov who's 4 to 5 years from being a starting goalie in the NHL, 3 years from being a backup. Way too much to gamble on and wait on...Hawks want to compete now while Toews, Kane and Keith are still performing well.
20 juill. 2020 à 18 h 30
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,510
The rumors about Perfetti to Detroit have been proven to just be that. He honestly has a lot of things to improve on and last thing Detroit needs is more LW's. They apparently have been heavily scouting Europe right now so my guess is Raymond but if they want a center expect Rossi.
20 juill. 2020 à 18 h 53
Nick
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 819
Hawks grab Lundell or Quinn and Detroit isn’t drafting Perfetti. I think they will go for Rossi or Raymond. Good mock though. Byfield is definitely going 2nd don’t @ me.
20 juill. 2020 à 19 h 7
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
Cole Perfetti has far too many issues for Steve Yzerman to draft him, My guess is we go either Raymond or Rossi. Possibly small chance of Drysdale.
20 juill. 2020 à 19 h 54
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Quoting: ChiHawk
Hawks grab Lundell over Askarov who's 4 to 5 years from being a starting goalie in the NHL, 3 years from being a backup. Way too much to gamble on and wait on...Hawks want to compete now while Toews, Kane and Keith are still performing well.

At least Kane will be performing well 4-5 years from now(not 100 points well, but still game-changer well)
21 juill. 2020 à 12 h 27
Quoting: HabsFan9
At least Kane will be performing well 4-5 years from now(not 100 points well, but still game-changer well)

True, but the Hawks window with the big legacy guys is the next 3 years. Hawks need to be adding impact players and rumored to be heavily scouting Quinn, Lundell and Sanderson; all of which should be ready in a year or two at most.
Remus a aimé ceci.
21 juill. 2020 à 12 h 50
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Quoting: ChiHawk
True, but the Hawks window with the big legacy guys is the next 3 years. Hawks need to be adding impact players and rumored to be heavily scouting Quinn, Lundell and Sanderson; all of which should be ready in a year or two at most.

Sanderson may take a little longer, but I see you’re point
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
21 juill. 2020 à 14 h 52
Quoting: HabsFan9
Sanderson may take a little longer, but I see you’re point

Yeah, Sanderson is likely 2 years away, Quin and Lundell a year but also could see Lundell being ready next season right away.
Remus a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage