Prediction

Prediction

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: charles_entertainment_mcavoy
Publié: 16 juill. 2020 à 14 h 48
16 juill. 2020 à 15 h 10
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 135
I can't even begin to explain what I would do if Jamie Drysdale fell to us at 7 Heart Eyes
16 juill. 2020 à 18 h 18
Mentions "j'aime": 19,505
The whole Perfetti to Detroit thing was fake news and they are rumored to be heavily scouting Europe (so Raymond/Holtz), if they feel the need for a center though they will take Rossi in a heartbeat.
Zero chance Ducks pass on Drysdale with their clear lack of RD prospects
Lapierre, Amirov, and Perreault are too low and Guhle is too high
aedoran a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2020 à 19 h 31
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,870
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
The whole Perfetti to Detroit thing was fake news and they are rumored to be heavily scouting Europe (so Raymond/Holtz), if they feel the need for a center though they will take Rossi in a heartbeat.
Zero chance Ducks pass on Drysdale with their clear lack of RD prospects
Lapierre, Amirov, and Perreault are too low and Guhle is too high

yeah i believe Yzerman had his eyes on Drysdale and honestly it makes sense. Detroit has pretty good forward depth, and while they have Hronek and Seider adding Drysdale would make thar right side pretty strong.

Detroit can move Hronek in a deal to grab Sergechev and in cap saving move.
16 juill. 2020 à 19 h 58
Mentions "j'aime": 19,505
Quoting: aadoyle
yeah i believe Yzerman had his eyes on Drysdale and honestly it makes sense. Detroit has pretty good forward depth, and while they have Hronek and Seider adding Drysdale would make thar right side pretty strong.

According to Wings fans, they are heavily scouting Europe rn. They also don't have a lot of RW depth or right handed forwards in general (Gagner is their only one currently and that's including top prospects). Zadina and Hirose look good for LW depth and Rasmussen/Veleno could still pan out as solid 2C's, however Svechnikov has really fallen off a cliff. So taking an elite playmaker right shot 2-way winger like Raymond makes a lot of sense. He is also widely considered on par with Drysdale in terms of potential so he would still count as a BPA at #4. I think jumping on Drysdale and trading one of the prospects you have invested a lot in already is very optimistic thinking.
16 juill. 2020 à 22 h 27
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,992
Quoting: aadoyle

It looks like Detroit is going to take Raymond. With Hronek, Seider and Lindstrom why take another RD?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage