SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Its exactly fine

Créé par: reelkena
Publié: 18 juill. 2020 à 13 h 39
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 41/186 (22%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 6 675 000 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: -3 875 357 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Mittelstadt, CaseyExempté du ballottageSabres de BuffaloMineures-0 $011---31459--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Sabres de BuffaloBUF)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Georgiev, AlexandarRangers de New YorkLNH-792 500 $111-------3.040.91
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial10 550 357 $2245613410
Variation-792 500 $1000-10
Final9 757 857 $ (↓)23 (↑)456133 (↓)10-4-50

Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonOilers d'Edmonton

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 925 000 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 442 500 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Puljujärvi, JesseOilers d'EdmontonLNH-0 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Andersson, LiasExempté du ballottageRangers de New YorkPrêt-0 $011---17011--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial482 500 $2549653411
Variation0 $-100000
Final482 500 $24 (↓)49653411011

Logo de Rangers de New YorkRangers de New York

Georgiev, AlexandarRangers de New YorkLNH-174 690 $111-------3.040.91
Andersson, LiasExempté du ballottageRangers de New YorkPrêt-0 $011---17011--
Puljujärvi, JesseOilers d'EdmontonLNH-0 $111---0000--
Mittelstadt, CaseyExempté du ballottageSabres de BuffaloMineures-0 $011---31459--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Sabres de BuffaloBUF)---010------
Initial7 049 367 $2245624715
Variation174 690 $000010
Final7 224 057 $ (↑)22456248 (↑)15448
18 juill. 2020 à 14 h 26
IG vincemark78
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 82
@reelkena Well done. Addresses needs for all teams and moves a bunch of underperforming guys into new situations. This is the "fresh start" trade lol.

I like it though, and who thought I'd ever be excited about a trade involving a bunch of flamed out prospects?
reelkena et bsikora78 a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2020 à 15 h 27
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
I like this trade. I think it has decent chance of going through. I was going to say, the Rangers would want more from Georgiev, but then I saw Mittelstadt. One of the best and most realistic trades i’ve seen on trade machine
reelkena et vmark a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2020 à 15 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Fanboys make bad Gms
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,084
Quoting: HabsFan9
I like this trade. I think it has decent chance of going through. I was going to say, the Rangers would want more from Georgiev, but then I saw Mittelstadt. One of the best and most realistic trades i’ve seen on trade machine

eyyyy, we got one folks.
Remus et vmark a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2020 à 16 h 35
Kafle
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 483
oilers pass, if they wanted andersson for poolparty, they would have done this months ago
18 juill. 2020 à 17 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Fanboys make bad Gms
Quoting: kafle22
oilers pass, if they wanted andersson for poolparty, they would have done this months ago

value and optimism has shifted downwards for both sides since then.
Remus a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2020 à 18 h 31
In The Mix
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 47
I think the Rangers believe in Lias Anderson and value him higher than Jesse. I also think Georgiev is the leader right now with the Rangers Coaching staff to be the next goalie for years to come. For that reason the Rags feel like they lose too much, even though Middlestat is good, and deny this trade.
18 juill. 2020 à 18 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Fanboys make bad Gms
Quoting: Preston_Mattesich
I think the Rangers believe in Lias Anderson and value him higher than Jesse. I also think Georgiev is the leader right now with the Rangers Coaching staff to be the next goalie for years to come. For that reason the Rags feel like they lose too much, even though Middlestat is good, and deny this trade.

Shesterkin has already won the job over Georgiev and Lias wont play for them. His only trade value is for another guy with more upside than he's showing or another guy that wont play for his team. It's not like there's 10 of these guys out there to pick from.
Remus, Preston_Mattesich et vmark a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2020 à 19 h 8
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Quoting: Preston_Mattesich

Quoting: reelkena
Shesterkin has already won the job over Georgiev and Lias wont play for them. His only trade value is for another guy with more upside than he's showing or another guy that wont play for his team. It's not like there's 10 of these guys out there to pick from.

Shesterkin is younger and has won the starter job. Lundqvist hasn’t wavered his no-trade clause and isn’t worth much. Georgiev is the only option
Preston_Mattesich, reelkena et vmark a aimé ceci.
19 juill. 2020 à 1 h 40
Kafle
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 483
value and optimism has shifted downwards for both sides since then.

holland wants someone that can play with mcdavid and certainly andersson can not
19 juill. 2020 à 9 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Fanboys make bad Gms
Quoting: kafle22
holland wants someone that can play with mcdavid and certainly andersson can not

Oh I get it. Jesse is worth a top line forward now. He must have scored 50 goals somewhere I missed.

In actuality, no one cares what Holland wants for Jesse, he's not fkn getting that for him. He knows it and he'll do a reasonable deal.
Remus a aimé ceci.
19 juill. 2020 à 15 h 9
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 303
Quoting: HabsFan9

This doesn’t make sense for the Sabres. They would pass. I don’t see Mitts being dealt for someone that isn’t even a slam dunk to be an upgrade at goaltender. If Mitts is dealt, this isn’t the deal.
19 juill. 2020 à 15 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Fanboys make bad Gms
Quoting: MJCrv
This doesn’t make sense for the Sabres. They would pass. I don’t see Mitts being dealt for someone that isn’t even a slam dunk to be an upgrade at goaltender. If Mitts is dealt, this isn’t the deal.

No we're talking about Casey Mittlestadt. The probable super bust. Not Eichel, they guy you must be talking about. You know, Casey, the guy who keeps getting sent back down because he's averaging 25 points a season. Yes, that guy.
19 juill. 2020 à 16 h 38
No we're talking about Casey Mittlestadt. The probable super bust. Not Eichel, they guy you must be talking about. You know, Casey, the guy who keeps getting sent back down because he's averaging 25 points a season. Yes, that guy.

If he’s so worthless, then why are the Rangers giving up Georgiev for him? If he’s dealt, he should be part of a package to get a forward. Plain and simple.
19 juill. 2020 à 16 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Fanboys make bad Gms
If he’s so worthless, then why are the Rangers giving up Georgiev for him? If he’s dealt, he should be part of a package to get a forward. Plain and simple.

I wish I could say something dumb and then say plain and simple and make it seem right. Let me try.

Muffins are their best when you find them on the floor. Plain and simple.

See it doesn't work for me either.

Also at what point of this deal are the Rangers giving Georgiev for Mittlestadt? 1, they're getting a pick, two the deal is all encompassing. They get three chances at finding something good for Georgiev and a player who is also losing tons of value. And if this deal is so bad, why do people like it for Buf except you?
Remus a aimé ceci.
19 juill. 2020 à 18 h 37
I wish I could say something dumb and then say plain and simple and make it seem right. Let me try.

Muffins are their best when you find them on the floor. Plain and simple.

See it doesn't work for me either.

Also at what point of this deal are the Rangers giving Georgiev for Mittlestadt? 1, they're getting a pick, two the deal is all encompassing. They get three chances at finding something good for Georgiev and a player who is also losing tons of value. And if this deal is so bad, why do people like it for Buf except you?

First of all, muffins taste the same when eaten off the floor. Everyone knows that.

Secondly, I don’t care what other ppl think of the deal. The point is this: why trade an asset for a goalie that may not even be better than ullmark? We have two goaltending prospects in the pipeline. What we need is forward depth. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Well, maybe not for you
reelkena a aimé ceci.
19 juill. 2020 à 18 h 42
First of all, muffins taste the same when eaten off the floor. Everyone knows that.

Secondly, I don’t care what other ppl think of the deal. The point is this: why trade an asset for a goalie that may not even be better than ullmark? We have two goaltending prospects in the pipeline. What we need is forward depth. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Well, maybe not for you

Also, are you referring to the 2022 3rd round draft pick that the rangers would get? Is that the deal sweetener you’re referring to? Well, excuse me. I forgot about the coveted third round pick that’s two years away
19 juill. 2020 à 18 h 45

To clarify, Casey was sent down to the minors once.
19 juill. 2020 à 22 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Fanboys make bad Gms
Also, are you referring to the 2022 3rd round draft pick that the rangers would get? Is that the deal sweetener you’re referring to? Well, excuse me. I forgot about the coveted third round pick that’s two years away

It's pretty coveted... But also if the problem was the pick wasn't enough, you could have argued that instead of thinking Mittlestadt was the second coming. But you didn't. Also to clarify, Mittlestadt was sent down, basically still right now. So not helping your case there. And about the goalie upgrade, you don't make trades of people as low on your roster as this for sure upgrades, you take chances on guys and hope to find a fit. Ask Carter Hutton, If your pipeline guys are so solid then no one would be discussion goaltending upgrades for Buf. But everyone is. Also again, that would have been the argument you made first, but you didn't. You're only bringing up these things after your first one was shot down.

Now I want a muffin. Why did I start that?
Remus a aimé ceci.
19 juill. 2020 à 23 h 12
It's pretty coveted... But also if the problem was the pick wasn't enough, you could have argued that instead of thinking Mittlestadt was the second coming. But you didn't. Also to clarify, Mittlestadt was sent down, basically still right now. So not helping your case there. And about the goalie upgrade, you don't make trades of people as low on your roster as this for sure upgrades, you take chances on guys and hope to find a fit. Ask Carter Hutton, If your pipeline guys are so solid then no one would be discussion goaltending upgrades for Buf. But everyone is. Also again, that would have been the argument you made first, but you didn't. You're only bringing up these things after your first one was shot down.

Now I want a muffin. Why did I start that?

I never said I think Mitts is good. I think he’s going to be a total bust. I was just trying to say that they should try to use him as a piece in a trade for a forward, not a goalie, that’s all. That’s why communication through text sucks. I think that’s just a misunderstanding on both our parts.
With Mitts being sent down thing, I’m saying that he was sent down once, not multiple times. You had said that he keeps getting sent down. Just clarifying that it was once.
reelkena et Remus a aimé ceci.
19 juill. 2020 à 23 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Fanboys make bad Gms
I never said I think Mitts is good. I think he’s going to be a total bust. I was just trying to say that they should try to use him as a piece in a trade for a forward, not a goalie, that’s all. That’s why communication through text sucks. I think that’s just a misunderstanding on both our parts.
With Mitts being sent down thing, I’m saying that he was sent down once, not multiple times. You had said that he keeps getting sent down. Just clarifying that it was once.

Fair. I understand your side. I also think he's a bust and I would be pretty happy to get Georgiev for him. But this isn't a deal where anyone feels like a loser, which is why people like it. Risk at low cost is fine and I don't see you getting a forward you're happy with for Casey. This might be a make the best out of something bad situation. We'll see what actually happens.

Still though. muffins ftw.
vmark, Remus et MJCrv a aimé ceci.
20 juill. 2020 à 5 h 28
IG vincemark78
@MJCrv I'm not a BUF fan but their most glaring need is certainly in net. They have a bunch of forwards who underperformed this year, but if you're Adams you have to expect them to play better next year or trade the ones you don't think will fit.

You say you need forwards, but there was, and is, talk of trading Sam Reinhart, who is one of the only other productive forwards on the roster besides Eichel.

The blueline is mediocre at best, but you can take Risto and turn him into a forward, or any of their guys besides Dahlin really (Miller, Montour, McCabe, Joki)

Georgiev is a potential starter, he is cost controlled still, and if you have him and Ullmark for the year it would look like a much more respectable scenario then Hutton being involved whatsoever.
20 juill. 2020 à 11 h 3
Quoting: vmark
@MJCrv I'm not a BUF fan but their most glaring need is certainly in net. They have a bunch of forwards who underperformed this year, but if you're Adams you have to expect them to play better next year or trade the ones you don't think will fit.

You say you need forwards, but there was, and is, talk of trading Sam Reinhart, who is one of the only other productive forwards on the roster besides Eichel.

The blueline is mediocre at best, but you can take Risto and turn him into a forward, or any of their guys besides Dahlin really (Miller, Montour, McCabe, Joki)

Georgiev is a potential starter, he is cost controlled still, and if you have him and Ullmark for the year it would look like a much more respectable scenario then Hutton being involved whatsoever.

I’m not saying Reinhart isn’t on the block, but I live in Buffalo and never heard that rumor. Trading Reino would be a HUGE mistake unless they’re getting a 2C
vmark a aimé ceci.
20 juill. 2020 à 11 h 38
IG vincemark78
@MJCrv Oh I agree, I feel like it would be silly to trade Reinhart on Buffalo's side as well. Every time I saw that I was confused, but I just looked into it a little bit, and it seems like other teams constantly hitting up BUF about him.

Either way, we've yet to see Adams do much, so stay tuned.

Curious, how did you feel about Botterill and his entire hockey ops department being fired? I read somewhere that he didn't want to give Skinner that extension but was pressured by the Pegulas to do so. They seem like their hearts are in the right place but also just inherently incompetent when it comes to running a team.
20 juill. 2020 à 14 h 11
Quoting: vmark
@MJCrv Oh I agree, I feel like it would be silly to trade Reinhart on Buffalo's side as well. Every time I saw that I was confused, but I just looked into it a little bit, and it seems like other teams constantly hitting up BUF about him.

Either way, we've yet to see Adams do much, so stay tuned.

Curious, how did you feel about Botterill and his entire hockey ops department being fired? I read somewhere that he didn't want to give Skinner that extension but was pressured by the Pegulas to do so. They seem like their hearts are in the right place but also just inherently incompetent when it comes to running a team.

There are so many things going on. As far as the firings, I’m okay with it. This team has been so poorly managed, that it didn’t bother me at all. Drafts have been horrible and we’ve made some bad trades, especially ROR.

I’ve heard different things regarding the ROR trade, but the one I hear most is that he wanted to stay and that we wanted to move him because he was supposedly a bad influence off the ice. If that’s true, it’s discouraging that we forced a horrible trade on ourselves.

Never heard the Skinner thing, but they were kinda backed into a corner. They were damned if they signed him and damned if they didn’t. That’s a lot of money for a winger, but he’s produced over his career. My biggest issue isn’t signing him, it’s that they played him exclusively with Eichel in a contract year and then gave him the huge contract and separated them. Then, they played olofsson and Reinhart exclusively with Eichel in their contract years.

This team has just mismanaged every possible aspect that they could.
vmark a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage